Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.

great service

"I had ordered a cover for my car and it ripped unfortunately but I called customer service rep Michelle Figueroa and she has replaced the liner for me. This was my fourth product I have ordered and I am so happy with the service they provided. I also love all my seat protetors and trunk liners Thank you"

My huskies love Treat A Dog

"We just received our bed a few days ago and both of my huskies love it. The only issue was one of the seams came apart and the dogs got to the stuffing. I sent Treat A Dog pictures and they immediately replied saying they would send me a new one. That is great customer service!!"

Order help

"I order a cover for my car did not get discount. They answered right away and gave me refund. I will order from them again"

2018-01-13

Fantastic customer service

"I purchased the pup lounge in November, it took a few weeks to arrive, but they did note that when I purchased. It was a great and comfy bed for our 6 month old Dane until... she ripped it to shreds while we were out. I thought it was supposed to be chew resistant, but wasn’t sure if the company had any warranty for that, like the flattening. I was so bummed to be out of the investment and great bed, and our pup had never torn another bed, so hoping it was a fluke. I decided to email customer service to see what they were willing to do and received a prompt reply from Michelle Figueroa, that they would be sending a replacement right away. Wow! I was pleasantly surprised and she made it extremely easy. We received the new bed a few days later and so far so good. "

2018-01-12

Excellent customer service

"Bought a bed for my lab who absolutely loves it. Unfortunately seam came apart and when I contacted the company they immediately responded and have sent a replacement. Thank you Camille Tolentino for your quick response and excellent customer service "

2018-01-11

Great Customer Service!

"I placed an order online today and tried to use the discount code, but the discount code was not applied to my total. In my excitement to order the new dog bed, I placed the order without realizing that the discount was not reflected. When I saw the confirmation email with the full priced shown, I called the customer service number and was prompted to leave a message.
I did not receive a return call so I replied to the confirmation email and received a reply quickly. Within a matter of minutes the customer service representative had submitted a credit to my account for the discount.
I was very please with this prompt resolution and I am looking forward to receiving my dog's new bed!!!

2018-01-11

Michelle Figeuroa

"Ordered 2 beds. One cover had a small tear along a seam. Emailed company on a Sunday afternoon and received a reply within an hour and a replacement cover by Wednesday. WOW!
Juse ordered a 3rd bed, my dogs love them.

Amazing Customer Service

"Due to the wrong product being shipped I contacted Treat A Dog and was happy to receive excellent customer service to replace the product. I was asked to send a pic of the product received to verify and I have now received the correct seat protector. Although it was unfortunate that I received the wrong product initially, I feel my customer service experience more than made up for the error. Thank you Camille Tolentino, and than you Treat A Dog.

Jeannie E

2018-01-10

Best service and great product!

"Thank you, Hazel! You provided excellent customer service! "

Prompt and quick service

"The zipper on our new dog bed was broken and our frenchie took that opportunity to have fun shredding the stuffing. We contacted treat a dog and in less than 24 hours a new bed was on it's way to us. Thank you Camille Tolentino for the quick response. "

2018-01-09

Great Product! Awesome Customer Service!

"Our grand pups Christmas gift was lost and customer service rep Hazel Ashford came to the rescue! She promptly answered my inquiry and quickly had a replacement sent right away! We so appreciate her help in solving our problem!! "

2018-01-09

Our Corso loves her bed!

"I am very weary when buying a dog bed. Most are extremely hard to put together, never fit right the second time you put them in or my dg destroys them immediately. This bed had none of the above. So easy to put together, looks very stylish, expensive and tasteful in my living room. We did have a minor set back with a seam but Michelle F. Was gracious and handled the issue professionally and quickly. I definitely recommend this bed to any dog owner that wants to pamper their pet but also add a pics of furniture to their home that holds up to the rest of the decor.
Live our new doggie bed!
Lori P.

2018-01-08

Great customer service!

"I recently had an interaction with Michelle Figueroa in the customer service department. She was very attentive with my issue and solved my issue promptly. My seat cover is a very nice product and works well in my GMC Sierra. Definitely recommend Treat-A-Dog."

2018-01-08

The best bed and customer service

"I love this bed! All my dogs are chewers and have not been able to destroy this one. It also is a very nice edition to our living room. Unfortunately, an accident happened, not the fault of the bed. I wanted to get a quote on replacing the part that was damaged and immediately, Camille Tolentino responded and is replacing the entire bed! How is that for customer service! Hats off to the best bed and Camille."

2018-01-07

Great customer support

"The first bed I got had some issues with the zipper. I contacted support and Michelle Figueroa was great and with no issues, sent me a replacement. This is the only dog bed my dog seems to like. Very happy :)"

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!