Stores > Totally Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Totally Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-11-12

Excellent price & service

"I found the barstools I wanted on totally furniture and they were half the price than another website. They arrived on time and are good quality. Thanks!"

2017-11-09

MORE THAN IMPRESSED

"My entire experience with the staff, and I believe I spoke with at least 3 different people,was positive. Debbie, in customer service was particularly helpful. Not only did they intelligently answer my questions, but they resolved a problem that was a product/ vendor issue. It was handled quickly and,importently, politely. I will definately turn to Totally Furniture first when I have another furniture need."

2017-11-08

Excellent Retailer

"We order a Hillsdale dining set from Totally Furniture. They had the best price for the dining set we were looking for. Our order was delivered within the week that we ordered it. Unfortunately, the table was packed from the manufacturer with a large loose staple in the box. Of course, this caused scratches and gouges on the table top. We contacted Totally Furniture's customer service department about our problem. Debbie, in customer service, was very understanding and apologetic that we had a problem with our table set. She contacted Hillsdale Furniture right away and within a week we had a new table shipped to us from the factory.

We are so glad we purchased from Totally Furniture. Our purchase was shipped quickly and our problem was handled above and beyond our expectations.

Four thumbs up to Totally Furniture !

Linda & John

2017-11-05

Price was right

"I was excited about my purchase. I wish there were more reviews as the height of the bar was the same height as my supply valve so I had to but blocks under the legs. I then went to raise the seat and the toilet seat would not stay up due to it hitting the lower shelf. I ended up having to make 2 1/2" risers under the legs to accommodate the seat. My seat is the oblong style as well as it being a higher toilet. Everything else considered this is a quality product! It is much more stable than my other one. I like the cross bars for added stability. I also liked that each side was 2 fully welded pieces you put together than a bunch of pieces that are screwed together. Instructions are easy to understand but watch for left and right assembly to make sure holes are right for bottom bar and also middle shelf for what side is the rear as there is a hole for all that bracing on one side. I have a 10 gallon fish-tank on the middle shelf which weighs approximately 110 pounds. It says the shelf only supports 15 pounds but I believe it is the glass itself. This unit is built better than my fish-tank stand. "

2017-11-01

Damaged-Return

"Great customer service, fast reply and sending a replacement."

2017-10-31

We are cart happy!

"The collapsible cart is very sturdy when in operations and slips into a small space for storage. Totally Furniture was really wonderful to work with. Yes, yes! We will be looking for more items with Totally Furniture in the future! "

2017-10-31

Customer service was great but

"The item lacked proper instructions. 2 pages were completely black and unreadable. "

2017-10-27

Great price and very, very fast shipping.

"I ordered a desk riser. The website, ordering process and shipping were all very good experiences. It arrived sooner that I thought it could.

I am very happy with the desk riser I ordered ( OFM Height Adjustable Sit-to-Stand Desktop Riser w/ Keyboard Tray in Black - OFM 5100-BLK ). It was easy to assemble, feels very sturdy and works just like I hoped it would. It is very easy to raise and lower to the exact height I want to work at and has a very large and comfortable work surface. The price was great too.

Good Value - Easy, quick delivery

"Purchased a pop-up trundle for our daybed. We wanted a specific brand that we knew would work with our daybed...Totally Furniture had a great price for the trundle. Ordering was quick and easy. Our trundle was delivered a few days later - so fast.

Very happy with our purchase. Would definitely order from Totally Furniture again.

So happy!

"Excellent service! Very fast delivery and great process!"

2017-10-25

Fast Delivery & Excellent Product

"The shipping was super fast and my vanity table arrived in perfect condition. The assembly was super easy and only required putting on the legs. Will definitely order again! "

2017-10-21

Table arrived Damaged, Totally Furniture Fixed Issue

" I purchased a Modway table from totally furniture. It came with a dent in the base. I contacted them and they replaced it within a week and a half. Unfortunately the second one came damaged as well. They replaced that one and the third time has been the charm. I appreciate them sticking with this and taking care of the problem. I will be a shopper again! "

2017-10-21

Awesome Chair!!!!

"I ordered a furry desk chair for my granddaughter. I had to open and assemble it. It was a snap. Great quality, easy to put together and she now has a show stopping piece that she loves and I got lots of cool GMa points and lots of hugs. THANKS!!!!!! "

2017-10-20

Good communication!

"I love the piece I bought, I wasn’t told it was back ordered until weeks after I bought it. Once I emailed, I received a prompt response which was excellent. They were also able to give me a complete update on my order and I received my item when they said I would."

2017-10-17

Hands down the best!

"Price was well below competitors and my order ARRIVED BEFORE it's estimated SHIP DATE! Would definitely use this company again!"

Share Totally Furniture's store rating

Totally Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Totally Furniture is not a merchant member
Totally Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!