Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Guaranteed as Advertised

"Our recently purchased Treat a Dog beg became unstitched. Chamille was great and offered a new one! "

Treat A Dog XL Bed

"My puppy loved the bed, so much that he chewed it a bit, but since it was still covered by the warranty Chamille Tolentino from support was extremely helpful and made the process of getting a replacement a breeze! 5 stars all around!"

"BUYER BEWARE" DOG BED NOT SIZED PROPERLY ON THEIR SITE

"My dog is 74 lbs. and can't fit on the LARGE 100 lb. bed (as advertised on the Treat A Dog site). This is ridiculous . I contacted customer services and they said if I opened the "foam" bed then I can't return it. BUT what is the #1 instruction on the sheet you get from them to assemble the bed remove memory foam from plastic and allow to decompress for 10 min. How am I supposed to know that my dog wouldn't fit on the bed it wasn't assembled. This is so crazy. They will not allow me to return it. They will not give me a credit. On the site: 1x PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed - Large - 36" L x 28" W x 9" H (up to 100 lbs) . Not true.
The answer I received:

Hazel (Treat A Dog)
Nov 16, 18:03 -05
Thank you for your email and I truly apologize for this. Since you have sent a photo of your dog on the bed. Unfortunately, We cannot process your request since the foam bed is already unwrapped. It was stated under shipping and returns that: " Once the packaging is removed and the bed is decompressed we can no longer accept any returns. Please place the bed cover on a flat surface to ensure the size is right for your pup before opening the foam. "

I truly apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Kind Regards,

Hazel Ashford
Customer Support
Treat A Dog
support@treatadog.com
www.treatadog.com
Ph:1-800-607-1865

You received a new message from your online store's contact form.

Name: Me
Email:
Body: I have tried numerous ways of reaching "a human" and I can't seem too. My dog does not fit in the bed that you sent . Your site said up to 100 lbs. and my dog is 74 lbs. I am am very unhappy at this point. I need someone " a human" to reach out. ORDER# 176096

Great customer service!!

"I had a discount code but when I checked out I didn't get it entered right I paid contacted them in a message and they gave me the 60% discount!!! How awesome is that! Unheard of Right!!! Great company "

2017-11-15

pup memory foam orthopedic bed

"My seven month old lab mix loves his new bed. I noticed the stitching was coming undone so took a photo and sent it in. Camille at customer service was very pleasant, wanted my email to send back a reply. I get to keep the current bed and she is sending a new one!! Wonderful.

2017-11-13

Guidelines for dog bed size misleading!

"Purchased a large bed for my 89lb dog per their guidelines, way too small! Won’t return or exchange. Terrible customer service. Tried to leave a review on their web site, unable to do so. Reviews are staged!"

2017-11-11

Misleading website information

"I was extremely disappointed with the dog bed I purchased from Treat a Dog. I followed their guidelines as to what size of bed to purchase for my 85 pound dog, which was a large, and found it to be much too small to accommodate him. When asked if I could exchange the bed, I was told no. I was even sent quoted lines from their website saying that they can’t accept beds that were decompressed.

So if you plan on purchasing a bed from this company, know that their Sizing guidelines aren’t correct - buy one size up. And also know that where it says to email the company with any problems you have with the bed, email customer support & “they’ll do everything in their power to help you out” is totally untrue.

2017-11-09

Reconsidered

"From my original review of 2 stars I have changed my thoughts because my dogs have now decided they love the bed with a blanket added to it. I still feel for the price the quality is not ideal but my dogs are now enjoying it. We purchased the large size and it is small for our 45 pound Bulldog. Their happy, I'm happy.

2017-11-09

Great Customer Service!!

" Recently pirchased a dog bed and shortly after it had a tear in the seam. I contacted customer service and spoke with chamille. She was so great to work with and got a replacement ordered very quickly! Thanks Chamille for all of your help!"

2017-11-08

Excellent Customer Service

"Hazel Ashford was extremely helpful in getting our bed replaced after my dog tore it up due to a faulty zipper. THANK YOU! We love Treat a Dog!"

2017-11-04

Excellent Customer Service

"I had entered the wrong discount code when purchasing the PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed. Because of this error, on my part, I was only going to receive a 50% discount instead of a 60% discount! Thankfully, Michelle Figueroa, was willing and able to issue a refund to insure I received the proper discount. Ms. Figueroa definitely made my experience one I will remember in the best way."

2017-11-02

Fast Shipping, Excellent Product, Great Service

"I ordered 2 dog beds, one of the foam inserts was defective, sent email got quick response from Chamille Tolentino and a new bed was shipped. Highly recommend"

2017-11-02

Great Product and Customer Service

"Ordered the suv matt. Forgot discount code. emailed customer service. 20 min. later eeceived a reply from Hazel refunding me the difference had I put in the code. Fantastic customer service!"

2017-10-29

Great dog bed an excellent customer servie

"A small seam popped on our bed, customer service handled it quickly with no trouble. Very happy with the bed and their staff. Highly recommend this company. Thank you "

2017-10-28

Awesome customer service!

"Response was almost immediate when I made an inquiry. I'm awaiting my products now but if customer service is any indication, I expect high quality dog beds will be gracing my doorstep soon! "

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!