Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST

Customer service: 8.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.29/10
2018-08-13

Excellent all around!

"I was looking for a great, reliable pair of functional shades for a great price, and luckily I came across timepiece. They came in very quickly after placing the order and were just as authentic as expected. I can’t wait to come back here to order more!"

2018-08-08

Quick service & great price

"I was looking at different websites to find an affordable watch & I came across this page & I saw great reviews on so I ordered my G-Shock & loved it came in as it was shown & on the right time!"

2018-08-07

Lots of choices, fast service!

"When I decided to buy a nice watch, I googled what I was looking for and Timepiece.com popped up. After checking out the fairly extensive selection of styles and brands I selected one for a very nice price, nearly half off the MSRP. The watch arrived safely packaged right on time. Would definitely use Timpiece.com again."

2018-08-06

Amazing and fast service

"I placed my order and needed the watch quickly as wanted to gift someone. Watch arrived in 4 working days . Cost compared to other website was preety good deal . "

2018-08-06

Customer service

"Was very helpful and understood my problem"

2018-08-02

Outstanding Website and Customer Service

"When I was researching where to purchase new RayBan sunglasses, Timepiece kept coming up over and over. After so many times, I thought I'd give them a try. Boy was I glad that I did! I was able to find exactly what I was looking for at a remarkably good price. They have a large selection from which to choose and their customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend them!!"

2018-07-31

Great price and quick service

"Ordered sunglasses for a great price. Order was received 4 days later with excellent packaging. Would definitely order again!

2018-07-31

Smooth as silk.

"My experience was utterly devoid of hassles, disappointments, frustrations, outrage, or other unpleasantness that can be related to buying online."

2018-07-30

Good service

"I doubt about this page but I bought here anyways and it was really reliable and I had a good experience with them but my package arrived home few days later than what I thought but it’s ok "

2018-07-21

Thank you Timepiece.com

"I am very satisfied! I received a beautiful timepiece in great package and shipment was very fast. Thank you Timepiece.com! "

2018-07-19

Excellent experience

"Purchased my TAG Heuer Chronograph, and received it a day early. (Promised in 3 days, received it in 2). The watch was exactly what I ordered, and even more beautiful than the image on the web site. I wish I had know about Timepiece.com before. I had just purchased a TAG for my sons graduation a couple of weeks before and paid full price. I highly recommend Timepiece. I would definitely buy from them again."

2018-07-16

Horrible experience so far

"My daughter ordered a watch as a wedding gift for her fiance on July 35 and asked for expedited shipping. Not only have we not received the watch, it looks as if it hasn't even been sent! The office is not open during the weekend, and this morning, after being on hold for customer service for many minutes, I was told via automated voice, that they were busy and to email them or "try to" call later. Then I was disconnected. We are livid. The wedding is in four days."

2018-07-10

Good Experience

"I was a little nervous, but the on-line shopping was easy and I received the sunglasses rather quickly. Everything was as advertised!"

2018-07-07

Excelent Service and Price

"Bought a Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch with great price and great service. Arrived within 2 days as promised. I will definitely use them again

2018-07-05

Quick Turnaround and Great Price

"I ordered a watch, first they said that it was backordered and than it was sent within 2 days. received two days later. Great customer service.

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.