Stores > Tread Quarters

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tread Quarters by clicking a star below.
2018-01-15

Never disappointed!

"I've been coming here for years. Friendly staff and competitive prices. "

2018-01-11

They're AWESOME!

"Quick awesome and friendly!"

2018-01-10

Excellent Service!

"After going to 3 places for an inspection the day before a blizzard, Tread Quarters was the only one who could take us and it was inspected that day! Although it ended up needing over $600 worth of work, we got our car back the day after the blizzard - when the city was virtually shut down due to snow & ice on all the roads. My daughter was able to get back to college on time. Very satisfied with the service and we will be going there from now on!"

2018-01-06

Great service

"Car was ready quicker than expected. Rockie, the service advisor was great."

2018-01-04

Customer service ****!

"Visit the store (390 Independence Blvd). Had a flat tire, and got there at 0630pm (they close at 8pm). Rep avoid eye contact and after telling me I could get the tow truck to drop my car, he told me that they may not be able to help me. I told him I would wait. At 7:40 (no cars being work on) Rep ask me if I could leave my car, and I told him due to the winter storm warning would someone be there in the morning, he told me, "Yes we will be here, we plan on being here regardless of the weather." I ask him would he be here, he laugh saying "no not me". He then told me to call by 10:10am. The next I call at 10am no answer, then at 1pm I call Customer service who then call the district manager that said the store was close. I was the CS phone rep, can I have the manager number so I can just call him or can you give him my info to avoid, me calling the store, then calling customer service to call him. She told me no on both. So if they decide not to come in the morning. I have to call the store, then I have to NY, just to call the district manager. "

2018-01-01

Awesome job. Love that they have a female mechanic! Keep it up, awesome!

"Awesome. No need to go anywhere else, they take great care of me and my car."

2017-12-25

Great Service Again

"Keep up the good work. I always refer friends to this specific Tread Quarters."

2017-12-11

Fast and quality work

"Went in for a break check and was recommended to get new back brakes. Work was done in less than an hour. Staff was very friendly, answered all my questions and was reasonably priced. I would refer others to this Tread Quarters! "

2017-12-09

Great job, less than stellar after service

"I have a drop down spare tire assembly and the tools to operate it are under my passenger seat in a bag attached to my jack screwed to the frame. They took my attachments out and proceeded to tell me my assembly was stripped and my spare tire put in my bed. That was fine after they explained, no biggie. The issue was, when I got in my truck I saw my attachments thrown all over the front passenger seat of my cab. Not in a neat pile, just thrown everywhere. Not just on the floorboard where the mat is, on my seat, the console in the middle and the door cut out under the handle. They took the tools out and didn’t put them back. Kinda aggravated me, but other than that everything was done and my tires holding air now. "

2017-12-06

Excellent Customer Service

"Purchased wheel alignment and oil change. Great service and rides great now."

2017-12-04

Excellent

"Quick, easy, cheap, and the people is the best and friendly"

2017-11-29

Great customer service, quick work!

"I had to have a back tire replaced. I called to set up an appointment right away for the following day. The man in the phone was courteous, helpful and had a great attitude. I took my vehicle in the next day to have my tire replaced. They also ended up calling me about my brakes because they needed to be changed asap (which I knew I needed anyway). I went ahead and replaced them. The girl who told me about the progress on my vehicle and needing new brakes was efficient, knew her information, and answered my question quickly. I would recommend Treadquarters. I have taken my vehicle here before and have not had any issues with repairs or service in general. I will be continuing my business with them. Thank you!"

2017-11-21

I will never use Tread Quarters again....!!

"I strongly recommend to stay away from this store!! Our horrifying experience was at their south Chesapeake location #1057 Carmichael Way. These guys are exactly the reason why many people do not trust any repair shops!
- Liars
- unprofessional
- Rude
- Sell you services you neither want nor need
- Incompetent
- Crooks
They are Masters at all of the above. My family has used them repeatedly over the years out of convenience (location) but everytime it’s a fight. They come up with a huge list and tell you “unsafe to drive”. Thankfully I know much about car repair and so far I have been able to stand up and literally have them remove items we didn’t ask for but this time they went too far. They denied a warranty repair unless we would agree to have a wheel alignment done. Colby, the gentleman behind the counter, is the master crook there! After I denied the suggested added service and asked them to do the warranty work, that’s when they went too far. They altered the suspension on our car so that the car pulls heavily to the right after we picked it up. An absolute disgrace to the Automotive Repair community. We will never go back there!! Check out their FB reviews too. Confirms all of my experience…! Their good reviews must be all from their employees and family I assume.... :-)
Just feeling so sorry for all the people moving into the new housing down there. So many new victims.....!!

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

A rep from Tread Quarters, MonroTG, has responded

“We apologize for not providing the customer service you deserve. If you could please call me toll-free at 866-787-5005, I’d like to discuss this matter further. Theresa, Tread Quarters Customer Service”

2017-11-10

Excellent service

"Excellent and expedient service. I will recommend Tread Quarters to everyone."

2017-11-06

Great Service

"Phenomenal Service. Friendly, quick, knowledgeable. Did not feel like I was pressured or given bogus extra work that needed to be done. Will definitely be back!"

Share Tread Quarters's store rating

Tread Quarters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Quarters is a merchant member
Tread Quarters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.