Stores > Trendsgal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Trendsgal by clicking a star below.
2017-11-25

Worst experience ever

"I placed a big order with this company thinking it would be a great wholesaler for my store boy was I wrong. After three months I received one part of my order to be even more disappointed though I didn't think I could be after there poor customer service. The products where badly made and some even had dirty stains on them like they had either been returns or had fallen out into a dirty floor and chucked back into the packaging which was the worst I had seen. Some came with no tags which is illegal for me to resell in australia under the consumer law all clothing must be labeled with where the products are made so half my order I can't even resell. I even got one garment which looked to me as if someone had been wearing it and sent it back afterwards as it seemed to have what looked like fake tan on the inside of the shirt and shorts. I then received my second lot of the one order which was meet with the same no labelling and bad quality items. My last few items I was told would be shipped out in the next week to only wait another month to be told they can't send it and where giving me a refund. I have all evidence of this in pictures and the messages they sent to back me up.
A warning to anyone thinking of buying from this company don't bother look elsewhere and do research first. don't waste your money on this pathetic company that is probably a slave factory that pay there workers nothing as they are not professional sewers which if you bother to waste your time and money on you will see for yourselves but for me I will now do so much more research before I buy bulk from overseas again and never again from a Chinesse company. Good luck getting what you think you are there things are nothing like there pictures and australia should have a better system to stop these people being able to advertise everywhere on Australian run sites I will always stay away from any site I see these ripoff people advertising BIG WARRNING TO ANYONE BUYING FRIM TRENDSGAL DONT DO IT

2017-11-15

After swift fix clothes were great

"I like the clothes that I got you guys have an awesome selection only problem is is that I had paid to have the shipping come expedited 3 to 5 days and it took about a month for me to actually get it but every time I sent you a message about it regarding I got a reply by the next day so that's good and everything ended up well so over all of this is a good experience"

2017-11-13

Best Experience

"Hi everyone, I always shop on this website. They have the best prices, and all of your concerns are addressed by a sales rep on time. I had one issue with a top and i was compensated forthwith.
I have received all my orders and I urge al of you to shop here.

2017-11-05

Love it!

"I've made 4 orders in this Website and love everything! I definitely recommend accessories like Jewelry and Backpacks/Purses they are really good quality! Shipping usually takes around 2-3 weeks depending on the order but I definitely enjoy shopping here! ♥"

2017-10-25

Fantastic Shopping experience

"I was so pleased to have found the Trendsgal site as they do not disappoint! I love their fantastic customer service and products! Great prices and quality! If I have any questions I know that trendsgal will reply quickly too! I keep shopping here as I know it is a site I can trust!"

2017-10-22

I joined the VIP club

"The jewelry is awesome for statement peices. I have gotten my summer wardrobe from them and I'm about to get my fall wardrobe. I get compliments on my attire all the time."

2017-10-13

NO. Never again.

"No, just no. Stay away. I placed an order on September 25th and paid $17.99 for expedited shipping (3-7 days), and today is October 13th (almost 3 weeks has gone by) and the package HAS NOT EVEN BEEN SHIPPED OUT. So apparently, the total delivery time = processing time + shipping time, and according to the website, the processing time normally takes about 4 days and if there's any issues with the order, they are supposed to email you. I did not get any email from Trendsgal regarding my order (they should have at least notified me about the significant delay) and it's just ridiculous to take this long to process a freaking order for two single clothing items (one of which I needed for my dance performance). On top of that, it is SO hard to get ahold of a customer representative. I tried leaving a voice message, sending an email, requesting an online chat- nothing. Yesterday, I had to dial their number 11 times before finally getting connected to a human person so I could cancel my order. First, they told me they would send me an email confirming the cancellation within a couple hours but they never did, and the next day (today), I logged into the website only to see that the order status was still "processing." I had to call the customer service again many many times to finally speak with another rep and I made sure I received the cancellation email before I let her go. SO MUCH EFFORT. Do not bother ordering from this awful, incompetent company. It's not worth it."

2017-08-29

Always got what I orderd

"This site is easy to navagate and everything that I've ordered I've received. They provide you with tracking numbers for each order for easy updating. I like their jeans. They feel good and fit well."

2017-08-28

Nice Site.

"Awesome customer service. Ordered a jacket that didn't fit properly and they refunded me no problem. They have one of the best customer service. The only problem I have is with the shipping prices can get a little expensive depending on what you're ordering but that hasn't really stopped me from buying from them."

2017-08-28

I love it

Trendsgal is a great shop! All things are very cool, the package goes very fast. I love this shop and would highly recommend it!

2017-08-22

Pleased

"I have shopped on trends gal multiple times and the more I shop, the better my experience is. In the beginning I was not checking the size chart, item material, shipment price, and other essentials about the item I was purchasing and because of this, I was usually unhappy or surprised. Now, I make sure to review all of these things so I know exactly what I am spending my money on because you cannot beat Trendsgal's prices, even with the excessive shipping amounts. Their jewelry is my favorite thing to buy because there are so many unique styles and the shipping is cheap because merchandise is light weight. I have also purchased some amazing skirts, dresses, and staple pieces like backless tops and cutout leggings.
The customer service has also gotten better and they are usually willing to fix any mistakes made. Shipping does take a little while but I think it is worth it. They have EVERYTHING on this website from bathing suits to prom dresses to every king of jewelry. They also sell men's stuff which is great if I want to buy gifts for family members and save a lot of money.

2017-08-19

pretty dress

"Hi, I´ve brought some items in this web and I can tell I recommend it a lot. You can find all kind of clothes for a very little price. Te quality is perfect for the price, so the more pricey the more quality you get, but there are a lot of items and most of them are on sale!!! I have a few dresses that are worth more than 30-40 dollars in shops and I paid less than 10-12 for every one of them!!
Just have to be careful with the sizes, you need to read the size chart `cause the measures of the items are different for each one.

2017-08-07

Shirts, Boots, Jewelry

"Shirt was MUCH smaller than size expected, and the necklace had a scuff on it when it was delivered. Contacted customer service and they have issued a refund due to the items being out of stock so I could not exchange them. Other items in the order were in great shape!"

2017-08-02

Worth the wait

"I ordered some clothes, and even wigs from Trendsgal for cheap and surprisingly high quality! If you're willing to wait a few weeks, it's definitely possible to stretch a buck, especially during site-wide sales. Ordered four things for under ten dollars once. In my experience things have come exactly as pictured, and the customer service reps are some of the sweetest I've talked with. Would recommend for the easy payment processes in general."

2017-07-25

Great Shopping Experience!

"I have put two orders with Trendsgal in July and both of them arrived on time. The quality of items is over my expectation and I am glad to have such a great deal. There are certain pros and cons when shopping online, so the important part is to set the right expectation!
First, my suggestion is to read CAREFULLY about the item descriptions and make sure you order an item with over 5 in stock. The processing time is about 3 business days, but my experience is that they will need more days to process. If you are in urgent to have your order, Trendsgal is not the right site for you.
Typically, the order will arrive in 15 days. My first order arrived on the 14th day and my second order arrived on the 10th day. This is not bad for cheap prices. I mean I am not in rush anyway.

The quality is AMAZING...The bikinis and monokinis I got from the site are very beautiful. I have received great compliments from my friends. The customer support is very helpful. The first time I was worried about my order and sent the message asking for order status. The rep responded me under 24 hours and made sure the order had been sent out. Way to go, Trendgal!

I will keep ordering from the site! My overall experience is good! Again, this is not the site for everybody, but I am very into Trendsgal.

Share Trendsgal's store rating

Trendsgal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Trendsgal is not a merchant member
Trendsgal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!