Stores > Ticketofficesales.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ticketofficesales.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-02

Horrible, Horrible

"Horrible customer service, do not go to this site. I thought they were the official site of the place I was trying to buy tickets, realized afterwards that it was not. I emailed them explaining that I ordered through them accidentally and needed to cancel my order. Their answer was all sales a final, blah, blah, blah, our site says it is a resale site ( when I ordered it did not), and you are basically out of money. They also told me in an email to resale my tickets and I could do that on any site even if I didn't have the tickets in my possession. So hey the person who is guaranteeing I will have tickets next April probably don't even have the tickets in hand and the official place says they will most likely be fraudulent tickets. This place ****. Do not buy anything from here ever!"

2017-08-19

Save yourself the headache and a lot of $$$

"TicketOffice.com misrepresented seating chart when purchasing tickets online to a children's play back in early August 2017. The play (Peppa Pig Live) is taking place on November 12, 2017 in Minneapolis. Once my tickets arrived and I saw the price printed on the tickets, as well as the section I was assigned to, I called the local box office venue and was told that I was not only ripped off, but the seats I had purchasing were a quarter of the value of what I paid. I couldn't get anyone on the phone, live chat or reply to emails sent from TicketOffice.com. Finally I contacted my financial institution at the recommendation of the local venue and requested a stop payment on said tickets. They honored it because I was able to show them how misleading and deceitful my original purchase was using the seating charts and copies of my tickets in hand. Since I have the tickets in hand, I will be attending this show regardless, but no one should have to go through this much work to rectify an intentional ticket scam. NEVER EVER BUY TICKETS from TicketOffice.com. I reported this information to the BBB as well. SPREAD THE WORD! "

2017-08-07

We will never buy tickets from these people again!

"My husband recently bought two tickets from these people for the Ed Sheeran concert. He paid a fortune for them and when we received the tickets, they were not the seats we ordered. When we got to the concert, we were put in the back of the nosebleed section. Everyone around us had paid a tenth of what we had paid for their tickets. When we called ticketoffice sales.com to hopefully get a refund, we were given doublespeak and were not helped at all. In other words, it was our problem, not theirs. What should have been a beautiful evening, celebrating our wedding anniversary, turned into a nightmare. We will never buy tickets from these people again."

2017-07-25

RIP OFF

"I bought 2 tickets for 1300$ when they only cost about 200$ each on ticket master . Can't cancel order and I am not being put through to the chat to talk to a customer service person ."

2017-06-28

DO NOT BOOK!!!!!

"This website is a complete scam! They misrepresent the venue and overcharge without telling you and you cannot get anyone to call you back. Horrible experience."

2017-05-24

Good Customer support

"Initially I had an issue with a purchase I made. Customer support reached out to me and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I would not have been able to get tickets to this event if not for Ticketofficesales.com. I will come back to them for future tickets. Thank you. "

2017-05-04

SCAM - Bait and switch operation

"I was allowed to purchase tickets for an event, my account was debited and 4 days later I rec'd a phone call stating that they were very sorry, but the tickets that I purchased were no longer available, BUT they have other tickets available for this event ( at triple the dollar cost ) that they would be more then happy to secure for me.... WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!! This is completely wrong, unethical and just very poor business!!!!!! This is bait and switch and is ILLEGAL!!!! When I told the "customer service manager" this, she replied that it is not a scam if they offer a full refund - COMPLETELY unethical and very, very poor business!!!!! I have my fingers crossed and am holding my breath waiting for my refund. "

2017-03-12

Paid extra for seats and standing only!

"This company is a scam! I paid double the ticket price to get seats and turns out the GA was all standing! I could have paid $60 less and had the exact same seats. They never mentioned anything! Now I am contacting them and they are saying it was all standing only but there was three ranges of pricing for that - makes NO sense!

2017-03-09

Not impressed

"Dtr. and I got tickets for concert. Received email for delivery email date, day before concert. Our plans were to go to Little Rock early and shop, etc., go to hotel, then concert that night. Tickets didn't arrive and by evening was told I would get, day of concert. Didn't receive till 11:30AM day of concert. This didn't help our plans and put us in a rush. Don't like getting them last day. Told arrive 03-04-2017.
Received day of 03-08-2017.

2017-02-13

RUN FROM TICKETOFFICESALES.COM

"They are charging 3 times the price of tickets. They are not willing to take care of customers.... I wouldn't recommend this site to my enemies."

2016-12-27

Uupdate, they are giving credit back - Originally a bad expereince

"Update, Ticketofficesales.com has contacted us and is willing to give a "in-store" credit for the cost of the tickets. With that (after 6 months), I would be satisfied if we are able to obtain tickets to another performance.

My wife went to buy tickets for "Need to Breath" (as a gift) for double the price ($120 for 2 tickets), and received Willie Nelson tickets. When contacted they were unwilling to even look into the issue. "All sales are final and if you no longer want these tickets, you will need to re-sell them privately". HELLO, we didn't order Willie Nelson.
Complete SCAM.

2016-09-17

Online Scalpers

"Call me foolish; I was on the Arlington Theater's website and clicked on 'buy tickets'. It took me to this most disreputable company. I paid $250 for tickets that I could have gotten for $130. It is my hope that the word will get out to everyone that this is a crooked company that will rip you off. If there was an option, their score would be -5. "

2016-05-06

Run fast and far from this company

"This company is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!! Our event is May 7 including travelling time from Canada to Ky and they would not send the tickets until the 30th of April. Guess what? this is the 30 and I called to see where the $800.00 tickets were and they can’t ship on the weekend!! I lost my mind and all she could say was give me a different address and we’ll send them there. I asked what they were going to do about the fraudulent ship date to which she replied it wasn’t fraudulent. I said is it the 30-she said yes-I said are they shipped -she said no-point taken. They charge a fortune per ticket as agent and do NOTHING to help you. RUN AWAY from this company!!
I am posting an update to my earlier review. The tickets that were guaranteed to be shipped by April 30 then changed to May 1 were then changed to May 6. Now we were leaving Canada May 4 to drive 11 hours to Kentucky for the Derby which is what these tickets were for. We were GUARANTEED the tickets would be shipped to our motel but GUESS WHAT? May 5 after driving to Kentucky and paying huge rates for a motel we were told that the tickets were 80 miles away but the vendor would NOT ship that far so our order was cancelled. Here we are paying prime motel rates with NO WAY to see the Kentucky Derby our once in a life time goal. This company is expensive,fraudulent and DISGUSTING!!!!!! Run away!

2016-04-08

"I was happily surprised to receive quality customer service from Ticketofficesales.com"

2015-05-28

"This company is class A BS. NEVER AGAIN will I give them my business. They charge $172.00 for a $29.00 ticket and then sock you with ridiculous fees (as in $82.00 worth). Unethical and bad customer relations. When I called, the "supervisor" was very condescending and rude. I do not recommend using this venue for ticket purchases (I was automatically redirected and didn't realize) I would have done better with a scalper in the street. F+++++"

Share Ticketofficesales.com's store rating

Ticketofficesales.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ticketofficesales.com is not a merchant member
Ticketofficesales.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!