Stores > Touchboards
  • Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status
      Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
      1-866-942-6273
      (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Touchboards by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Awesome

"Great service and product"

2017-11-09

Diligent supplier

"Great supplier that is most concerned about your satisfaction. Goods I ordered were recieved quickly, of top quality and best price. I am very happy."

2017-11-07

Great buying experience!

"In a world where it seems like many companies over promise and under deliver, Touchboards stands out against the grain! Our buying experience for our new touch screen TVs was easy and delivery was just as promised. We had everything we needed and our preschool students and teachers love using them! Install was easy as well. I would highly recommend using Touchboards if you are in the market for what they sell! We will use them again, hopefully soon, to purchase additional technology for our classes."

2017-11-02

Great service for a hard to find item

"I'm not an AV professional but I needed a surface mount wall box for a home renovation project and FSR is the ONLY manufacturer of 3" deep wall boxes (4" and 6" are standard). FSR, however, does not sell directly to consumers and their Regional Rep > Local Distributor route is neither extensive nor consumer friendly.

The FSR regional rep I communicated with via email never mentioned Touchboards.com, but she should have. At the time of this post Touchboards is the ONLY online distributor of this particular FSR product. I called Touchboards customer service to verify stock and was placed on hold by a rep who called FSR on a separate line to confirm availability and estimated delivery time. Very helpful!

Touchboards.com was a shining beacon in a sea of unavailability and obscurity. Thank you!

2017-10-31

Excellent Transaction

"It was an awesome transaction. Will surely buy again.

2017-10-30

If you have the option to choose another company do it

Touchboard is very unfulfilled they tell you that they have the products but at the time of the shipment they delay it and send it when it seems to them, explaining that it is the distributor's fault, so if you do not have it another way, be ready to be delay more than one month in delivering the product you bought online

Rep reply posted Nov-02-2017

A rep from Touchboards, Rich Wagner, has responded

“We appreciate your frustration with regards to the shipping delay, we experience the same frustration. Our challenge in this industry is dealing with bad information. We want nothing more than to deliver items as quickly as possible. We obtain the lead time from our partners and share that information as quickly as we can. When the ship time changes we can only share this information with you. There is nothing we can do to make that vendor move quicker. We are always willing to look for alternate items that would meet our customers needs. Sorry we could not get this to you in the time line that you wanted. ”

2017-10-27

Cetacea Orbiter Pendant Microphone

"Touchboards provided extremely professional and courteous customer service. The microphone was awesome. I would highly recommend Touchboards!"

2017-10-27

Great experience!

"Great well made product and received as promised."

2017-10-26

Awesome company

"Very personal service! Will use them again"

2017-10-26

Fast service!

"I bought a demo document camera. It arrived in like new condition, you'd never have known it had been used. "

2017-10-25

Not a Good Experience

"Ordered a product and received it being a different color than pictured. Customer service said the FG at the end of the product code and description of "Fog Laminate" should have told me the color of the item was grey even though the item in the picture was black. Also took multiple phone calls and e-mails for a 3 week period to get a return authorized. Poor product descriptions, blame on the customer, and very slow customer service."

Rep reply posted Nov-02-2017

A rep from Touchboards, Rich Wagner, has responded

“After reviewing the notes and the phone calls I agree with your complaint. The sales team felt the site was clear in the description with FG meaning fog grey. It is on the site defining this but from your position and mine we should have been more clear with the description. We should have moved faster and normally do so. I was sure we did issue a return please confirm if this is still an issue. ”

2017-10-16

Quality Organization

"I found their staff very helpful when I was shopping for a board for my small company. Because I'm not a school, my needs are different from many buyers of this type of product. I appreciated the sales rep's working with me to find a board that would be appropriate and cost effective for my business. Everything arrived on time and as promised. When the board I order arrived, we discovered it had a defect though the board was usable. The staff helped me coordinate getting a replacement from the manufacturer, and it was very easy and no cost to me. The new board arrived and is working great. Very satisfied with the whole experience."

2017-10-11

Excellent customer service

"I ordered a KVM switch, Touchboards had the best price, however ultimately the KVM switch didn't work well with my specific setup, so I did an RMA and the returns process was very smooth. "

2017-10-09

Top Notch

"We have ordered 5 stand up desk bases from Touchboards and have been happy with the ease of the, the speed of delivery, and the websitequality of the product. Definitely recommend!!"

2017-09-07

Never go wrong with Touchboards

"No worries when I buy from Touchboards. Great products with fair pricing and the best support in the business!"

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.