2018-02-14

Shipping is terribly slow.

"Not sure if I will order again."

2017-04-17

Lost, lost and lost again

"I ordered a bathing suit top for my daughter and paid for rush delivery so she would have it before leaving on vacation. It did not arrive, then, or ever. I emailed Title Nine about a month later and asked what had happened. I did get a quick response, but it was very vague, and said they would "reach out" to the packaging department to see what was up. A day later I was told it would be reshipped. It never arrived again. I emailed Title Nine and they said they were still not sure what had happened, but they would refund my card. I thought after bungling the order the first time they would be especially careful with the second order so as not to lose my business. But no. I will never buy from them again."

2015-04-26

"I have shopped at Title Nine for several years. They have some cute merchandise, but they are very overpriced. Their return policy is also limited. They claim that you can try out the sports clothing and return it if it is not satisfactory, but they only give one year from purchase to return. There have been times when I have not tried out an item of sports clothing within the one year time, and have been stuck with something that I cannot use because I missed the return window. It can also take time for items to show that their initial quality appearance was misleading--like a sweater that does not pill extensively until it has been worn several times, but by then the one year return window has closed. Their shipping is also ridiculously slow--it takes 2 full weeks to receive an item shipped from CA to the East Coast.
They carry items from other sellers, like Prana or Patagonia, but do not list that on the website, and their description of the items make it sound like it is their design. They do have periodic sales, where sale items will be reduced by 20% or so, but when original prices are so high (a made in China wool sweater averages $100 to $150), even 20% does not help much. Many of their made in China items are original designs, but the execution suffers from the location at which they are made. I prefer to shop at the original vendors of the clothing that they sell. Recently they started a one day a week, 3 hour sale (12 noon to 3p EST) and unless you have private online access during work hours, you are out of luck. When I missed the first sale by one hour I called customer service, and was told that they did not know what had been on sale and were no able to tell me. My business is going elsewhere.

Share Title Nine's store rating