150 Sullivan Street

Customer service: 9.02/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.41/10
2018-07-16

Excellent

"Great price for the item, fast shipping, no problems. "

2018-07-15

As advertised, fast delivery. Very pleased. Great Price.

"As advertised, fast delivery. Very pleased. Great Price"

2018-07-14

Delivered as planned

"Best market price. Great deal."

2018-07-12

Amazing customer service!

"I ordered my camera from them & got an amazing deal for starters. I placed my order & a few hours later received a phone call confirming my order & that it would be here (California) in 5-7 days. I thought it was amazing that they actually reached out to me to let me know what was going on. Will definitely purchase again in the future!"

fast service

"we ordered a camcorder on wed. and we had it by sat. everything was packed great and we can't wait to see all the videos."

Quck service, lacking communication

"I ordered a camera flash which arrived in about 3 business days, which was great. The only thing that bothered me was that I could not get any information on my order over the weekend from TriState's website! I could not logon and using my order number on their site got nowhere. I was seriously concerned when I sent them a message to customer service. I did get a response on the day my order arrived. Clean up the communications and I'd give them a 5-star rating!"

Smooth transaction

"Very minimal effort for purchase transaction. Received shipment within 2 days of order and everything came in great shape. Will do business again"

2018-07-10

TriState Camera is Great, I Will Buy Again From Them!

"Extremely fast shipping. Thank you."

2018-07-10

Very nice people

"When I placed my order on line, they sent me an e-mail saying my card was declined. When I called, the man I talked to was very nice and helpful. Turned out I put the wrong expiration date in. 4 days later, I received my camera in the mail. The packaging was good and the camera works great.

2018-07-09

Good Value with Prompt Service

"Very competitive pricing with prompt shipping and delivery. No problems whatsoever."

2018-07-07

Addressed Issues Well

"Had an issue with the product purchased. The issue was promptly addressed to my satisfaction by the customer service folks. I would purchase from TriState again."

2018-07-06

Clockwork

"I had a great experience with Tristate. Within 2 hours of placing my order on-line a Tristate rep called me, verified my order, mentioned that he was also included an upgraded shoulder strap at no charge, and went over my protection coverage options. He mentioned he would be sending it out for shipment so I could have the camera before the 4th of July holiday. I am getting acquainted with the camera now."

2018-07-06

Delivered quickly and in good condition . . .

"I ordered a Canon G5 camera from TriState Camera. It said "free delivery" but that only applies to ground in certain states on the mainland. Since I live in Hawaii I had no choice but to pay their premium 2-day UPS delivery service which cost $60, far from "free." But the price of the new camera was the lowest I could find anywhere online. Shame that I couldn't benefit from those savings and instead had to pay extra for the delivery. But overall I'm quite satisfied. The camera arrived in its original box in great condition. That's all one can ask from online dealers. "

2018-07-05

High quality product for reasonable price

"Bought the binoculars for a cruise on my sister's new motoryacht. They are very clear and accurate. Easy to use and well armored against rough use. Would highly recommend them to anyone."

2018-07-04

Very helpful

"Al called to double check my order I thought that was very nice of him to do that."

Share TriState Camera, Video and Computers's store rating

TriState Camera, Video and Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TriState Camera, Video and Computers is a merchant member
TriState Camera, Video and Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.