Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST POwell Furniture Store

Shipping & packaging: 8.19/10
Customer service: 8.10/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.78/10
2018-08-16

Excellent chair and arrived quickly

"Excellent product, exactly as described and shown. Arrived super fast."

2018-08-13

Worse Quality Than IKEA

"The head board bolted together and assembled correctly is still flimsy. After a month it is no longer connected to the frame. I am thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the bed frame, and most of all, the head board."

2018-08-08

Marking box as damaged

"I have never seen such a joke of a policy as taking a photo of box upon arrival, mark delivery receipt as "box damaged," counting items, etc; on EVERY purchase here irregardless of conditions. Life is too stressful for me to have to review such an awful process in order for them to honor missing or damaged pieces. I followed the rules. At least I thought I did. I marked the box as damaged. I even photographed the damaged item. I never imagined photographing a box. I guess in my sleep deprived state of transitioning a toddler to his new bed I didn't read the fine print about photographing a box. Please review this absurd policy. I can guarantee you I will NEVER order from you again."

2018-08-07

Amazing Customer Service

"My order arrived in a very timely manner & I loved how your representatives kept me updated with the status of my order every step of the way. I recently had a terrible experience with Rooms to Go and was very pleased with how easy and efficient this company is. Thank you!"

2018-08-07

Great products, Great company!

"We love ours shelves, great quality, great prices and really great customer service.....Sure will make business again..Thank you!!"

2018-08-01

Excellent customer service

"Easy purchase. Tracking sent when shipped. Exactly as advertised."

2018-07-27

Good experience.

"The item was as described and arrived on time. We had no reason to contact customer service."

2018-07-20

imperfect product

"One of the chairs that we received was sent out with a tear in the stitching. Working primarily with Christine we were able to get satisfaction from the manufacturer, who would not have received 5 stars. Everybody we dealt with at Totally Furniture was pleasant and helpful and seemed as determined as we were to get what we ordered."

Awesome Quality Curtains

"The owl curtains I purchased from Totally Furniture exceed my expectations! The majority of stores I searched online were either out of stock or too expensive. I came upon Totally Furniture and not only did they have the owl room darkening curtains but they were much cheaper than all of the other sites! Thank you for helping us put the finishing touches on our grandchild’s nursery! Highly recommend!"

Fast, reliable, and responsive

"We ordered dining chairs a few weeks early. Totally Furniture engineered the shipping date so that the items arrived exactly on time. They were engaged to answer questions, get us tracking numbers, and address any minor issues we had with our delivery. We'd definitely use them again."

Easy Process

"Your website is easy to manuever and my product was shipped quickly. Love the quality and selections. Will definitely buy from Totally Furniture again. "

Warrington Faux Leather Accent Table - Southern Enterprises Purchase

"I absolutely love the accent table!!!! It looks great with my decor. The purchase and delivery experience went very smoothly for me. My product arrived in perfect condition. I look forward to doing more business with TotallyFurniture.com."

2018-07-12

Self Assemble Quality Furniture

"My purchase of a self assemble corner bar cabinet came with excellent instructions. I was unsure of making such a purchase being a single woman but pleasantly surprised of the quality and the material provided. "

2018-07-12

Excellent Customer Service

"I had asked several questions with regard to a purchase and my rep emailed me back promptly. She is very professional and polite. Also, I received my Electric Fireplace/TV Console in one day. My son assembled it in no time and it is stunning! It looks more beautiful in person. "

2018-07-11

When the going gets tough... the Totally Furniture team is the best!

"I rarely take the time to post an evaluation but felt others might benefit from my experience. Like everyone, I found just the right piece of furniture (bunk beds for the grandchildren's room), then shopped online for the best price - and Totally Furniture led the pack in terms of price, delivery options, etc. The order was placed - and that is when the "going got tough" and I needed someone to intervene on my behalf with the manufacturer and shipper. I was very surprised to find that the team at Totally Furniture (Christine, Debbie, and others) were making calls, having the order re-shipped, and working with a second shipping/delivery company for the "last mile" delivery to my door! It is easy to recommend a company when everything went according to plan...but the Totally Furniture team turned my "Maalox Moment" into a 'Kodak Moment". "

Share Totally Furniture's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!