Stores > Tickets-Center.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.51/10 1.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tickets-Center.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Never again

"Paid nearly $400 for two tickets worth $150. They were advertised as $140 each but somehow I was charged a lot more. No refunds. So let's just say I learned an expensive lesson to never use Tickets-Center.com ever again."

2017-11-14

Absolute scammers-steer clear

"Paid $600.00 and got two $75.00 tickets. Thought I was on a venue site-obviously not so. Tried to cancel immediately but to no avail. Was advised to sell my tickets independently to recoup costs. I advised them that I would not be able to look myself in the mirror if I did this. Just because you can, does not mean that you should. In my world, honesty and integrity matter. Obviously not so in their world. "

2017-11-09

An evil website

"This website has very unfair policy for buyer, no cancellation no refund with very unreasonable price, they cheat customers to buy the tickets before official tickets start to sell and they hold ticket as late as one hour before the show time. DONT Buy any ticket on this website."

2017-11-09

DIRTY BUSINESS- WILL NEVER USE AGAIN

"In purchasing tickets the day of the show, I noticed the incorrect seating appeared on the ticket. I was unable to back out or change seating for a show I spent plenty of $$$ on. Customer service did zero to accommodate. It is not like I wanted to back out of the show completely, I just wanted to move seating to the correct seating intended in the purchase. DIRTY BUSINESS. The call was within minutes of the purchase and receiving the electronic tickets showing the incorrect seating. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE AGAIN! I wish I had read the reviews prior to looking for tickets.

2017-11-03

SCAM

"This company has an F rating on the Better Business Bureau website. We thought we were buying from a reputable company but paid almost 3 x for tickets and they didn't even have the tickets they sold us. Now our tickets don't match our receipt and we don't even know if they are legit. They refuse to refund us over $550! Ripoff! Class action suit anyone???? I'm interested!"

2017-10-31

Klsm

"fraudulent. Do not buy tickets from this sites "

2017-10-26

Out thousands of dollars

"We are seeking legal action. Flew 11 of our family and friends from canada, rented a home/car JUST for mickeys Halloween party. They literally today the day before, descended all tickets and are selling at double the price with no consequence. We own a large business with several employees, this is SHADY as it gets. Thankfully we have great lawyers, I feel awful for those who just lose. "

2017-10-25

BUYER BEWARE! This company is guilty of unfair practices.

"I bought two tickets in the fourth row for Michael MacDonald for $300, only to find out that the seats were all the way off to the side and listed as "Limited View" . I phoned them within minutes of seeing that the seats had an obstructed view, but their customer service phone lines DO NOT lead to any human response (just a voice message telling you to write to them with any questions or concerns). I then wrote to them, stating that they had not disclosed to me that the seats had a limited view, but I only got a form letter back the next day saying that they don't give any refunds under any circumstances. Fortunately, I had put the purchase on our Discover card, who stopped the charge before it went through. I need to remember to always check a company's ratings before making a purchase."

2017-10-25

Event in 9 Days, Still No Tickets

"I ordered over a month ago through this site not realizing they're a reseller, and still haven't received tickets. I didn't even get a confirmation email. Thankfully, I had saved screenshots of the order confirmation screens. I called the Customer Service number, and the automated system takes your order number, tells you the tickets were sent, then kicks you off the line. No way to press 0 to speak with an operator. I emailed support@tickets-center.com. Fingers crossed I hear back. NEVER AGAIN."

2017-10-23

A Desperate Alternative

"Logging on to Ticketmaster 2 minutes after tickets went on sale for the Eagles concert in Atlanta, I was desperate for tickets. The system must be rigged as brokers / resellers apparently get some kind of priority in-road to Ticketmaster ahead of well-intentioned concert goers. TICKET-CENTER.COM charged my wife and I 155%!!! over and above the face value ticketed price for our seats; $382.95 for tickets costing $150.04. Our seats were at the absolute top and away row in the venue. This is stealing... Swindlers in my opinion! Grateful for the tickets, but I learned an unforgettable lesson. I plan NEVER to use TICKET-CENTER.COM again. "

2017-10-19

Do not use this scammy website

"They will tackle on hidden fees and when you try to speak to a customer service member their phones don’t allow calls! Poor customer service and tried to dispute fees to which I did not formally agree to

2017-10-18

BUYER BEWARE

"Purchased 6 tickets for Dec 16th 2017 UFC in Winnipeg off this site. Ended up costing me $333 Canadian and they just came on sale through Ticket Master for $98 each for the exact same seats. Also their email stats DO NOT PRINT the tickets yet when i open the app it says **NOT VALID VIA MOBILE DEVICE. MUST BE PRINTED ON PAPER** I'm not even sure i will get into the event never mind paying triple the price. "

2017-10-05

just ordered for the jingle ball

"I feel sick. I thought was ordering through ticketmaster. I looked at looked at the confirmation and that it's not ticketmaster, the funds are still on hold but my bank wont let me cancel. i dont really care about the us dollars that much. im just scared i wont get tickets to the show. omg "

2017-10-05

Do not use this website or business - King of Scam!

"OMG...where to begin...ordered tickets for NY Comic Con. I received the badges quickly enough, but could not activate the badges. Called customer service 3 times...all 3 times i was told i would get a return phone call to settle the issue. Never heard from them. On the fourth call i gave the customer service rep both barrels and requested a supervisor for a refund. Spoke to the supervisor and no better results, gave me the same answer as the CSR's. Do not use this website!!!!!"

scam

"WE thought we ordered tickets for the Sony Centre in Toronto. We were charged in US dollars for a purchase and event in Canada. They charged us $30 a ticket service and $7 each to send them by email. I don't blame tix--they are just running a profitable re-selling business. And folks like us get scammed not realizing we are dealing with a reseller. The tickets purchased from Tickets.com cost us US$330 which will translate to about C$400. On the Sony website, you can but these tickets via Ticketmaster, for C$253 a saving of about 150 Canadian dollars. I feEl like ex-president Bush Jr. fooled once blame me, fooled twice, blame me more. Don't deal with re-sellers, generally the tickets are available from the site web site or it is not worth supporting bad businesses for a 3 hour performance operating at up to 100% and more markups. WE CAN PUT A STOP TO THESE KIND OF BUSINESSES."

Share Tickets-Center.com's store rating

Tickets-Center.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tickets-Center.com is not a merchant member
Tickets-Center.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!