Product & services pricing 8.93/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.74/10
Customer service: 8.73/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.65/10

buon sito

"Sito serio ed affidabile, spedizione rapida"

Good Store

"Good Store. Recomend it. :)"

ok

"A normal shop. No troubles. "

overall really good

parcel arrived slightly late. overall really good. only two pieces are missing, but it is not a problem considering the savings.

Experiência de compra

"Olá boa noite, moro no Brazil, conhecir a TOMTOP pelo youtube
comprei no site, devido a otimas recomendações de youtubers.
O Pedido ja foi despachado em menos de 48hs, agora é só aguardar chegar.

interessante produkte, transparente abwicklung

"interessante produkte, transparente abwicklung. gute preise"

excelente la recomiendo

"compre un celular y me llego antes de lo esperado "

2018-05-15

Best Low Prices, fast shipping and great customer service!

"Best Low Prices, fast shipping and great customer service!"

site tomtop

"je recommande se site il et parfaitement parfait avec un service client compétant qui vous réponde par mail assez rapidement j'adore "

2018-05-15

They sold me fake toys!!

"I bought a LOL, a little doll for my kid. Ok, the doll IS Chinese, so, ok to buy it from a Chinese website. I bought a larger pack with other gifts inside. Well, it is supposed to come with 12 NON REPEATED items, and SAFELY manufactured dolls.
The SURPRISE I got, after 90 days waiting for the parcel to arrive was, 3 equal mini yellow tops, 2 equal pairs of yellow shoes, 2 equal pairs of yellow boots. Dolls that are visually fake and lose ink and glitter in your hands.
I looked for the store to explain they were selling something that was putting kids in danger, that it was not fine for kids' health and safety to play with this kind of ink... not to mention that 4 of these items come inside a "bubble ball" - those that are supposed to dissolve in the tub. It is a bomb or pink ink! A bomb of ink and perfume. Who knows what is inside that thing.
Well... the store offered me ten euros for my kid's health and safety! I don't want ten euros. I want, first of all, the doll I bought, not any doll they find in the garbage. And I want them to stop putting kids in danger.

Excellent

"Excellent products , fast delivery, highly recommended."

Excellent choice

".........................."

Muy buena compra

"Muy buena compra, necesitaba un móvil con las 3 B y creo que he acertado completamente, precio calidad no encontrarás nada tan bueno ,bonito y barato."

Everything OK!

"I purchased two WoW figures in TOMTOP, received them on-time, and the products received looked even better than the photos on the website. I had a little problem with the tracking service because they weren't updating it, so I contacted with TOMTOP support, they answered quickly, and the tracking service updated my status. So my experience is quite nice with them, and I'll keep purchasing in the future."

2018-05-14

Tienda TomTop (una vergüenza)

"Menuda vergënza de tienda. Después de hacer una compra y darme cuenta de que el producto comprado no se ajustaba a lo que yo buscaba y antes de que me fuera enviado, les he mandado más de 5 correos para que cancelasen mi pedido y me reembolsaran el dinero. No solo no se han dignado a contestarme ninguno de eso 5 correos si no que encima me lo han enviado lo más rápido posible para que no tuviera opción alguna. Me siento engañado y desprotegido ante una pequeña incidencia con la tienda. No quiero ni pensar lo que sería comprar en algún producto de esta tienda y que se averiase dentro del período de garantía pues lo que ocurriría es que pasarían olímpicamente de mi incidencia y que yo me quedaría con el aparato estropeado. Vergüenza de tienda, sin profesionalidad alguna, engañando a la gente y estafándola. Pondré una disputa a PayPal para que me reembolsen el dinero y una denuncia a la oficina del consumidor para que esto no quede en aguas de borrajas y que no sigan prestando este pésimo servicio a los consumidores."

Helpful (1) Cool