Product & services pricing 0.63/10
Shipping & packaging: 3.13/10
2008-03-27

" I ordered early on March 19. Order was shipped that day and received on the 21st. Fixed price standard shipping $8.99 per order. Excellent prices. Merchandise exactly as described. This is where I will be getting my RC model equipment."

2008-03-18

"I tried to order from their web site. After the THIRD time that I had to check something indicating that I didn't want them to spam me or sell my name, I gave up and ordered from Amazon. It was $1 more from Amazon but it was worth it."

Helpful Cool (3)

2007-07-03

"Excellent online store. Great selection, fast shipping, amazing customer service. They even provide a prepaid return shipping label if you want to return something. Their policies are great, and their attention to detail is amazing for an online store. Will continue to use there site for years to come."

2007-01-03

"I believe this is the only place to buy R/C hobbie parts... With well over 50 orders we have had only one damaged part (factory defect) and it was processed and taking care of in a very professional and timely manner...
I will not hesatate to order from them again because I have never had any problems with this company...

Out of 10 stars I would give them 10 plus...

OUTSTANDING!!!

2006-01-29

"I received a wing set slightly damaged and when I emailed them photos they had no problem discounting the part and refunding the entire shipping cost... or I could have sent it back at my option.

I thought this was more than fair and the response time on everything was very good. (even over the weekend?! do they even sleep?)

I would not hesitate to do business with them again, excellent customer service!

2006-01-28

"Fast shipping. At the time of order, I didn't see the $25-off sale, but we called the next day, and they subtracted the money from my order. Everything was packaged perfectly! I will certainly purchase some upgrades for my new Micro RS4! "

2005-12-30

"I used to do mail order from Tower back in the late 70's till early 1980's. I ALWAYS had excellent service from them. I dropped out of the hobby world and just returned to it.

Having to build up an inventory of tools, parts, radios, and models, I placed a simgle order with Tower for 86 different items. My wife purchased Xmas presents for me through them, also.

The email notification was immediate and on time, tracking numbers worked well, order follow up was through Bizrate (egad!), and the order was shipped at the time they said it would be.

The packages arrived on time with a perfect item count. Simply amazing to me that they could do a perfect high part order right at Christmas.

Great company to deal with, just as it was over 25 years ago.

2005-12-18

"Excellent service as always. I have ordered from them on and off for over 10 years. Their service has always been consistently great. Their prices are always competitive. Highly reccommended."

2005-12-05

"I ordered - they shipped - items arrived.
What more can one ask. I am going broke with all the money I am saving.. :-)

2005-10-17

"Low prices and lots in stock!
ordered before with no problems but this time was a little diffrent, 1st it was friday when I placed my order big mistake cuz I put rush 1 day shipping on it. but come to find out they dont ship on weekends even tho UPS does do shipping on weekends. and they put on the member account page that it was shipped on the weekend, I called them up and asked whats going on and they were more lost then me.but at any rate it was a loss of 35 bucks to ship it next day.. The big thing here is dont order anything friday if you want it fast.

2005-08-12

"The greatest variety of gadgets for the R/C fan, ordered several servos, no problem with international credit cards, it rocks!!"

2005-01-05

"I have bought from towerhobbies many many many times and they are always speedy, fair and friendly. They have many shipping choices and have been in the mail order business for over 20+ years. You can only expect the best from towerhobbies."

2004-07-17

"Made an order for some parts for my RC and somehow they made a mistake in packing my order (with an item on the list). I wrote to inform them of the mistake, and they replied in less than 24hrs with an apology for the wrong item shipped. They corrected the mistake by shipping the correct item USPS Priority free of charge plus i get to keep the wrong small item they initially shipped. Way to go! Customer satisfaction is their goal and I am very pleased with this reseller. "

2004-01-02

"Tower is simply the best when it comes to RC parts. The best selection of any online retailer, extremely competivite prices, cheap shipping, and fast shipping. They have two warehouses and they do their best to ship the bulk of your order from the closest warehouse. Customer service is also top notch. "

2003-08-20

"Ordering - I have done all of my ordering online. Prices are fair. My first order was verified by a Tower Hobbies employee. The second order, an out of stock item was ordered and a phone call and correction was made within two days. Every order has been recieved correct and in good condition.
Transit - All items in boxes are packed very neatly. Small items are bagged together. Most all orders can be tracked. Items usually ship within two or three business days.
Tower hobbies has been an ideal retailer to me. Fair prices, short order processing time, informitive of order status, packaged nicely, and an enourmous selection of items makes Tower Hobbies a place worth shopping. I will continue to shop at Tower Hobbies.

Share Tower Hobbies's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!