awardsdepot.com
60 reviews

2017-11-15

5 Star Product and Service

"Been using Trophy Deals for several years now - and have yet to be disappointed. Jerry Surber has been handling our account and does an amazing job. He's on the ball with award recommendations, proofs, tracking and follow-up after delivery. Definitely goes above and beyond with customer service.

We order several hundred trophies and plan to continue to use Trophy Deals for all our award needs!

2017-05-22

Ashlyn awesome customer service-turned around a bad experience

"Purchased acrylic trophies for my son's baseball team, received within a week. However, trophies had the wrong design. Instead of baseball, it was the basketball design. I called the following morning and spoke to Hilary. She asked me to send an email with a picture of the incorrect design. Immediately, I emailed her. She confirmed it was the wrong design. I asked her if I could return the acrylic part of trophy and have the correct one sent to me? Also, could she confirm I would receive it before the event date which is a week and a half away. She tells me she will call me back. Three hours later, not hearing back from Hilary so I call back only to find out Hilary left for the day. At this point, I'm not happy because I was on a deadline and needed to know if I had to find another alternative. The person hung up on me so called back. Ashlyn answered this time. She listened to my frustration of not getting the correct trophies and Hilary not getting back to me. She was very helpful and was able to help me. She told me she will check to see if the trophies would arrive in time. She said she will call me back to confirm shipment date. And she did. I missed her call and she left a voicemail with her direct #. Called back and Ashlyn informed me a whole new set of trophies will be sent and should arrive before my event. Furthermore, no charge due to their mistake and I could either donate the trophies I had or throw it away; I did not have to return the wrong trophies back to them. Ashlyn has been awesome to work with. She was the one who called to confirm shipment of my order when I placed my order. She made sure my trophies would be received on time. Thank you Ashlyn for turning around a horrible experience to a great one! You're the only one who has replied back. I've emailed Jeremy, Brenda and Hilary and they all did not reply back. - customer in Hawaii"

2017-05-19

Gorgeous T-Ball Medallions!

"The medallions arrived today- they are gorgeous! The little T Ball players are going to love showing them off! Thank you again for your great customer service !!"

2017-05-01

Price

"Trophy Deals has best prices!"

2016-12-30

Terrible

"I ordered a plaque in november 2016, for employee of the month for October of 2016, and the put the year of 2015. Who orders an employee of the month a year later? I told them about it and ask if I sent it back if I could get it fixed or get a new one discounted, and she said nothing they could do but make a new one st full price. The plaque is very cheaply made and there was no way I was going to spend another $55 on a possible messed up plaque again. Go to a local store this place don't care"

2016-12-05

Timely fashion

"The awards not only looked great but arrived just as projected.. I will continue to use Awardsdepot! "

2016-12-04

"exceptional service especially from Shea who took my order
Tony Scarlato
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

2016-11-09

Got what I wanted

"Website was very tricky and Hard to maneuver. Also the way you enter what you want on your trophies is very difficult and took multiple attempts. Also if you make one typo you can't edit it makes you delete trophy and start over."

Posted Nov-15-2016

“Thank you so much for your feedback. Please let the Awards Depot Team know how we can help in the future! :)”

2016-11-03

Bad experience. Would not use again and do not recommend.

"I ordered about 2 months early. They sent the wrong size name plates for our medals twice then admitted they lost my form for the 3rd rework and ended up overnighting the rework the day before our awards party. When I tried to explain my frustrations to the woman she did not try to make me feel better about the situation but instead said "Yes I know. I'm aware of the situation, it was me (who had been working on the order)." She admittedly lost my order and then got an attitude with me. They did not offer any refund or coupons for future orders. They didn't even apologize for the stress and inconvenience they had caused me. Very disappointed with this company and I would not recommend them to anyone."

Posted Nov-18-2016

“Our apologies for the frustrations you experienced -- we are so glad you received everything before your event. Please let the Awards Depot Team know how we can help you in the future. We would love to offer you a discount for your next purchase. Have an awesome day! :)”

2016-10-26

Superfast Turnaround

"We ordered these for our team and they turned out great. It took several times on the website to get the pricing right for the free shipping but ultimately it was great!"

Posted Nov-15-2016

“Awesome! Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know how we can help you guys in the future! :)”

2016-10-25

Carshows

"I'm very happy to say this is a great company to deal with the ppl here are amazing and tha helped me with all the things I needed and the best thing bout it tha call and sent emails to see was things ok so FRM Mr Ron B thx for help me with my Carshows and I will be back to order my next show thks "

Helpful Cool (2)

2016-10-21

Pleasantly Surprised

"Quality Awards a a Great Price. Only issue was that some adjustments were made to the order that were not communicated prior to delivery. Fortunately the items sent in lieu of what was ordered were a step up in quality so all was well."

Absolutely Amazing trophies

"This was my son's first year of baseball and I was granted Teen Mom and I was responsible for Gathering the trophy money and placing the order for the trophies I was very pleased with this company I will be buying from you every year that I need trophies for our team thank you so much you guys really outdid yourselves for the price it was absolutely amazing"

Helpful (1) Cool (1)

Great Product

"The order arrived on time and we were pleased with the appearance."

excellent service

"Right price, trophies arrived early, excellent communication throughout"

Share Trophy Deals's store rating

Trophy Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trophy Deals is a merchant member
Trophy Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.