Stores > Tires-Easy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tires-Easy by clicking a star below.

Exemplary Customer Service by Randy.

"I was at Tire Choice Store located at 7800 West Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Fl 33411 on 03/19/2018 where I met Randy who attended to me. He provided an excellent customer service the experience which could be classified as exemplary. It was the third time I interacted with him. In all intances, I came away with the impression of a Technician who is sufficiently knowledegable, courteous and considerate in pricing. I felt as if I were the only customer but when I saw him extend simily politeness to other who came after me, then I thought that exceptional customer service is part of his nature. His unasuming personality makes him easily approachable. I have to refer my friends to go to Store #1245 for all vehicle maintenace.
Glory Okon.

"I reviewed several different tires after I had narrowed it down, this website had the best price. I ordered my tires received a confirmation, my order was shipped the next. I received a shipping confirmation with the tracking number. My set if tires arrived on time with no problem. My experience was painless and effortless. I'm very pleased with my selection!!!!"

Quick and affordable

"Got my tires in about 4 days. They were the least expensive seller and I was not in a super rush to have them and with the free shipping, you really can not beat it!"

Highly recommended

"Tire-easy prices and delivery bar none the best! I ordered 26in NAME BRAND tires on the 28th of Feb at a amazing price. I received both tires the next day. With no hidden extra charges. This site saved me a few hundred dollars for the last 2 years. Thank!"

Customer service is not what it used to be!

"Basically, ordered some tires, received wrong tires, and have to wait another week to receive correct tires. There should be something in place to expedite an order, if a mistake is made. I know mistakes can be made, but to be told there is no way to expedite shipping, or at the very least compensated for inconvenience, is not acceptable. there ad should read:

"We sell tires to make money. If WE make a mistake, its on YOU. If you don't want to buy from us, its OK, buy elsewhere"

That is basically what I was told by a customer service representative. I am not happy with their response, and will not be using them again. If I were you, I wouldn't either.

Rep reply posted Mar-02-2018

A rep from Tires-Easy, tires-easy.com, has responded

“I’m sorry you received the wrong tires, not to mention having to wait for your correct tires to arrive.

We appreciate your business, and I apologize for the extra wait. Our system is set up only to send FedEx ground shipping, and we always work within that system to keep accurate transactions. ”

Great Service.

"Excellent service, actually real people to talk to. Had a lost CC I had to cancel after making payment, they quickly took my new payment and shipped same day. Saved $60 per tire over local, (even after mounting costs) $30 less than any where else on internet. From day of order until received. 3 days. My tire supplier from now on."

Ordering Tires

"I looked at reviews and decided to order from Tires-Easy.com based on the reviews and WOW am so glad I ordered from them, They definitely will have my future business not only for me but my entire family from now on. Ordered my tires on Friday and they delivered for free on Wednesday(few mins ago). Thanks Tire-Easy.com you have one Very Happy Customer!!"

Great seller

"I ordered a set of tires and they were delivered to my installer promptly. I ordered the wrong size and with one call they happily agreed to refund my money and sent Fed Ex to pick up the tires, at no cost to me. Can't get better service than that. I'll definitely be doing business with them in the future."

2nd time using them. Great!!!

"Order 4 staggered figment tires; 2 came in one day and the other 2 arrived 2 days later. Wish delivery person would have put them on my enclosed screened in porch instead of in front of my house. Other than that, good deal. Will order again. Thanks, KT "

Great prices poor shipping

"Ordered 2 tires on 1/16/2018, 1 tire arrived 1/24/18 but because the label fell off, the carrier lost the other tire. Tire-Easy said they would resend the tire again but ground. Second tire was supposed to arrive 1/30/2018. Label fell off again now the tire is going to be delivered 1/31/2018. Great prices POOR shipping"

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2018

A rep from Tires-Easy, tires-easy.com, has responded

“We appreciate your order, and I deeply apologize for the shipping problems. ”

205 60 16 milestar purchase

"Excellent price, and quiet ride!!!"

"Tires easy always easy to do business with !"

"Excellent, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, above Excellence. TolD all family and friends to order. I will definitely order again. Thanks. Demla"

the best price on tires in the USA

"The staff,customer service was excellent,very knowlegable.the order was fast,fedex came in 2 days,and went to installer,and the best free S&H,free road hazzard, the tires are quality,excellent handling,I live in FLA,it rains in monsoons,the tire is excellent in wet and dry conditions, the ride is quiet,,no noise or no vibration,corners very well,tire is well made,the value.price,no one can beat tires easy. I will buy again soon 2 more of CooperCS5 Ultra Touring tires. this was my first time on line and called and spoke to tire easy cs-sales, they are-,topnotch and I am very happy with my purchase and you will too. thank you Tires Easy your #1 AWESOME 5 STARS Ride ON. Rita E."

Westlake tires. Came apart in pieces on a busy interstate.

"No refund without the tire that blew..."

Rep reply posted Jan-27-2018

A rep from Tires-Easy, tires-easy.com, has responded

“I'm sorry that happened, and we're glad you're okay. As explained, we need to see your tire to determine whether there should be a refund. ”

Share Tires-Easy's store rating

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,457 merchant members.