Stores > TriState Camera, Video and Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review TriState Camera, Video and Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-12-13

Great price and shipping

"What can I say other than they beat everyone else's price on the lens I wanted. Shipping was quick also"

Canon powershot

"Fast free delivery, appreciated salesperson calling me the next day to confirm order. "

2017-12-12

Great pricing and arrived quickly

"I received the item I ordered in a timely manner and was exactly what I ordered and at a fair price. Great service. "

Good price

"Good Prizes fast shipping "

Shipping experience could improve

"I placed my order on 12-1 & selected standard shipping. This was a gift for my wife, so I specified to have it shipped to my parents house so she wouldn't have a clue as to what her gift could be. Even still, for some reason it was delivered to MY house, and it took over 10 days for it to get here. This is not bad in and of itself, I mean... it made it here & is hopefully intact, but in the age of Amazon Prime, you really need to stay competitive & 12 days delivery time, even if its coming from the East Coast to California, is not competitive... especially when it didn't even go to the correct address!"

Camera delivery for Christmas

"Great experience! Great Price! Quick Delivery
I would recommend this company

Best Price around

"Unbeatable price, fast service. Extra package a good deal. Professional."

Good job

"Quick and what I was looking for. "

Great experience

"I was a little nervous about ordering from a small internet business. I was worried that I would receive counterfeit or damaged goods and would wait a long time on shipping. TriState turned out to be very professional and delivered what I ordered in perfect condition and a timely manner. I would buy from them again. "

Nikon D5600

"I ordered a camera from the TriState website and was really pleased with the ease of purchase and the price was outstanding! Thank you."

yt

"hjgjhghjgjhghjgjhgjhgjhgjhgjhgjhg"

2017-12-11

"Was told I was going to get free 2 day shipping. Never happened AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR SHIPPING. Have called back to get shipping credited, has not happened yet either."

2017-12-09

Problem solved with live humans!

"I ordered a latest-generation Canon camera last week. It was offered by TriState Camera for the lowest price I found on the internet for a new camera. My order was placed late at night. Early he next business day I received a call from TriState and was informed that the camera was such a bargain that the company had sold out of them, including the white one I wanted; in fact all of that model had been sold out. No more white cameras were available from the distributor, but black cameras would be available the coming Monday. I consented, and shipment was set for Monday. UPS was overwhelmed, too, and shipped on Tuesday. They, too, kept me informed via emails, and the camera was received when UPS had said it would be. My rating is based on TriState's prompt notification of a problem and offering alternatives to assure that I received my camera as quickly as possible. I'm not one to demand instant gratification; just fair and honest interaction with a vendor. I give them high rates for personal problem-solving."

2017-12-07

Never received my order

"I purchased a camera with the deluxe kit for my wife for our anniversary on November 25th. I have been charged for it but have yet to receive it and it is now December 7th. I will never purchase anything from them again and will tell all my family and friends to do the same!!"

2017-12-07

Camera happy

"The ordering process was painless payment accepted easily they let me know when product shipped. "

Share TriState Camera, Video and Computers's store rating

TriState Camera, Video and Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TriState Camera, Video and Computers is a merchant member
TriState Camera, Video and Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.