Stores > ToyotaPartsOverstock.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToyotaPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-06

2012 Taco

"Best place to but and order Toyota Tacoma Parts,!"

2017-11-29

Excellent

"Lowest price and fast delivery. The part was easy to find and clear diagrams. "

2017-11-28

Clear diagrams, easy processing and quick delivery

"Nothing but a good experience. No complications."

2017-11-15

Very poor shipping

"Online experience was to be expected as far as searching, finding and placing my order. The fulfillment of the order was not so good. I ordered 2 tapered roller bearings for my Scion differential, and what I received was 2 bearings and their seats, loosely tossed into an oversized box with zero packing. They did not even include a packing slip. Not how I would treat pieces that could make or break a trans rebuild.

I will be taking this up with them directly.

2017-11-15

Great source for hard to find parts

"Great source for hard to find parts, but shipping is ridiculous. Had to order a $1.32 gasket and paid $10 for shipping."

2017-11-09

08 SCION DRIP MOULDING LH/CLI PS

"Very satisfied with the purchase/service. The parts fit perfectly and the shipping arrived on time."

2017-10-31

Toyota sienna parts

" Thank you guys !!! fast shipping good parts..."

2017-10-30

Bought parts

"My order was easy to complete. The item was exactly as described and came in a timely fashion. There were updates to keep me apprised of when the product would come. The part was packed securely and arrive unscathed. Great experience."

2017-10-16

Outer window from strip, 2011 Toyota Corolla

"To ensure that I was actually ordering the right part, I called Lakeland Toyota and spoke with a representative. When I had to provide the VIN number for my car, I knew I was in good hands. The rep read the part number to me, which matched what I had selected. I placed my order online with ease. Shipping was well within the timeframe given. The part arrived well-packaged, in perfect condition, and installed quickly. Thank you, Lakeland Toyota! I have a new supplier for any parts needed in the future."

2017-10-01

Great Service

"I mistakenly missed the part number, but their folks checked against the VIN, and corrected the order. Part shipped on time as promised."

2017-10-01

New shocks for 2012 Prius V

"Had quote from dealer of $500 to replace rear shocks. YouTube has video for procedure, Lakeland Toyota had shocks, two for quoted price of 1 at dealer. Quick delivery, product as advertised. Literally 20 minute job with correct tools and parts. Will definitely be ordering from Lakeland Overstock again!!"

2017-09-27

Great source for W58 parts.

"I bought an almost-new 1982 W58 gearbox for a great price a few weeks ago but it was missing a ball, spring and cap for one of the shifter rods. I looked for a while on-line and found this unbelievable supplier of these hard-to-find parts. Price was right and shipping was excellent. If I ever need other parts for this unit, I know where to buy them. "

2017-09-16

Terrible Experience (Technical, Service, Customer Service, Shipping)

"I am really disappointed with this company, the way they handle things. I placed an order through them for a part... They told me how much it would be for the part and shipping, so I placed the order. Seven days later they tell me that I have to send them more money for shipping ($100+) if I want my part; otherwise they will not send the part to me. They will refund me. Because they made a mistake and they were not going to lose money in sending my part. I originally had a coupon from another dealership that I let go because of this purchase. They made me lose my time, my money, my coupon. So I have to run the costs of their incompetence and their dishonesty. They have bad customer service. The rep did not care about a customer, they did not want to own up on their mistake.The rep. told me, " We are not going to lose money for sending you our part." Yes, that is very true, but they are going to lose money by losing a customer or customers! "

2017-08-05

easy to use

"great, fast shipping & easy to find a parts"

2017-08-03

The best parts...and price

"Good prices on OEM parts for my four Toyota's. I do all the labor so I can afford the best parts."

Share ToyotaPartsOverstock.com's store rating

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member
ToyotaPartsOverstock.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!