Stores > TonerMAX
  • TonerMAX

Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm EST.
      info@tonermax.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review TonerMAX by clicking a star below.

2017-10-25

TBD

"Will only do so when the product is received."

2017-10-24

Satisfactory association

"I will continue to get my printer supplies from you in the future since I am completely satisfied."

2017-10-17

"Unable to reach customer service due to phone line being busy. "

2017-10-08

"Was expecting my info to be available. Maybe next time.
Could not get the star selection to say lit!

2017-08-09

Wait and See

"first time to buy with you , and will wait to get package, then will tell you about my experience."

2017-08-08

"I bought toner and they sent it to me. I love it when stuff works!"

2017-07-20

Only Place I Order From!

"I have placed several orders with TonerMax and will continue to do so. Our copier is hard to find toner for, and it's typically very expensive if I do. Every other place I've found charges almost twice as much for the same OEM toner cartridge. Shipping has been fast, and my orders have been received quickly. Thank you!"

2017-07-12

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"The ordering process was so fast and easy to follow."

2017-06-02

update to wrong product received

"The last time I purchased these toners, I was sent the wrong ones. By the time I realized it, 30 days had passed and they were out of warranty. After giving the company a negative review I was contacted by their customer service. Their customer service dept agreed to work with me and reimbursed me for the incorrect product. I purchased the item again thinking they'd get it right the second time. I was wrong. I once again received the wrong product. Customer service once again worked with me and reimbursed me. Not sure if I'll do business with them again but I can at least give their customer service personnel three stars for their effort."

2017-05-13

awesome experience...highly recommend tonermax i used to buy from inkjet and left to Tonermax for better price, quicker delivery

"awesome experience...highly recommend tonermax
i used to buy from inkjet and left to Tonermax for better price, quicker delivery and fast ordering. GOD BLESS RTONERMAX

2017-03-31

Guarantees of Products Purchased are NOT Honored

"I bought a replacement laser drum cartridge for my Oki data printer to have on hand as a replacement when my original drum had ended its useful life. That day came and my staff placed the laser drum replacement cartridge purchased from TonerMax in the Oki data printer. The printer gave an error code and when Oki data was contacted, they stated the laser drum replacement cartridge purchased from TonerMax would not function.

I looked on the packaging that the laser drum replacement cartridge purchased from TonerMax was packed in and on the end of the box was the following: "100% FULL YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase under normal use and service. Contact your dealer to replace any defective products. This guarantee is limited to the replacement of the defective product or the refund of the product''s purchase price, at the dealer's discretion. Based on the amount of toner consumed, refunds may be pro-rated"

I still had the receipt and the order number, so I called TonerMax customer service to explain my dilemma to the "customer care agent". I was told that policy is only a 30 day return and that my request would be honored. I asked WHY, if the laser drum replacement cartridge purchased from TonerMax had a 100% FULL YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, could it not be returned as it was obviously not going to work? "There is a 30 day refund/return policy as stated on our website". I asked that a support ticket be created.

Today I received a message back that reiterated the 30 day refund/return policy. Again I wrote back and asked why the "100% FULL YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE" as printed not the box is not being honored.

So far I am stuck with a $105 product that is useless and still I am within the year for the manufacturer satisfaction guarantee.

Unless this issue is dealt with to my satisfaction (return and refund), I cannot recommend doing business with this company.

2015-10-15

"Beware, if you buy from this company you will get ink cartridges that are way out of warranty. I just received an HP ink cartridge on October 15, 2015 with an expiration date of May 2013. Most new cartridges have an expiration date at least 2 years from manufacture. This means that I just bought a 5 year old piece of ****!

Their prices are cheap, and now you know why.
Oh yeah, they ship fast, but it's just because they need to unload all their junk fast.

BTW: If you call their phone number (844-261-8545) it just hangs up on you.

***Update: 10/16/15***
After posting this negative review, the company contacted me by phone and explained that SurplusToner, whom I purchased the cartridge from, is a subsidiary of Toner-Max. This SurplusToner company sells just that, surplus stuff which may be out of date. Hence, they can sell very cheaply.

End result was the company issued me a full refund and told me to throw away the expired cartridge. To be fair, some people may not care if they put expired cartridges in their printers and use them. My work requires quality and my printer complained about the expired cartridge. So if you're able and don't care about the issues, this might be a good choice for you.

2015-08-07

"I placed an order yesterday afternoon for $115 of ink for my printer. They called my place of business shorty there after and spoke with a member of my staff and said if we had any questions to contact them.

SO why would TMX call and harass my 80 yr old mother for my contact information THE DAY AFTER they called my place of business. I have not lived with my parents for 35 years.

I have contacted customer service and still waiting for their reply.

I have requested my order to be cancelled. I don't do business with people like this.

Rep reply posted Oct-15-2015

A rep from TonerMAX, tonermaxmanager, has responded

“As explained to the customer, we had been provided with a billing address the credit card company said was not correct. We reached out to him via the provided phone number without a response, so our fraud department attempted to reach him through public phone numbers we could find for him. Our goal was protection of the customer, ourselves, and our reputation. We have spoken to the customer and explained what happened and why it happened. Everything is resolved and everyone satisfied.”

2015-07-06

"Item arrived fast and in perfect conditions, great seller. Very satisfied."

2015-06-23

"i was very pleased with the service and the delivery time,the price in my price range.I will use Tonermax ;in my next order.
Sincerly Gene

Share TonerMAX's store rating

TonerMAX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TonerMAX is a merchant member
TonerMAX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.