treatadog.com

Customer service: 8.91/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.39/10
2018-09-17

Questionable quality

"I bought a bolster bed a little less than six months ago. While the foam/firmness has held up well, the cover has not. Some of the stitching has pulled entirely out and the so-called water resistant cover has thin/thread bare spots from typical nesting behavior. The cover is not covered past the 30 day return period as was kindly pointed out to me when I made in inquiry."

2018-09-02

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"WE ORDERED A LARGE BED FOR M, IT WAS DELIVERED PROMPLY, AND WE OPENED AND KNEW RIGHT AWAY THAT OUR 160 # CHOC LAB WAS NOT GOING TO FIT. I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND IT BACK AND THEY WOULD EXCHANGE IT FOR A GIANT. I WAS ADVISED THAT IT WOULD SHIOP IN AUGUST, AND NOTIFIED THAT IT WAS SHIPPED AND BE DELIVERED IN 3 DAYS. IT WAS DELIVERED AS PROMISED, MURPHY LOVES IT ,GREAT PRODUCT WELL CONSTRUCTED, AND IS WORTH EVERY NICKEL.
THANKS GUYS
MURPHY AND RICK

2018-08-29

Excellent Customer Service

"I bought a dog bed from Treat a Dog. When it came, there was a decent-sized cut in the foam mattress pad. I contacted them to ask for a return and refund and received an immediate response from Hazel Ashford. She was very accommodating and gave me a full refund, but allowed me to keep the bed. This was not what I asked for or intended, but it was very helpful!"

2018-08-27

Replacement covers

"Hazel Ashford has been so wonderful to work with and extremely helpful in getting us replacement covers for our dog beds. Unfortunately after less than a year the stitching had come loose and a zipper broke. She was happy to send us replacements for these. Thanks again Hazel at treat a dog!"

2018-08-24

Customer service rocks

"Although my merchandise was damaged I had a great experience with customer service namely Hazel Ashford, she resolved things in less than 24hrs"

2018-08-22

Misleading return policy - Buyers BEWARE!

"I purchased this item after seeing a pop-up ad on Facebook. The product showed more than 10,000 5-star reviews and suggested that the pet bed was satisfaction guaranteed and fully refundable. I purchased the item and was extremely excited for my ailing and frail pup to try it. When it arrived, I opened and assembled it and asked my sweet girl to come and give it a try. She refused to walk on it or lay down on it. I've tried for the last three days to no avail. When I contacted Treat A Dog to return the item I was told their return policy excludes the item I purchased. I certainly wish they had made this more clear during the purchase process. If they had, I definitely would not have purchased the item. I'm posting this review to help others realize these beds CANNOT be returned under any circumstance. Here is the return policy from their website:

FREE Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase in the case of a defect, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund (Returns must be in the state you received them, and in the original packaging) or receive another product of your choice that will be shipped to you free of charge. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for return shipping on any defective items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, just go through our easy return process to print out a free return label - your shipping costs are prepaid.

2018-08-13

Great customer service

"The customer service team responded and resolved my questions quickly. Great company to work with and quality of the beds are great."

2018-08-10

Excellent Customer Service

"I purchased a PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed. After receiving, I realized I selected the wrong size. I reached out to customer service and Hazel Ashford on their Customer Care team walked me through the steps to return the bed (which included a pre-paid postage label). She quickly set up a new order for the correct sized bed ensuring a speedy delivery and a credit for the reduced cost. A month after having the bed, a seam on the arm started to tear. I took a picture and sent to customer support. Once again Hazel responded in minutes with an apology and notification that a replacement was on the way. Without the great customer support provided by Hazel, I would not have been a happy customer. She made all the difference. Thank you! I wish more companies operated with this level of service. "

2018-08-08

Hazel ashford was amazing helping me!

"I love my treatadog bed but had trouble when putting the bed into the liner. Hazel Ashford was polite, informative, and communicative in solving my issue. I would recommend her to help and trust she would do a great job "

2018-08-07

Lizzy luvs her bed

"Lizzy who is a large beautiful retriever cross and has distinctive taste luvs her bed "

2018-07-27

Fan-fabu-tastic

"Wonderful products and excellent customer service!"

2018-07-26

Amazing Customer Service They care about their Customers and Stand by Their Products

"I am obsessed with all my Treat A Dog products, but to top it off Hazel Ashford from Customer Service Nailed it. I was changing out my toppers for my Husky Mix Service dog to the cool pad, when I noticed on her Lounger that the seam came undone. I took pictures of the whole bed showing how great of a condition it was til you looked very very close and so the corner with a hole. I went online hoping that it was covered on their 10 year warranty. And sure enough it was, Hazel blew me out of the water, within less than 24hours I had my answer that they will send out a replacement. I was jumping for joy, because these things are not cheap. The speedy responses between Hazel and I were unbelievable, if I went to another store or had a utility bill id wait days for an answer. But not Treat A Dog, it was within minutes of my response. So greatful for this company and a proud owner of multiple products from them. So happy my service animal is a proud Ambassador for their products they truly stand by their products and customers. Now just waiting for the replacement to ship and be here already. :) "

Memory Foam Bed

"I ordered the extra large memory foam bed for my dog. The bed retails for $374.00 and I paid $150 so I thought I was getting a great deal. About 7 months later the stitching started to come apart all around the bed. For a $374 dog bed, I expected it to last much longer. My dog only sleeps on his bed, he's older so he doesn't play on it or chew on it at all. I've also only washed it on a hand-wash cycle since I bought it. I called the customer service number and they told me that the bed was only guaranteed for 30 days and that there was nothing they could do for me. I've paid a quarter of the price for dog beds and they've lasted more than 2 years. This product was definitely not worth the money. "

Great customer service

"Hazel Ashford was my customer service merepresentative and she was great! She replaced my dog's memory foam bed when the seam ripped and was so helpful. She nicely told me this is a one time thing as I was passed my 30 window for returns. So nice to know that a company values it's customers' satisfaction!!"

Sressless

"My pet seat cover ripped when putting it on. I was expecting a big hassle about returning it but was very pleased after I emailed the pictures when Hazel Ashford contacted me. After reviewing the pictures she told me my product would be replaced. Not what I was expecting. I have had to deal with other companies on occasion and this was very smooth and stress free. Thanks to Hazel Ashford and Treat a Dog."

Share Treat A Dog's store rating