torrid.com

Customer service: 1.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.58/10
2018-05-12

Never order online!

"I've ordered online twice, both times it says expect order in 10 to 14 days. Ha! They don't even package it for at least 5 days. Then when you email to inquire (because one status says shipped and the other says processing) you fill in your name, phone, order number and email. I get a return reply 7 days later that says they need my name and the email attached to the account. Ummm you just emailed me to ask me what the email on the account is? And used my name to ask me what my name is? AND attached your reply to my original email that clearly has ALL of that info AND the order number on it? There are no words...."

2018-05-10

Absolute garbage online company

"Torrid.com's shipping team must be absolute imbacils because they have mixed up not only mine but multiple other people's orders so now there are clothes randomly floating around in the world with no way of knowing where my order and items are. Torrid.com is absolute trash. I will never EVER be ordering from them again, only from the store and even that is a strong MAYBE. So so disappointing. "

Worst Customer Service

"Ive bought with Torrid Multiple times and yes I love their clothes but they are extremely over priced. But hey I can live with that since it's not an every day thing. But what I cannot believe is how rude, unprofessional, and stupid their customer service is. Oh and don't forget their never working website!!!!! What's the point of ordering things online when they never update the status EVER so your just sitting there waiting for clothes that are most likely never going to arrive!! God forbid you want to contact someone for help, they have a 4hr hold time! Are u fucken kidding me? And once you do get to speak with one of their incompetent customer service employees or SUPERVISORS they simply state they can't help you. Umm so then what are u there for? Apparently just to waist my fucken time. Still waiting on that refund. Smfh I officially hate Torrid. "

Best Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love Torrid and their clothing. The Lees Summit store in KCMO is the best. Louise has gone far beyond excellent service to help me find an item that they were completely sold out of, in the region, in in size. She and Emma are always so helpful and kind. They treat everyone that enters into their store with repect and dignity. Louise went through great lengths and found the item I was looking for in Rogers, Arkansas and had it shipped to her store. I am a every wekend shopper. I LOVE CLOTHES, SHOES and ACCESSORIES! Thank you so much Torrid for having such an amazing sales rep in your store. Keep up the excellent work ladies. I drive well out of my way to come to that particular store. I will continue to do so as long as they have those two angels!!!!"

2018-05-08

Still waiting almost 5 months later...

"I have previously ordered online with absolutely no issues-I even recieved my items SHIPPED TO STORE by the following week. But I placed an order back in december 2017, and I get that they do not ship on holidays or weekends so I figured it would take a while. But come on it is MAY 2018 and the status of my items have not changed since January 2nd only one item from that order shipped and I was able to pick it up. I have not been charged for the rest of them and honestly I don't care anymore if I never see/get them. Customer service has been absolutely no help to me. I have placed one more/my last order online and I'm hoping this time it goes as smooth as my first order, I've been charged but nothing has shipped or changed in the past 7 days. We will see.

****Update; My items arrived a few days later and picked them up with no isses (bumping rating to a 2 star) ***

2018-05-07

Horrible and unclear return policies

"I ordered an item online. It didn't fit, and I wanted to exchange for another size. I called the number, as they suggested to do in the case of an exchange. After a 30-minute wait, they called finally me back. I was told I that I couldn't do an even exchange through the mail -- that'd I'd have to pay to ship the items back and re-order the new size. Or, I could drive to a store to see if they have the size I could exchange for, and if not, to return the item. So, I drove 20 minutes to the store. They didn't have the size I wanted, so I decided to simply return the item. But the clerk told me that because I paid online with PayPal, I couldn't return the item in the store for credit card reimbursement -- I could only get a store credit. Had I known I couldn't return the item in-store if purchased with PayPal, I would never had made the wasted trip to the mall. I've been left with a very poor opinion of this store, and won't be purchasing from them again.

2018-04-30

Not there for me when there was a problem

"I have spent a lot of money with this store brand. However, when I was shipped shoes with one shoe in a 10 and the other in a 9.5, I could not get through to customer service. The site assures me that they do returns in the stores but when I went there they would not help me. I am still trying and trying to get through on the phone. I am very disappointed that I was treated so casually and unhelpfully at the store after what I great customer I have been. Loyalty should mean something and there should be a corporate environment that encourages it."

2018-04-30

Cute clothes BUT....

