1990 N. California Blvd Floor 8

Customer service: 9.11/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.44/10
2018-08-04

Great Customer Service

"As promised Tyler delivered with 2 day turn over for my Crafty. Free storage stainless steel container was out of stock but it arrived 2 weeks later. "

2018-07-31

Mighty Vape Purchase

"Prompt service and complete order."

2018-07-31

Mighty Vaporizer Review

"Ordered the Mighty on sale from ToTheCloud. Best vaporizer purchase since my VXhale Cloud Evo, vapor is a little harsher but yummier at the same time. I would say that the mighty is the highest quality vape I have used, and equate the experience to smoking a j, whereas the VXHale is more like a water piece (obviously). Replaced my FF2 (paperweight at the time) and haven't looked back. Such big heart rips with little to no draw resistance. My only possible compaint would be the amount of herb required per pack, but this is easily remedied with the included dosing capsule for about 2/3 to half sessions (full bowl about .2) and the liquid pads for about 1/3 sessions. Not beautiful looking or extremely compact, but amazing performance, battery life, ease of use, and accessories included. I think I like it better than my desktop powerhouse VapeXHale now that I think about it.

ToTheCloud was great, quick shipping and no issues!

2018-07-30

Great

"Great fast good , works excellent "

2018-07-30

Fast shipping

"Great price, fast shipping. What more could you ask for."

Perfect

"Arrived on time and was exactly what I expected. Will use them again for my next purchases. "

2018-07-11

Just like it is supposed to be

"Easy to purchase and fast delivery"

Good experience

"Good communication, quick shipping, got the genuine, most up to date model, fair price. I would order from them again."

2018-07-10

Fantastic

"I had second great experience working with To the Cloud Vapor Store with trading in a vaporizer and purchasing a new one. Tyler is great to work with and helped me out every step of the way. I most highly recommend checking out To The Cloud for your needs. "

2018-07-10

Great product, great customer service

"Great product, great customer service. Price was really good for top quality SSV. Will definitely recommend to others. "

To the Cloud Vapor Store's Avatar
To the Cloud Vapor Store from To the Cloud Vapor Store has responded
Posted Jul-10-2018

“Do apologize for this. I checked and see we did in fact send you the wrong color , but the right item. Please shoot us a DM and we can make this right for you. ”

2018-06-28

Got the product, great shape, all good :)

"Ordered online, shipped internationally, got the product brand new :)
Would definitely buy from again.

Excellent

"Best price from an authorized dealer! Fast delivery. Safe transaction."

Price good- watch shipping

"Price as better for mg vape than anywhere else by $30. Except my post office held it. To my surprise I had to pay an additional $12 for shipping since they shipped a 4 pound box in 1 $5 priority “flat rate” envelope when the postmaster said they were trying to squeeze every inch in. So my $30 savings as really $18 but still a pretty good deal. "

To the Cloud Vapor Store's Avatar
To the Cloud Vapor Store from To the Cloud Vapor Store has responded
Posted Jun-19-2018

“Do apologize for that, we ship with USPS flat rate and shipping is free so there should be no additional costs to us. Can you please shoot us an email so we can refund you on the shipping. We then have to go and collect from USPS after filling a complaint. ”

Firefly 2 Purchase

"I am so pleased with both my purchase of the Firefly 2 and To The Cloud Store. Fast delivery and all was as described. Would I shop here again? Yes and I have already. "

2018-06-04

Great Service, great product, and great staff!

"I got my Mighty from here. It works great, Tyler was very helpful, and the process was painless. Would recommend and will return for more!"

Share To the Cloud Vapor Store's store rating

To the Cloud Vapor Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

To the Cloud Vapor Store is a merchant member
To the Cloud Vapor Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.