Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST

Customer service: 7.93/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.40/10
2018-05-22

New Citizen Watch

"I was interested in getting myself a new watch and liked the Citizen Eco Drive. I started looking for the watch I liked on the internet and found it at Timepiece.com for the lowest price. I placed the order on May 8th at 8:24 PM. I received the watch at noon on May 14th. It was just what I wanted at an excellent price. Thank You Timepiece.com for the great service."

2018-05-21

Order #TP65805. Ray Ban polarized aviators.

"Great product, excellent quality, fast shipping, great service. Would definitely recommend. "

2018-05-16

Best price, quick service and a beautiful watch!

"The price was the best we could find online or even in stores with discount coupons. The watch arrived quickly and I was able to track it along the way. It was obviously brand new with all the protective clear plastic on all metal and glass surfaces. My husband LOVES his new watch! (Citizen Eco Drive)"

2018-05-14

Excellent

"Fast delivery, the product was the same as the website stated. Watch was half the price as it was in the store. I would definitely use them again"

2018-05-10

Nice watch, but not perfect

"Nice Citizen Eco-Drive, arrived quickly but the watch itself isn't perfect - scratches on the back and a tiny little chip on the side. I would return it but based on what I've read my confidence level in receiving a prompt exchange is quite low. Considering the price it's OK but I don't think I would buy from them again."

2018-05-08

Great service and product!

"I needed a watch for my wedding and TImePiece was able to deliver on time and most of all I loved my watch."

2018-05-07

Great Experience:

"Timepiece, had the best price, and selection. Super fast delivery. Well packaged. The watch was exactly as described and shown. I am very happy with this transaction."

2018-05-07

Great service and timely delivery

"Watch was as advertised. Exactly as expected. I would recommend and buy from this compay again. "

2018-05-01

Great

"Easy and good watches, fast shipping . Satisfied "

2018-04-24

Great Source

"I ordered a Fossil watch at about half of what I could find elsewhere. The shipping was free and I received the watch within the time stated. I was impressed with the service, price and selection. I would definitely recommend them. "

2018-04-23

Exactly what I wanted

"I ordered a citizen watch I liked that was department stores for double the price. Shipped on time with a nice box."

2018-04-17

Seiko Order

"Ordered this watch to replace an identical Seiko that had seen its day. By far the best price I could find on line, plus fast shipping. I would recommend shopping around, then check Timepiece.com last for the best price."

2018-04-16

Excellent experience

"Great selection, very fair and reasonable prices. I ordered a citizens eco drive watch for half the price that other retail stores like Kohl’s was selling it for. Shipped and arrived in 2 days. BBB accredited!!
Will buy again and recommend to anyone

2018-04-10

Diesel for the win.

"The watch arrived faster than expected, there is a very very small blemish on part of the metal that lays around the face of the watch but its not enough a big enough deal to send it back. All in all I love it and would order from this seller again. Just couldn't give a full 5 stars cause of the one spot being lightly marked"

2018-04-09

Best way to shop

"Wanted to find a watch for my gf 50th birthday. Found a Citizen’s Eco-Drive on line that she wanted then found the same watch at half the price of the original site. Delivery on schedule. She absolutely loves it. Nothing more needs to be said. Great experience "

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.