Stores > Tombstone Tactical
  • Tombstone Tacti

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tombstone Tactical by clicking a star below.
2017-09-29

Bought New....Got Factory Repaired

"Bought a new Browning BLR and when I left my FFL I found a decal on the box showing that this rifle had gone back to Browning for Bluing Touch-up and a Wood Scratch Repair. Really? The on-line description offered no mention of this. Paperwork had started with the state computer system so it looks like its mine now. Tag, I'm it...."

2017-09-06

The Phoenix, AZ Metro Center Gun Shop Is Topp Shelf

"Hey, 9-6-17
I purchased a Ruger LCP .380 Pistol from the Phoenix, AZ Metro Center gun shop on Tuesday,
8-28-17. This gun store is top shelf all the way, and the best gun store I've been to in 30-years.
The store is beautiful inside and outside, the firearms are arranged beautifully, the inventory is
great for guns and ammo, the service is professional and friendly, and my sales guy was very friendly and knew his firearms to the tee. Forgot his name, but he had a red beard. Great guy to do business with and helped make my buying experience over the top.
The prices are excellent for guns and ammo.
This is the place to go for your firearm and ammo purchases. you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Guys For The Service and Professionalism.

Regards,
James Dutra On (9-6-17)

2017-08-23

VICTIMIZED BY TOMBSTONE TACTICAL - INTERNET BUYERS BEWARE!

"On August 13, 2017, I contacted Tombstone Tactical and confirmed with a salesperson that a particular firearm, Springfield 1911 EMP 9mm was in stock and could be delivered in 2-3 business days to my FFL Dealer. Because of a specific time schedule in needing to obtain the firearm and work through the California DROS process, timing was paramount when considering this purchase. On that date, I made an on-line purchase with Tombstone Tactical and received confirmation thereof to include their written advisement “If any item is no longer in-stock when your payment is received your money will be returned to you." On August 16, 2017, after failing to receive any further correspondence from them, I contacted the a store representative was advised that the firearm was NOT in stock and they had it on back order which could take 5-7 business days or longer before they would be in receipt of the item and then would be shipped in possibly two to three days thereafter which would make the subsequent transfer of the firearm in California an issue due to my schedule. A telephonic and e-mail request to cancel the order was made at that time and an email confirmation thereof was received on August 17, 2017, along with my first notice that there would be a 30% re-stocking fee for re-stocking the item which they did not have.

After their written confirmation of my request to cancel the order, I purchased the identical item from a local dealer.

On August 18, 2017, I received an e-mail from Tombstone Tactical that the cancelled item was being shipped to my FFL Dealer and charged of $1,015.88. I contacted them immediately about their actions and as of this writing have failed to receive a reply and consequently have had to incur $153.66 in additional expenses due to this being a firearm which requires registration for an item that was cancelled.

Tombstone Tactical at least in this instance has not been found to be honest, forthcoming or having good business integrity.

2017-07-01

Website inventory not accurate, don't waste your time

"Website showed rifle was in stock. Placed an order then received an email saying it was out of stock (still showed in stock on the site!). Complete waste of time. "

2017-06-29

Jill

"From beginning to end the team at Toombstone tactical were incredibly knowledgeable and kind. Zach began the process and was more than willing to take more than one phone call to get me to my first handgun purchase, thank you! Closing the deal out was Jill and certainly the way to finish the experience out with Toombstone. Jill helped me break the weapon down, get the cleaning, ammo, etc...and she explained why I needed a certain ammunition for certain surcumstances which truly was appreciated. Jill is very professional and is a dog lover and had her puppy in house, we all appreciate the dog lover.

Look forward to buying my next firearm with Jill and all the fine individuals at Toombstone.

S. McGrath

2017-06-16

My Colt 1911 order

"These guys are top notch! Had my pistol in 2 business days. Very professional and courteous. Great prices compared to other dealers. Will buy from them again."

2017-05-17

Horrible inventory keeping. Stock count is made up.

"Awful, was waiting on an item to be in stock. Today, they changed stock to 6 and after I ordered they emailed me and told me item was not in stock. "

2017-04-27

What a shame

"Was trying to add a gun to an order placed knowing we had a 3150 order placed. Was trying to get a price on everything totaled and got told way to much then goes on to state how the financing works. He had me upset that i canceled my order. Good idea and hung up.... Thats a loss of 3500. How much more before u fire him"

2016-12-22

Your way, right away!

"Called and paid for a firearm, they took care of the rest. Set up a local dealer to transfer it to and had it the next day. Free shipping too!"

2016-12-20

Absolutely impressed

" I ordered my Steyr S9-A1 on 12-18-16, called to confirm that my FFL guy faxed his paperwork on 12-19-16 and got my call from my FFL that my order was in his possesion today, 12-20-16. From Arizona to Miami, Fl in two days! Just got back from paying the transfer fee and background check and felt I needed to give a review on this outstanding service.
Damn that's fast and I have never had a firearm purchase ship that fast, ever. AND free shipping on top of it! Kudos to Tomb Stone Tactical
They have definitely earned my future business

2016-11-01

Delivered my 1911 as promissed

"Ordered a custom 1911 at a very good price. The order process was smooth and easy. It arrived in perfect new condition. I have contacted them about other hard to find hand guns and always found a quick truthful inventory reply. If it's back order from the factory, then good luck unless you find it in inventory somewhere. So for my one order and several contacts for stock checks, Tombstone rates a perfect with me."

2016-10-18

Awesome place

"Love it straight forward went into the store got me a Sig 1911 extreme worth the money fast and easy. "

2016-07-28

In Stock but Not in stock & a restocking fee to cancel !!

"Ordered a Smith 586 Talo listed as "in stock." Order listed as "processing" for several days then changed to "on order." After several failed attempts to speak to a service rep, was finally told their supplier has gun in stock & there is a delay. A "restocking fee" would be charged for the gun Tombstone lists as "in stock," if I cancel order. I advised a credit card dispute would be filed and was referred to a supervisor.

The supervisor was very nice and offered an additional $25 credit to wait for my gun to arrive. He couldn't give a firm shipping date, so I requested & received a refund.

2016-05-19

A customer-oriented business

"Ordered a DE 50AE barrel and 3 50AE mags from there. No problem at all. Fast shipping, solid packing. And the price, can beat any online stores such as Buds or Centerfireguns."

2016-05-07

Outstanding transaction

"Ordered a Remington R1 Enhanced and TruGlo sights 5/3/16 on line. Received the sights in the mail 5/5. Received the pistol UPS 5/6, in perfect condition. That's as good as Amazon Prime. All this at a great price way below Cabela's. Sales rep on the phone was pleasant, helpful and took the time to verify the sights would fit the gun. That's as good as it gets. I will certainly recommend them."

Share Tombstone Tactical's store rating

Tombstone Tactical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tombstone Tactical is not a merchant member
Tombstone Tactical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!