Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review TopGearAutosport.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-30

Crap

"They gave me no hardware and the grille plastic was cheaply made and they grille was cut short my like half a centimeter so it won’t fit over my lights "

2017-12-25

Horrible customer service and even a worse product quality.

"I have not been able to resolve my issues with this company. the product quality is terrible. I ordered a set of Corvette C5 LED tail lights. The tail lights are junk. they have several LEDs out in them and some just flicker on and off.
I requested a return and a refund, I was asked for pictures. I gladly submitted the pictures and that was the last time I heard from them.
Phone calls to them go unanswered. you will get a voice mail.
Paypal dispute filed. Company did not even reply to the dispute. Waiting on dispute outcome from Paypal.

2017-12-12

New feelings

"I wrote a review about my parts not coming when in fact they came the day after. they are still bad at customer service but my parts came I repeat my parts came... "

2017-11-30

Poor headlight quality

"We ordered new headlights to replace the foggy ones on our 2004 GMC truck. Our truck has very low miles and is in great condition. We received the lights, but because of my husbands busy farming schedule in the summer he did not install them within the 90 day return policy window. When he finally began to install them in October, the parts snapped inside. He has installed lights before on equipment and vehicles so he is not inexperienced. Finally after almost a month of waiting for a response back from TopGearAutoSports.com, were told that the manufacturer would not refund our money since it was past the 90 day timeline; even though the product was very cheaply made. We would not recommend lights or any product from this company. "

2017-11-29

Wrong part no one answers their phone

"Wrong part no one answers their phone. Very simple Nerf bars from my H2 2007 hummer connecting points not remotely close their picture instructions were not At all What a hummer looks like"

2017-11-29

Excellance

"Working now but your staff has been excellant to deal with on the phone."

2017-11-24

Awesome frustration

"Everything went well except for 1 part. I had to modify with a hammer to make it fit on the driver side plus a trip to the parts house for a short bolt. It's a good thing I'm a Craftsman. Otherwise, product outstanding."

2017-11-05

Liars & Thieves

"Product description wrong, instructions wrong, have had returned product for over two weeks without giving return. No communication after confirming they have the return. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!"

2017-11-05

Not what they say

"Mirrors work.... and that's it. They are not the heated, light and blinker set that they said they are. At least I have the elective power options with these. Not what they said they would be on the add. Contacted them, or tried numerous times with just only getting a simple text responce one time. This company is not ever getting my business again. I would say you all do the same. #WastOfTime&Money "

2017-10-31

Sad experience

"They send me the wrong headlight and didn't want to back up their mistake really sad"

2017-10-20

Poor updates

"Was not kept informed on the status of my order. "

2017-10-17

Cheap products

"High price,cheap shit parts."

2017-10-11

Great Stuff

"Every thing was as ordered"

2017-08-26

Company is a scam

"They have not returned my calls. I have not received my fender flares. I just wasted my money."

2017-08-22

GREAT JOB

"THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN GETTING THIS GRILLE TO NUS GREAT JOB"

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.