Stores > Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timepiece.com by clicking a star below.

Great Price

"Am very pleased with the experience of shopping at Timepiece. Order a Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph Black Dial Titanium Men's watch CA0265-59E and with free shipment was more than half the cost than any retail watch stores in my area. Ordered on Monday and received on Friday, considering I live in Hawaii it was really fast. "

Free and fast shipping

"Free, fast shipping and the price is cheaper than another store."

Great experience

"Bought a seiko dive watch for a great price. Shipping was fast and the watch is exactly as advertised"

2018-02-12

Best price and shipment tracking

"I searched around for the best price on the Michael Kors watch I wanted to get my boyfriend for our anniversary. I found that Timepiece was the lowest, so I went with them. I was very pleased when shipment tracking and notifications were available with standard shipping. When the watch arrived it was very nicely and securely packaged and the watch was perfect! Highly recommend Timepiece! "

2018-02-01

great product and fast service

"Great watch and company! Topnotch"

2018-01-28

Authentic Watches at Incredible Price

"I purchased the same watch at a discount jeweler store for more money and it had scratches. I then found TimePiece.com and after doing my research purchased the watch from here. Authentic watch at an incredible price and watch was in perfect condition with correct packaging."

2018-01-23

Watch was exactly as promised best price any where. Thank you so much!

"Came in the mail as promised. Watch was exactly what I was expecting."

2018-01-22

Love it!

"Great watch. Highly satisfied"

2018-01-19

Good as it gets ,the wife was very happy

"Making a choice was the worst part.The rest was smooth,virtualy painless.Thank you!!!$$"

2018-01-17

Dissapointed!

"I only receive the box manual and watch. No authenticity card no guarrantee card. Now I will have a hard time. To resell the watch if I get tired of it. I called them about it at least the authenticity card I'm asking but they told me they dont send that. I will not do business again if this is the case. I'm very dissapointed. Now I need to make an effort and send it to a jeweler to authenticate the watch. Its like also didnt get the discount because you will need to spend a fortune just to prove your watch is authentic. Horrible"

2018-01-17

Great pricing, well-packaged for shipping

"Got $400 off on market price for my purchase of a luxury watch. Photos were accurate. Safely packaged during shipping.

2018-01-16

Very well satisfied

"I I ordered a watch from Timepiece . I received the watch in a timely manner and am very well satisfied with my merchandise. The watch is beautiful and worth every dollar spent. I will definitely be ordering another watch as soon as I save enough money. Timepiece has my business. Each time I called with questions the customer service was excellent, awesome business to give your business to. This customer is very well satisfied."

2018-01-16

Great Service and Product!

"My experience with Timepiece was great! It took only a few days to ship and came in perfect condition. My main reason for using Timepiece was the price, which was great when compared to Amazon and other websites. "

2018-01-15

"I’m happy with my purchase "

2018-01-15

Perfect

"Customer service was excellent "

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.