treatadog.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.96/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.60/10
2018-06-24

Products are not as advertised

"I ordered a dog bed from Treat a Dog and it was not as advertised. The bed is so thin, I might as well have purchased a bath mat. I feel scammed and this purchases was a total waste of money.
I've reached out to Treat a Dog for a refund. Waiting to see how they handle this. So far, no word back from them.

Best Customer Service ever

"Got the wrong size of my pup rug. With in a couple of minutes Camille Tolentino replied and emailed me the return shipping label and ordered another one in the right size. "

Not worth the money

"Purchased the PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed in November and paid 150. and it already is falling apart.. the stitching is all coming apart. Contact them and they only will honor a 30 days policy.. Not worth the money.. there are other options for this quality for a 1/2 the cost."

2018-06-19

"Camille was very helpful and responsive to helping me with replacing the cover to the dog bed I purchased. I will definitely be recommending the products and company. "

2018-06-18

PupLounge

"Our puppy loves his Pup Lounge! There was a tear in the seam of the cover after we had it for 4 days and Camille Tolentino in customer service was able to send us a replacement at no charge very quickly after we sent her a picture of the damage.

Great customer service!

2018-06-18

Torn Cover

"My dog tore the cover on her new bed. I called customer service and spoke to Camille Torentino. She ask me to send pictures via email. By the next day I received a response from Camille letting me know my new cover was being shipped. The packaged was delivered in just three days. This company has excellent customer service."

2018-06-10

Excellent customer service

"We recently purchased a pup lounger for our Great Dane Gus and he tore a small hole in it within a few days. I contacted customer service at Treat a Dog and let them know of the small tear and asked about the replacement policy. Michelle Figueroa In customer service was amazing and said told us to keep the current cover with the small tear and they would send a replacement in the mail free of charge. Thanks so much for the amazing experience and exceptional customer service! I will recommend your company every chance I can!"

2018-06-10

Don't buy a dog bed from this company

"They advertise that their "large" bed is good for up to 80 pounds. Ordered it, put it together, and it's so small my 60 pound dog simply won't get on it. Contacted them to return, possibly size up. They will not accept a return because the memory foam has been "decompressed." Can't believe a company that has this policy. They say that you should put the liner down to see the size before you put the foam in....UH, where exactly ON THE BOX or in paper form in the box was this information? (it was buried on their website). And...because the bolster is so puffy, and the bottom foam takes up so much space, you can't tell the actual size until it's all put together at any rate. Any product with this type of RIDICULOUS return policy should have a giant red piece of paper in the box that says exactly that....I would not buy from this company! Check out all the complaints on BBB about their policies and lack of responsiveness to customers. Take your business and hard earned cash elsewhere, to other companies that really care about their customers, and don't have weird, punitive policies. One the THE WORST experiences I've ever encountered shopping on line."

2018-06-07

Unsure of product, Excellent Customer Service!

"I received my 2 beds today. Unfortunately, the covers were missing from the boxes, so I cannot provide a review on the product yet. I tried calling the 800#, which did not work. Fortunately, I reached Camille Tolentino via chat on the website. She immediately offered to expedite an order for the 2 covers without any additional charges. Of course this is the response I would have expected and am thrilled they are standing behind their product with excellent customer service. I'll gladly add my rating for the beds once I have the full product and my pups test them out. This is a great start though. Thank you again, Camille for taking care of me today! "

2018-06-06

Excellent customer service and outstanding products

"I purchased the "PupLounge Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed" back in Nov 2017 and found a rip in the seam a few month after. Emailed Customer Service a few months later and Michelle Figueroa assisted me. She was nice enough to replace the cover for free although my warranty expired. Overall, their customer service is excellent!

As for the product, our 12 year old senior dog love love loveeee his bed! We had gone through so many dog beds in the past and every single one would sack after a brief few months! On top of that, our dog just didn't care for any of those beds but not this one! He absolutely loves it! Despite the bed is on the pricier side, we ended up getting the "PupDream Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed" for his dog house as well because our dog NEEDs it. As a senior dog, he has developed arthritis and with his pickiness with beds, we think it is super worth it to spend that $$$ on him! After all, he is part of our family! =)

2018-06-01

EXCELLENT CS

"After 2 months, found a rip in coverage the seam. Emailed CS within an hour I received a email response from Camille ... apologizing for the rip and a 2nd email with a shipping confirmation for my replacement cover. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. very happy and pleased with my purchase and thankful for a company that backs up its products. "

2018-06-01

"I had ordered a car seat cover about 6 months ago & the strap broke I emailed in & Hazel Ashford took great care of me going above & Beyond To see that a replacement cover was sent out to me ever though it was past my 30 days. Great customer service!! "

2018-05-31

Great company

"Ordered a dog liner for car and it came with a snap broken. They immediately replaced and were a pleasure to deal with!! Very satisfied "

2018-05-31

Missing Cover for Dog Bed

"Camille Tolentino responded immediately upon me sending an email with a request to correct the mistake. I very much appreciated her prompt and professional response to my request. I can't wait to receive the missing part so my doggie can rest comfortably. Thank you for the great customer service."

2018-05-30

Great customer service

"I ordered the wrong size bed for my puppy and needed to exchange it. Hazel Ashford from customer support was super helpful. She helped make my experience with Treat a Dog a great one. Thank you Hazel :)"

Share Treat A Dog's store rating