Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToolDiscounter.Com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-09

Worked for me!

"I wasn't thrilled about the price considering a few days, earlier it was way cheaper. Had I known the price would jump that high, I would've purchased that day.

However, I was notified of every update/change to my order. I received my tracking number, immediately and shipping was fast which, was great because, I needed it like right now.

I would definitely, recommend Tool Discounted and will purchase, again.

2018-01-08

Good Service!

"I ordered two boxes of Microflex gloves in extra large size. The gloves arrived in good time, but they were the wrong size. I was shipped two boxes of small size gloves. I called the customer service telephone number, and was told to send a photo of the products that were sent so that they could see the part numbers. I replied, and was told that the correct sized gloves would be sent right away. I am pleased, so far, with the service. I will be really pleased when the correct gloves arrive as promised! The customer service agent was helpful and pleasant to deal with. I look forward to the correct gloves being delivered."

2018-01-06

No tracking number no product

"Ordered over 10 days ago no tracking number nothing and no response
They took money no problem. Told cc company they filing fraud. This co
Is horrible!

2018-01-02

Still haven't received product or even a call back. Questioning if this place is fraudulent

"Order an item 12 days ago - never received a tracking number or info on order. have contacted the company to try to find out where it is but they do not respond to emails or phone calls (try leaving a message and it says 'mailbox full' and hangs up on you.

Very close to contacting my credit card company and reporting this place a fraudulent

2017-12-28

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"ORDERED 3 IR LITHIUM BATTERIES.CHEAPEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET.FAST DELIVERY AND ONTIME.GREAT EXPERIENCE."

2017-12-26

Super fast delivery!

"I ordered this huge wrench for our son for Christmas and it arrived in 2 days! My son loved it, he had a big smile on his face!"

2017-12-21

Horrible

"So first they charged me $12 to ship FedEx and after a week and still not receiving anything I call and they tell me my order was just sent out and it was shipped regular postal service so now my order will not be here in time and my family will be gone by the time it gets here very upsetting had i known they would take so long i would have never ordered. Now to wait for it to come only to have to send it back. Will never order from them again"

2017-12-14

Excellent products

"Great products as described
Extremely fast shipping
Great communication and prompt reply’s to emails will do buisness again

2017-12-10

Pleased with order and service

"It was easy to order and Tool Discounter were responsive "

2017-12-09

Great experience

"Ordering was very easy and my items shipped out right away, I received them very quickly. I will definitely be making purchases again"

2017-11-29

Tool Box Creeper

"Good price, and came at a decent time too. Bought as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it. "

2017-11-29

First time ordering from merchant.

"Had the best quality and price; including shipping than the other merchants. "

2017-11-26

Great Service

"I have been dealing with another vendor for a specific product for my shop. After numerous errors, delays and wrong shipments, I went shopping and came across ToolDiscounter.Com. What a difference. My product was less expensive and delivered in record time! I will definitely continue to order from them for my shop needs."

2017-11-26

Brake fluid bleeding adapter for Toyota - use with Pressure bleeder

"Every other car I have worked on uses a threaded master cylinder cover. Toyota has to do it their way and it takes a very special cover attachment to maintain pressure and power bleed the brakes. ToolDiscounter supplied the least expensive version of a very nice but pricey cover and shipped it to me quickly. "

2017-11-23

Excellent... my order was delivered fast and free delivery made my choice even easyier.

"Great company to buy from."

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.