Stores > Tread Quarters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tread Quarters by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Excellent service

"Excellent and expedient service. I will recommend Tread Quarters to everyone."

2017-11-06

Great Service

"Phenomenal Service. Friendly, quick, knowledgeable. Did not feel like I was pressured or given bogus extra work that needed to be done. Will definitely be back!"

2017-10-30

State Inspection

"Very quick service! Will be back!"

2017-10-29

Excellent services

"I go to Tread Quarters for the last several years, despite the fact that they are a long drive for me from my house and there are several other auto repair places close by to my home. I get a really good service, on-time and at a very reasonable rate. I do plan to continue using them despite the extra drive and also I recommend others to try them. "

2017-10-28

Best service and products

"Got 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport plus tires installed and Jason at Tread Quarters did an incredible job picking the right tire and customer support "

2017-10-24

excellence

"I bought new tires and from breaks and I am very pleased with the service and products I received. "

PaulaStevenson's Avatar

Elizabeth City, NC
2017-10-23

Outstanding Service

"I work about 45 minutes from home and as I was coming home , 20 miles out, I had a tire that started coming apart. I drove slowly to TQ and arrived about 45 minutes before closing . They checked my tires and discovered they were all 4 dangerously worn. Tim at TQ showed me each tire. Long story short, another employee was just leaving for the day but he clocked back in and both stayed for over an hour after store closing time to replace my tires and get me back on the road safely ! I am forever thankful and will be a TQ customer for life! Thank you so much!"

2017-10-23

Absolutely AWESOME

"Had gone to another Tread Qts years ago & the experience was HORRIBLE! The mgr there was rude & a real ****! Plus, we had a problem w/ our purchase. Fast forward about ten yrs to 2016 & my Husband bought tires from Tread Qts (different location) AGAIN, I was furious, expecting the worse. Year & half later, tires only had 13k mileage yet tread was GONE! So me, ready for battle, went to store last week for our free rotation & questioning what is happening to the tire tread! Mgr Mike told me this & that as reason for fast wear...until he went out & saw the tires. Came to me & said "You're right. These are crummy tires!" I was so thrilled to hear him agree w/ me, gave him a huge hug! As it's not every day personnel will be totally honest saying the product they sold wasn't up to par. He did the whole pro-rate thing, giving me credit towards new tires, etc. Told me worn tires were defective & company obviously knew it as they'd changed the way they make them...must've had many complaints. Mike convinced me to buy the Road Hazard plan...& thank goodness he did!! As the NEXT DAY! We had a tire losing air ALREADY! Husband had run over a screw! Bottom line, got 4 new tires, a step up from old ones, rotation, alignment, balanced, & Road Hazard for less than what we paid last year. I appreciated his honesty so much!! Can't say enough about this experience!, "

2017-10-19

An excellent experience

"I had a great time getting my car aligned, the mechanic knew a lot about cars and stuff which made me feel comfortable with him handling my car."

2017-10-13

Reliable, efficient service at very reasonable cost.

"Tread Quarters mounted and balanced two tires on my van and replaced the front brake pads. The service was completed quickly and efficiently and at a price that was about half of what I had been quoted by a dealer. I was very satisfied and will certainly visit Tread Quarters again."

Great service.

"The personnel were very courteous and friendly. Advised me on some other issues that need to be taken care of as time and money allow me."

Mark was great

"Mark was the one who helped me out mostly and explained thoroughly as to why my car need such maintenance. I feel slightly ripped off though. "

2017-10-03

Great servixe, great staff!

"They always provide me great service and are very upfront and honest about what my car needs versus what is the required repair."

2017-10-02

Annual Inspection

"Great service, didn't take to long and was very satisfied with the final result"

2017-09-30

I wont' go anywhere else!

" No hassle pricing. Great prices for good quality tires. Knowledgeable staff. In and out in no time!"

Share Tread Quarters's store rating

Tread Quarters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Quarters is a merchant member
Tread Quarters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.