Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST POwell Furniture Store

Customer service: 8.19/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.75/10
2018-05-25

The little table

"The little table I ordered was exactly as described and fit perfectly where I wanted it. I am very happy with the quality and look and this little table."

2018-05-20

very great service

"I ordered a roll top desk for my daughter, so hard to get ashley had but said out of stock and i kept asking when with different answers, even tried walmart, then on google totally furniture came up, i said lets take a shot, they said out of stock til end of May, all of sudden middle May got email your desk is coming, very good service and I will look for more stuff on your website. "

Made Buying Experience A Great One

"I placed a big order and MacKayla from Totally Furniture made sure to keep me updated. She was very diligent with answering any questions I had regarding our order, which made me very comfortable with my purchase. I look forward to other purchases through their company. Thank you!!!"

Very Satisfied!!

"The Team at Totally Furniture has been very professional & courteous. I would highly recommend them and look forward to future purchases. "

Good product!

"fast shipping and excellent customer service."

Will purchase again!

"Highly recommend. I purchased four bar stools with two being damaged upon delievery. I emailed totally furniture and within a week I received replacement. Customer service was amazing. Will be buying dining room and bedroom set next. "

2018-05-16

Dresser

"The dresser was very beautiful and sturdy. "

2018-05-16

Great product, value, and communication!

"Ordered a desk chair for my daughter that was on backorder. I was made aware instantly, kept up to date on product and was sent out and notified with a tracking number. Very please with transaction, product and service!"

2018-05-14

Great customer service

"We bought a ride-on toy Mercedes car for our son, and it worked fine for awhile. Then the engine stopped running strangely. Totally Furniture representative, Christine, did a great job of making sure that the manufacturer actually got us a brand new one, even thought we were out of warranty.

I would definitely buy from them again!

2018-05-08

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

"I will say that the company and Debbie stepped up to the plate and provided me with excellent customer service. They worked hard to resolve the issues I had when my my television stand was delivered. She worked with me to correct and try and turn the situation around and take care of me as a customer. I will purchase from them again due to the fact that they took care of me and turned my negative experience in to a positive experience. It is all about the customer experience and even though I was very upset about my television stand being damaged through the shipping process, they showed that they cared and took care of me 100%. Thank you"

2018-04-27

Complaint

"On 04/23/2018 I purchased a dining table set from Totally Furniture Company and based on our contract the company must send the item on early May. On 04/24/2018 the company sent me an email saying that they are not able to send it on early May, instead the item I ordered was estimated to be out of stock until 06/11/2018!!!!! Interestingly, before I purchase the item, I called the customer service, and they assured me that I will receive the item on early May!!! For this inconvenience the Totally Furniture has caused, I requested a partial refund. They did not pay attention to my concern at all and told me that they would not able to issue a partial refund, and without my permission, they canceled my order!!!!!"

2018-04-26

Great Prices/Good Product

"I received my bookcase in a timely manner. It was well packed and all pieces were in perfect order. The price of the bookcase was the best around. I ended up buying another bookcase from Totally Furniture and expect it to be in good order as well."

2018-04-19

Perfect buyer experience

"I shopped for a long time for bar stools. Twice I ordered barstools from other sellers. They did not match the description and I sent them back. I found high quality, sturdy stunning barstools at Totally Furniture. The price was great. Delivery was fast. The barstools were everything I wanted. I had a perfect buyer experience at Totally Furniture"

2018-04-18

GuideCraft Dress Up Storage Center - White

"Shipping took much longer than originally quoted-- the item arrived about 5 weeks after I ordered it. It also smelled really bad (like chemicals) when we got it out of the box to assemble. Assembly was definitely a two person job, but not too difficult. The finished product looks good and I will like it more once the smell wears off of it. "

2018-04-17

DO NOT PURCHASE

"I purchased a loft bed with pink tent and a slide. I had damages to the boxes they were delivered in as well as three pieces. One piece had a split in it, chunk taken out of the bottom corner, the second piece was severely scuffed up ( they tried to cover it up with paint), the third piece had a chip taken out along the side at least about 8 inches long. I reached out to them and they are refusing to take responsibility. They are passing the buck off to the manufacturer and won't offer any type of credit. I have sent pictures of everything. This is the worst experience that I have had with a purchase and my purchase wasn't a cheap one either. They do not care AT ALL about their customers satisfaction."

Share Totally Furniture's store rating