Stores > Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timepiece.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Last minute gifts in a snap!!

"Someone wasn't watching the calender, realized that his wife's birthday was 3 days away. Timepiece.com, great selection, great prices, 2 day shipping, saved the day!!! I'll... I mean he'll definitely shop there again!"

2017-11-13

FAST SHIPPING AND A GOOD DEAL AS WELL

"AVAILED MYSELF OF THE FIRST TIME WEB DISCOUNT OFFER- REDUCING PRICE OF THE ORDERED TWO WATCHES. ITEMS CAME AS DESCRIBED AND WITH FREE SHIPPING, ARRIVED HERE IN THREE DAYS. WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT TIMEPIECE.COM FIRST, BEFORE OTHER SELLERS, WHEN LOOKING FOR FUTURE WATCH PURCHASES."

2017-11-13

Surprised

"I was surprised I could buy a Seiko for under $100.00, a solar powers casual with date and day. Timepiece is perfect for my needs and the buying and shipping experiences were excellent."

2017-11-10

Best pricing around!

"Saved alot of money using them. Got tired of waiting for other stores to have a sale on a watch for the wife. Timepiece.com had it below the stores sales price so no reason to wait for them. Bought the watch and Im very happy with it. Made sure to bookmark then for anything in the near future."

2017-11-08

Fast and great buy

"Shipped fast and is indeed a great company to purchase from. "

2017-11-07

Prompt Service and excellent product

"First time using, great experience. Delivery was prompt and watch was great."

2017-11-06

Fast, efficient, inexpensive, and gorgeous watch

"I was a little skeptical at first because I hadn't heard of this company, but I looked at some reviews of the company, and it looked legit. I'm SO happy I purchased through them--I bought a Skagen watch for my husband for christmas, and he's going to love it. It's classic and gorgeous and came in an original Skagen box--it's definitely not a fake. Thanks TimePiece!!!"

2017-11-03

Perfect. Very good transacction

"My experience has got very good."

2017-11-01

Best online seller ever.

"I had a very pleasurable experience with this website; fast and prompt shipping; low prices and great variety of watches.
As a matter of fact, I stumbled on this website by accident and I loved it. I am already planning getting a new watch from these guys.

2017-10-30

Will order again!

"Was worried the watch I ordered was going to be a knock-off because of the price. It was authentic and perfect! I couldn’t be happier!"

2017-10-30

Quick and as expected

"Timepiece not only had the watch I was looking at one of the lowest prices on the internet, but didn't overcharge for shipping like how some vendors do and shipped it out within a day of my order. Thank you for being a solid reasonable vendor and hope your reputation continues to be the place to fulfill all timepiece wants."

2017-10-23

Better than expected.

"On time. Perfect condition. Right price."

2017-10-22

Poor Service and False Sales

"I purchased a watch as a gift for my husband months prior to giving it to him (gift from our boys). He wore the watch twice and both times it fogged up. (Seemed to be a bad seal.)

We paid to send the watch back to be looked at by Timepiece and it was returned to us, not only with the seal not corrected, but with the hand broken off and not ticking. To add, we were told the watch was not covered under warranty and that there was a leak - obviously, that is why we sent it back.

I have been back and forth with a customer service rep who refuses to replace the watch or issue a refund. I explained to the rep that I was sold a faulty watch, and that I felt it was appropriate for them to replace it, or refund my purchase due to the circumstances. She said no, but I could pay to send it back to them again to look at it. This was unfortunately not a reasonable suggestion. The last time I returned it, they broke it more and retuned it broken.

I am very dissatisfied with Timepiece. They sell faulty watches that are sold as "new, working" watches. If this was a gift from me, I could get over it; but it's hard to explain to your kids. They expect to see their dad wearing the gift they gave him. This is an expensive lesson in "poor service and false sales." I will not purchase from Timepiece again.

Rancho Cucamonga CA
2017-10-13

Great Place to shop

"Bought my citizen eco diver from Timepiece. The Watch is 100% authentic,( I registered the watch as soon as I got it), brand new, and gorgeous, and the best part was the price!!! Best price anywhere! Thank you for a pleasant experience, will do business again."

2017-10-09

Citizens Chronograph Eco-Drive

"Excellent ordered on a Monday, received on Thursday. Sent email confirming order, followed with the tracking #. Watch is terrific , looks good, no winding . Compare their prices with retail and you will be pleasantly surprised."

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.