Product & services pricing 3.46/10
Customer service: 4.62/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.68/10
2018-08-14

Michael Price-less :0)

"Michael Price quickly resolved my issue and completed the sale "

2018-08-13

"GO CARDS"

"IT WAS GREAT" CHRISTINA TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME""

2018-08-11

Missed the concert

"Both the tickets 4 months in advance, never got the ticket, never received a response to my emails...looking forward to taking legal action."

2018-08-06

Representative - George

"George LISTENED!!! This is an attribute that is always desirable but unfortunately not always in place! I had a bit of a complicated transaction due to coupon redemption - and only had to explain details once!
He was helpful, patient and offered alternate solutions. He asked pertinent questions in order to reach the monetary goal I set in a timely manner- again - he LISTENED! This ability to determine my needs resulted in an efficient transaction.
All your reps would do well to pattern his skills.

2018-08-06

Richard from Chicago

"Greimy spoke perfect English slowly so I understood her questions the first and every time. Great! Thank you.

2018-08-04

Total rip off!

" Tickets WAY above normal prices, and then it adds on all kinds of extra service fees, and 7 bucks to email it! Total crooks! Never again!"

2018-08-03

Very informative

"Answered all questions and even helped to explain what would work best for our family as we had small children attending "

DO NOT BUY TICKETS

"This place is a RIP OFF! Their customer service is horrible. Please don't bother buying from here purchase on the primary sellers! OVER PRICE tickets plus you get bogus answers from their "agents". The good reviews are fake because who in the world will be happy over a ticket that charge twice as actual price.. "

ALL GOOD

"REAL SMOOTH, QUICK N FAST"

2018-08-02

Do Not Buy Tickets From Them!

"They overcharge double the price of a regular ticket and their fees at the end are so hi. Do not trust this company. From a $25 ticket price, I ended up paing $69.95 on this website. I completed the sale, then notice after a minute and cannot cancel this overcharged order.

Wow.

2018-08-01

Horrible, Waste of Money!

"I bought 2 tickets for a soccer match in Miami. I came to notice they were reselling tickets since they did not let me in the stadium because it said one of my tickets was already used.
Called customer service while waiting outside the stadium and they were completely useless! Did not help or reimburse my tickets even after I got confirmation from the ticket venue that my ticket was resold.
Never used this website!!

Helpful (1) Cool

Louis is Awesome!

"The Service was timely with no hassles. Louis was efficient and focused on getting me just the seats I wanted. Sale completed at fair value."

wonderful agent

"Very nice woman great help even gave suggestions."

Biggest Scam Ever!!

"I bought four tickets to a children's show and found out that I paid five times the face value. They also charged a $64 service fee and $25 for shipping. If their website is so clear on their policies why are there so many bad reviews of people saying they were ripped off. This company should be put out of business. The venue wasn't even sold out! And they told me they only offer the tickets at the price the seller is asking and they have no idea what the face value is?! What a shame I won't even be able to enjoy the show with my granddaughter because of this experience. I will definitely do more research in the future."

2018-07-28

Good times!

"Phone operator made the experience fun and easy to get just the right tickets. Thanks!"

Share Tickets-Center.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!