"I really like Torrid's clothing selections. The clothes are very cute and there is a wonderful variety to choose from. They are a great store because they carry such a wide selection of fashionable offerings for plus sized girls. They are of course on the expensive side, but I expect that as they are a specialty store. I do think that some items are overpriced for what they are. A $48 t-shirt, for instance, is too much in my opinion.
I can live with all of that though...Their shipping time frame is unacceptable. I feel that in today's day and age there is no excuse that anyone should be waiting over a week for atypical order to ship. This is something that they must address and rectify. I have read countless reviews/complaints about this issue and I just do not understand it. I have placed 3 orders in the month of April, the first being on 4/11. It has not even shipped yet. It will be May 1st tomorrow. Item is in stock according to their website and no response from customer service. Not good Torrid...

2018-04-27

I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS ZERO STARS

"I was sent the wrong size item I ordered three days ago, I was told over the phone that I couldn't return the item through the mail because it was a clearance item and that it was unlikely I could take it back to a store. Over the phone, I placed an order for the right size and then the person who was helping me canceled the order, then they supposedly reordered the item again. Today I looked through my emails to make sure the confirmation was accounted for, unfortunately, it was not and I had been charged. I called again and there was no record of the second order being placed and I should be refunded in three to seven business days. I decided to place the order again myself online and hopefully, it comes in the right size this time, and that I actually get my refund."

2018-04-25

Waaayyy Too Slow and Confused

"I placed an online order for 3 items in-store for a vacation that was nearly four weeks out. They asked if I wanted to have the order delivered to my home or shipped to the store. I figured it would be best to have it shipped to the store in case the items didn't fit. Big mistake! One week later, my items had yet to ship and the order was "still processing." I called their customer service line and waited for over an hour to speak to a representative. They informed me that when you have items shipped to the store it can take up to 14 business days to arrive--that equates to abut 3 weeks in real time. I asked them if they could change it to ship to my home... the answer was no. No one in the store bothered to inform me that it would take 3 weeks to receive my items if I shipped to store. I have never experiences such ridiculously slow shipping from any other retailer. Not happy with Torrid.com!"

2018-04-24

Decent but you can do better...

"I’ve shopped at torrid plenty of times, mainly because they have cute clothes for plus sized girls. The only thing with torrid is that they are EXTREMELY overpriced. I don’t know if it’s because they carry bigger sizes and alot of other plus size stores only go to a size 3 but it’s disheartening to have a store carry your size and then make it completely out of your budget. Literally a pair of basic **** leggings will run you $50. I currently have $50 in Haute Cash that I won’t be using because even with the discount the clothes are too expensive and you still have to pay for shipping! Unless they’re doing 70% off around Black Friday I’ll pass. "

2018-04-20

Disappointed

"When I first started with Torrid I absolutely loved them, the style and everything. Then it started happening. I didn’t really pay attention at first but now after a couple years I’m realizing, that with almost EVERY order I make there comes at least one or two pieces of clothing where a seam rips almost immediately. The amount of shirts, pants etc o have had to sew on the seam is ridiculous. To pay $40 for a shirt which will rip almost immune absolutely unacceptable. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing from this company anymore. "

2018-04-20

Delays in shipping

"Had my order for 3 days before they even did a label. Horrible ! Other sites I'd have my order within 3 days. Torrid is waaayyyy too slow"

2018-04-16

NEVER AGAIN

"I have been a long time customer of torrid. I have had a credit card for 6-7 years and NEVER once made a late payment to them or anyone else for that matter. I received a letter from them recently telling me that based off my credit report (I was left with a tax lien in a divorce) that my credit limit had been lowered. After being a fantastic customer all these years that is the thanks I get??? NEVER PURCHASING ANOTHER THING FROM TORRID!!! My card is cut up and I’ll pay off balance soon and wash my hands of them as they’ve apparently done to me. Shame on you for your treatment of loyal great paying cc customers. It is also a slap in my face that they continue to bombard my mail box with haute deals I’ll never use! "

2018-04-12

Theres no zero

"I made a purchase on 3/7/18, I received an email part of my order was in but both items I purchased were pictured. I was waitimg for the other part or my day off. I get an email today they cancled my order. They said because it had to be picked up in 15 days, well they cant count today is the 12, so they only held it for 8 days because the email was 22 hrs old."

Share Torrid.com's store rating