Stores > Totally Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Totally Furniture by clicking a star below.
2018-02-22

DAMAGED LOVESEAT FROM BAXTON STUDIO RESOLVED

"Thanks to Debbie the Loveseat order finally arrived in good shape. Baxton shipped 4 times because the vendor packaging was poor and the arms were always cracked. She was prompt doing reorders and reporting shipping status A+ !!"

2018-02-15

Fast problem resolution

"When the table was delivered the top was damaged during shipping. Totally furniture quickly responded and sent a new top. The quality of the table is great. Is a good solid piece of furniture that I'm sure we will enjoy for years to come. "

2018-02-15

Great customer service!!

"I wasn't sure about the true color of a chandelier I was purchasing, so in the memo I added that I would only like it if it was a certain color....well, right away I received an email from "Mickalya" stating that the color was a tax different than I'd wanted, and would I still like to proceed with the transaction? I was so elated that she was honest with me, and that she even sent a picture of what I was actually going to receive! (It's rare to find a company that seeks the customer's interest over their own profit). Then I talked with "Christine" who was VERY sweet, and dealt with the reversing of my transaction and I got credited back my money right then! They even sent me a " sorry for the inconvenience" letter (even though it was THEM that had been inconvenienced by my not reading things closer before pushing 'purchace' button!).
I am thankful to be treated in such a gracious manner. I will be doing business with them again for sure!
-S.D.

2018-02-14

Love the 5 Piece Storage Shelf w/Baskets

"We are downsizing from house to apartment. Apartment has no medicine or linen cabinet. This is in our master bathroom and the 4 baskets hold TP, hand towels, boxes of kleenex and bandaids, ointments and such. Assembly was easy and looks great. May have to buy another for the guest bath."

2018-02-11

Great experience!

"Purchased a fireplace and it was absolutely beautiful!... Fast shipping and great customer service... Will definitely buy from them again! "

2018-02-10

Electric Fireplace

"Received my order quickly! Very easy to assemble and looks beautiful! Very satisfied with delivery, assembly and the product itself!!"

2018-02-06

Shipped quickly and very helpful/responsive with questions

"We contacted them with a detailed question about an item, and they answered promptly and accurately. In fact, their answer was more accurate than the information on the manufacturer's website! We were very happy with the product, the customer service, and the delivery time. "

2018-01-24

Shower door

"Ordered a shower door and was trying to track delivery via FedEx but their site was down due to snowy weather. Totally Furniture kept me updated via email and answered all my questions about the delivery schedule. The TF rep was very prompt in communicating with me and I was very appreciative. Great customer service!"

2018-01-23

Great

"Looking forward to putting together"

2018-01-23

Exceptional

"I am Exceptional please with Totally Furniture. I order the Willow Nightstand in Distressed White for my Birthday and it beautiful. The packaging of the nightstand was first-rate and no damage what so ever. A tremendous aspect for me the furnishing was already assemble I just had to put the handles on the drawers. I have already received complements on the nightstand. I’m in the process of order more from Totally Furniture. The customer is Excellent, Professional, and Patience. All my questions were answers without difficulties. Five Stars to Christine and Mackay for their Exceptional Customer Services. "

2018-01-17

Great customer service

"So, our delivery arrived with a damaged box and missing parts, however the customer service was so helpful, everything was resolved easily and quickly! The phone representative was so friendly and concerned with resolving my issue, and she connected me with debbie who became an email contact who took care of everything!
Thanks!!

2018-01-16

Fetti Small White Cabinet

"The small cabinet looks great and was a pleasure to assemble. I did all of the work myself, and just to let you know, I am seventy seven. l plan to buy more pieces."

2018-01-16

Bar Stools

"Good Bars Stools but lighter than I was expecting. Work good look good, just thought for the price they would be heavy/better made."

2018-01-10

fire place

"was delivered quickly, looks and works great"

2018-01-08

Moms Christmas headboard

"My experience was great and I love my purchase. I will buy again from this company. I found every one pleasant and helpful "

Share Totally Furniture's store rating

Totally Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Totally Furniture is not a merchant member
Totally Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!