toolbarn.com/

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.59/10
2018-06-25

Horrible

"I have opened a dispute with credit card company because this company is a
fraud. They take your money and continue to reassure you that they've shipped your order, but....they're unable to locate a tracking order.
They're liars and thieves. Michael Roe is a chief thief in this business. He lies and promises and then hes unfortunately had to leave early.
Shop somewhere else because if you shp here its at your own risk.
Theyre thieves and liars!

2018-06-25

Unsatisfied buyer

"I am very disapointed, i have placed my order on june 21, today is june 25 and the order still on process, they said my order shut be delivered on 5-7 days , I have call them today, they told me they haven't work on my order yet, and if i get lacky i may get it on the 6 of july, this is so frustrating, they promess 5-7 day delivery and turns to be 2 to 3 weeks, ill never shop on tool barn again!!!"

2018-05-23

"Got my order right away "

2018-05-09

very poor shipping

"I ordered 3 items and general when you do you get everything shipped at the same time but that didn’t happen
I received only 1 item in 4 days so I called to find out what happened to the other items and was told everything was shipped after another week I received one more item so I called agin and was told everything had shipped and i should have it all it was another week before I received the last item to have to wait three weeks is very poor im better off just buying local

2018-04-14

Return purchased item

"Had to return item. Tool Barn staff very helpful and courteous. Great place to shop"

2018-04-09

mr goodwrench

"very good experience,excellent results"

2018-04-09

Giving the second chance

"Purchase was on , not bad "

Replacement Pump

"Called and received knowledgeable help coupled with plenty of patience in explaining a solution for me in a way I easily understood.

Thank you!

2018-04-08

Only delivered 1/2 have the order with no explanation!

"First it took a long time (9 days) for the order to be delivered, when it arrive it was only 1/2 of the items I ordered and it came with no explanation as to were the other items were. I check on their website ans the only listed one tracking number and that number stated that the order was already delivered referring to the one box I received."

Excellent all around

"Brought many tools from here! Never disappointed!"

Fast Fast

"Fast upping and low prices"

Milwaukee sheet metal shear

" I went to Milwaukee tool.com and they pointed me to all these options of buying a tool so I picked you guys and then I ordered in the price was right then I ordered the tool and it came like in four days it was great I was happy and satisfied thanks "

Shipping issues

"I’ve purchased several tools from toolbarn and I’m always pleased with the condition of the tools. My complaint as a business owner is with the shipping and communication of shipping/delivery times. In the day we live in with companies like amazon it’s difficult to understand why items that show as available take more than 4days to ship. I’ve had purchase dates that show shipping was done far after the purchase completion and well beyond the fastest shipping time listed. Why not just say when you make your purchase you can expect your item in 8 days not 2-7?"

Turn lock chords

"Accords arrived and they seem to be a very good quality. Thank you I will try Tool Barn again when I need something"

2018-04-06

Great service and price

"Every thing was as stated, prompt delivery. One back order but that was listed plainly up front. Good company to deal with."

Share ToolBarn's store rating

ToolBarn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolBarn is a merchant member
ToolBarn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.