Stores > TickPick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review TickPick by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Can really be relied on to deliver!

We were in a bit of a jam after another supplier didn't come through, and even though I missed the 2pm deadline for next day delivery. A quick conversation and TickPick was here the next day. Brilliant and very helpful!

2017-11-12

DONT BUY!

"I flew 1000 miles to attend the Miami hurricanes vs notre dame football game. Spent almost $400 on tickets that weren't "valid" and couldn't get in. Tried calling customer service from outside the stadium who said there's nothing they could do. Horrible. "

Rep reply posted Nov-14-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“I am sincerely sorry that you had an issue with yours tickets. I am seeing that a representative is investigating this to make sure we determine exactly what happened. I am not seeing any phone records or emails on the day of the game. I can assure you a representative would have made sure you were taken care of if there was an issue. We are investigating this and will absolutely make this right with you. This is not the experience we would ever want for a customer and we will see that we do our best to make this right. ”

2017-10-23

Very happy!

"Purchased tickets for a concert at Microsoft Theatre. We had great seats that were much better priced than other outlets! "

Rep reply posted Nov-09-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Great to hear! Thank you for giving us an opportunity and for taking the time to write this review! ”

2017-10-11

From Zero to Hero! TickPicks Manager Saves the Day!

"****UPDATE! Kyle from TickPick contacted me after figuring out that they had a bug in their system. Kyle apologized and wanted to do everything in order to turn my bad experience into a good one. He refunded my money and gave me a credit for a future purchase. Thanks again!****

Used their website to look for tickets to a theatre show for that evening, found tickets that I liked, put in my credit card information and clicked submit. A message came up telling me that those seats were no longer available. So, we ended up buying tickets through another vendor. To my surprise, when I looked at my bank account a few days later, I noticed a charge from tick pick! I called tick picks customer service and he basically told me "too bad, so sad" since the event had already taken place.

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“We are glad to hear that you were taken care of. We take the customer experience very seriously, so it was important to us that your situation was handled properly. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Have a great weekend!
TickPick”

Do not use this service

"I ordered tickets on 9/9 for a show on 12/9. The problem was, they sent me confirmation for a show on 9/9. When I pointed out the error they told me all sales were final and refused to correct or compensate for this mistake. Now I am out $1500 because they refuse to correct this.

***
This is where you are missing the point. I did not say you did not deliver the tickets. I ordered tickets for a show on December 9th, but you delivered tickets for the day I placed the order (September 9th). If your system cannot be relied on to deliver the dates accurately then it does no good. So even though your system made an error, all sales are final and I have no tickets. That can be claimed for any transaction with the buyer having no option. Be wary of this service is my advice.

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2017

“Hello,

If there was anything that we could have done to help, we would have. The tickets you ordered were left at Will Call, but were never picked up. For that reason, we have no authority to cancel a sale on the seller who did nothing wrong. We investigated the situation and received written documentation from the venue to make sure that the tickets were left under your name.

I do sincerely apologize and wish there was more that we could do for you. ”

Customer Service

"Kyle best cutomer service "

Awesome Experience!

"I was a little nervous going in but was referred by several friends about how cheap TickPick was with their no buyer fees. Sure enough, they easily had the cheapest tickets out there and I received them in a timely manner!

Plan to keep them as my ticket source moving forward and pass along to others!

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are glad that you had a great experience and appreciate that you will use our service in the future.

Hope you have a great day!
TickPick

2017-09-20

tick pick is the best

"Great App...best prices...great website"

2017-08-25

EASY PEASY

"Great to work with... Will use again if needed. "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for the great review!!”

2017-08-24

Kool

"It was awesome. Got tickets on time. Love the service. "

2017-08-23

Good seats,reasonable pricing

"Ordered several tickets in the last year. Never had a problem. Very satisfied!"

2017-08-22

Hockey tickets

"So far so good we see when tickets get delivered, had great communication with staff too "

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time and writing this great review! Also, glad that our customer service was able to assist you. If we can ever help, please do not hesitate to reach out!”

2017-08-21

Will only use TickPick from now on

"Tried many of the others before, always felt that had to be a better way, some of the other "fees" attached are killer. A friend recommended TickPick to me and it has been very nice experience.

Doing a 5 game baseball travel week, games in Detroit, Cleveland, Washington and Pittsburgh, used TickPick for all tickets, quite satisfied.

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“That sounds awesome- hope you have a great trip! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!”

2017-08-18

NFL

"Great seats fair price thank you"

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“You're very welcome! Thank you for the review!”

2017-08-18

Good service

"My experience on this site has been very good. The customer service was excellent each time that I called and I like the fact that they are security minded when it comes to fraud. "

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for giving us an opportunity! ”

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.