800-876-6676 x3500

Customer service: 4.29/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.33/10
2018-07-07

It was great

"The people who took care of me was very nice and it didn't take long at all"

2018-03-25

I wish 0 ster

"Very bud about N.main st summerville s.c.They tricky .They never had discount tire.And to much took time.
Cold waiting room . I think same like outside.

Posted Mar-26-2018

“We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our store. If you could please call me toll-free at 866-787-5005, I’d like to get some additional information. Theresa, Tread Quarters Customer Service”

2018-03-20

Pathetic service

"They ripped me off and stole my chrome valve stems"

Posted Mar-21-2018

“We’re sorry you’re disappointed. If ever you are unhappy with the service you receive, we encourage you to contact your store manager. Or, please call Customer Service toll-free at 866-787-5005 for further assistance. Theresa, Tread Quarters customer care representative”

2018-03-09

Don't go here

"Tried to say had bad ball joint took it to competitor BRAKE KING and mechanic said didn't need 1 and they do this kinda work all day long and tell me what business would turn down legimat work to make money if was not bogus TREAD QUATERS EVEN SAID I HAD COPPER IN MY POWER STEERING FLUID 1ST TIME I HAVE EVER HEARD THAT 1CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW THEY TREAT WOMEN"

Posted Mar-09-2018

“We’re sorry you’re disappointed, Ronald. If ever you are unhappy with the service you receive, we encourage you to contact your store manager. Or, please call Customer Service toll-free at 866-787-5005 for further assistance. Theresa, Tread Quarters customer care representative”

2018-03-07

Great job

"Brian and Tim are very honest, respectful and knowledgeable about cars/trucks. I have been coming here for a few years and the service is always the same, honest, professional, reasonable, fast and done right. They do not scam or try to cheat customers into getting unneeded work. "

2018-03-01

FRAUD OR CLOSE TO IT

"Never rotated tires as pd"

Posted Mar-02-2018

2018-02-26

Great JOB

"No hassle
Very pleased with your service
Thank you for making it a good experience

2018-02-21

Oil Change and Tire Rotations

"I got an oil change and tire rotations done with little to no wait time "

2018-02-13

Honest service

"Honest service when I had to have one tire replaced due to damage."

2018-01-18

Caught a Flat

" Prompt and effective service "

2018-01-15

Never disappointed!

"I've been coming here for years. Friendly staff and competitive prices. "

2018-01-11

They're AWESOME!

"Quick awesome and friendly!"

2018-01-10

Excellent Service!

"After going to 3 places for an inspection the day before a blizzard, Tread Quarters was the only one who could take us and it was inspected that day! Although it ended up needing over $600 worth of work, we got our car back the day after the blizzard - when the city was virtually shut down due to snow & ice on all the roads. My daughter was able to get back to college on time. Very satisfied with the service and we will be going there from now on!"

2018-01-06

Great service

"Car was ready quicker than expected. Rockie, the service advisor was great."

2018-01-04

Customer service ****!

"Visit the store (390 Independence Blvd). Had a flat tire, and got there at 0630pm (they close at 8pm). Rep avoid eye contact and after telling me I could get the tow truck to drop my car, he told me that they may not be able to help me. I told him I would wait. At 7:40 (no cars being work on) Rep ask me if I could leave my car, and I told him due to the winter storm warning would someone be there in the morning, he told me, "Yes we will be here, we plan on being here regardless of the weather." I ask him would he be here, he laugh saying "no not me". He then told me to call by 10:10am. The next I call at 10am no answer, then at 1pm I call Customer service who then call the district manager that said the store was close. I was the CS phone rep, can I have the manager number so I can just call him or can you give him my info to avoid, me calling the store, then calling customer service to call him. She told me no on both. So if they decide not to come in the morning. I have to call the store, then I have to NY, just to call the district manager. "

Share Tread Quarters's store rating

Tread Quarters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Quarters is a merchant member
Tread Quarters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.