Stores > Ticketzoom.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ticketzoom.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Great customer service

"Awesome experience and better prices. 10 times better than Ticketmaster.com"

2018-01-12

Scam

"We purchased tickets for $126 after submitting the payment I noticed a additional service charge of $94 this site should NEVER be used! Please take my advice "

2018-01-03

Website associated with my credit card fraudulent charges

"I bought a Ticket to Hamilton in New York on Christmas day 2017 online at Ticketzoom.com and used my credit card. Immediately after purchasing the ticket at Ticketzoom.com I had 3 unauthorized charges on that same credit card. I did not make any other purchases that day with my credit card. My computer is new and has antivirus software. It appears that those fraudulent charges were somehow connected with my purchase at Ticketzoo.com. I sent them an email to notify them but didn't hear back. I also let them know via a phone call and I could tell that they weren't going to do anything with that information. With so many options to buy tickets I won't buy from Ticketzoom.com again because of the seeming connection between inputting my credit information into their website and immediate fraudulent charges on that same credit after the ticket purchase."

2017-12-07

**** them and **** their business

"Agreed to pay 25 and was charged 50. Spoke with Morgan in customer service and she's a stupid ****. Would not accomodate me in any way or give me a refund. Special place in hell for these **** ups. Will have to answer to God for their dishonest business practices. "

2017-12-04

HIDDEN FEES SCAM

"We bought tickets for Aladdin for $55 dollars each which was a great deal. Not until after we checked the bank statement did we realize we paid a $400 dollar "service charge" for EACH TICKET. The bank said that unless we can prove we only bought the tickets at the advertised price of we cannot challenge this. I, like most people don't screenshot my computer when This is a complete scam. "

2017-12-03

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!!! Rip Off Artist!

"DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!!! TicketZoom is a horrible Rip Off Scam Site! The add on charges are Sky High, their site is built in a way to TRICK users / customers. Their “customer service” people are cold, dismissive people who are employed to defend their scam in the most cruel, rude, dismissive way possible. I got tricked into paying for twice as many tickets as I wanted for 3 times the price I intended to pay. This is as far from being a reputable company as it gets. They don’t deserve to be in the service industry and as desperate as they are to rip off their customers, I can’t imagine them being in business much longer. But in the meantime, DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY OR BUSINESS!!! I’d give them 0 stars if possible. DO NOT USE THIS TICKET BROKER if you like your money!!!!"

2017-12-02

Terrible

"I was charged basically the cost of another ticket after the $53 dollar service charge. Use a company that doesn't charge service fees.

2017-12-01

Ticketzoom deserves Zero Stars! Total scam!!! DO NOT USE THEM

"Website is very deceptive and customer service is ONLY available via email. Nothing on the website that tells you that they will charge you 36% more than the prices they advertise. THEN they will not itemize your bill so that you know what charges they added. Customer service via phone is programmed to weed out your call and eventually get you to email them. Nobody will talk to you "live".
I bought 4 tickets and their charge was almost $500. That is more than each of the individual tickets cost!

2017-11-16

Don't trust

"This is a discusting website, they are not clear with you, they hide the information when you are buying a ticket, they hide the whole prices until you finished l the order, this is really not fair. I do not recommend this website. "

2017-11-13

Bunch of Scammers

"I purchased tickets for a Sept 27, 2017 event that was postponed until May 2018 and was told that there are no refunds. I am now stuck as I can't go in May and how can I purchase tickets and plan for a date that keeps changing? Their customer service is the worst!

2017-11-09

This is not your go to ticket company......... Just the opposite

"Hey I made a mistake and used the wrong credit card for the purchase of three tickets through TicketZoom.com
I phoned back within 5 minutes asking if I could reverse the transaction and use a different credit card.

Not a Chance,
What is with that!!
It is called greed
I will pray for those poor people that have to work for a company like that. It would be hard to feel good about yourself at the end of the day.
R

2017-10-31

The worst of the worst

"Stay the Hell away!!! BAD!!! BAD!!! BAD!!!"

2017-10-10

"RIP OFFS"! DON'T USE THEM!

"I am like a lot of other people on here that have used ticketzoom. I was browsing websites trying to find the cheapest price on some Eagles tickets. I came to ticketzoom and tried the same thing, but when I thought I was reviewing my order to see what the final cost was going to be. "BAM" I had purchased the tickets for over $500. I immediately tried going to customer service, which there is none, and could not get the charge taken off. I called the toll free phone number and listened to their recordings and they said they did not give refunds. They should call themselves "Cheap Trick", because that is what I got. Tricked into a purchased with no way to get a refund. I called my bank this morning only to be told that since I gave them my credit/debit card number, there was nothing they could do about it. So "BUYER BEWARE" of this site because they are crooks, rip offs and scammers. I cannot afford to loose over $500."

2017-10-04

DO NOT ORDER FROM TICKETZOOM.COM

"I had wanted tickets to see eli young band, and my boyfriend decided to surprise me with tickets for my birthday, the box offices have these tickets priced at only $20 each- yet he paid $120.50 for TWO TICKETS and didn't know it until after his payment info had been submitted, there was no review and no warning of service fees. We unfortunately made the mistake of waiting to read reviews after purchasing. They absolutely will not refund your money no matter what your situation is- they claim to have 5 star ratings and 100% satisfaction guarantees- what a joke lol "

2017-09-20

Ticketzoom Scam!!

"Be ware of going on that site. If you shop: You're screwed. They give you the lowest price than they charge you $28 for 10 days delivery and additional $48 for service without letting you know when you use your card without any review.
I bought a concert ticket for Ed Sheeran that cost $139 and they charged me $212.66
I canceled it right away. However, they didn't give damn.
Call your credit card company and cancel it right away.
HUGE SCAM

Share Ticketzoom.com's store rating

Ticketzoom.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ticketzoom.com is not a merchant member
Ticketzoom.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!