Stores > Thinkific.com
      9-5
      1-888-832-2409
      support@thinkific.com
      1-888-832-2409

Voice your opinion! Review Thinkific.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Moving onto Thinkific, and loving it.

"I am moving my course content onto Thinkific.

I'm very new at this and their support has been fantastic, VERY responsive to every question I've posed.

2017-11-01

Great features for the price & Excellent Customer support

"When you email your question, someone replies very quickly and they also have awesome facebook group where people are very helpful and engaging."

2017-09-25

Think Thinkific

"I'm just starting out in the world of online courses, and found that there was so much information out there that it all became a bit of a blur! Then a friend introduced me to Thinkific. They found it easy to use, the support was great and they also liked it because Thinkific don't own your course content, like some others providers do, so this was a big plus.
The fact that she was so pleased with Thinkific, prompted me to investigate and I was so glad I did. There is so much information on Thinkific to help you create your online courses. The live video support is great, there's the 21day challenge to help you navigate the online process, so you can complete a mini course, just as a starter to the main event. There was a period where I was a bit lost but the support team got me back on track.
So if you are thinking of creating nay courses online, give Thinkific a look.

2017-08-17

Making life easier

"So far I am loving this platform. It's bringing ease and clarity to my projects!"

2017-07-06

The Definition of Value

"Thinkific's straightforward platform provides features and customer service that other providers charge an arm and a leg for. They are truly out for the best interests of independent course creators. "

2017-04-14

Great for students and course creators

"Overall very good experience. Set up is straightforward, and easy to use. We had many interactions with customer service and the response time and quality of responses is excellent. We tested for some time before making the purchase. Our students appreciate how the videos and PDFs are accessed from the site.

2017-04-03

observations

"1. when I start to look after a platform for my courses I was interested to see the differences between it ... hard to find out if you don't make an account and invest time in setting it
2. if I was interested in a particular issue to find out which platform fit the best my needs ... no way, again ... a lot of work
Question: when a new platform released on marked there is someone who try to discover and emphasize the differences?
I give you 4 stars because you are good but there is enough space room for improvements.

2017-03-14

Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!

"These guys are great! Look, coming up with quality content should be the most time-intensive part, not uploading and making the landing page look good. I was able to create a great-looking course that looks like I spent way more on it than I did. Even better, my non-techie self was able to make my AltStrings fiddle method course Thinkific landing page look like it belonged on my site, just with the tools they provide! So good.

I can't say much about their customer service, because guess what? I haven't had to contact them! They have really great tutorial videos, though, that helps a lot.
I like them so much I bothered to look up their invoice number and order date in my email just so I could write this review. (The fact that doing so is a pain for me should show you how bad I am with technology. Saying they are easy to use is a big deal for me.)
Really, if everything I wanted to do was this easy and painless, I'd be 40 lbs lighter and a millionaire - but I wouldn't be surprised if Thinkific gets me a little closer to that second one.

2017-03-10

Strong platform, easy to use, exceptional customer service

"When I decided to create online courses, my developer and I went through a number of these online course platforms...Thinkific was our choice because it looked user-friendly, had a range of attractive and flexible features, and promised reliable customer support. A year in (just renewed), and Thinkific has done a flawless job all around. I regularly sell my courses to the USA, Canada, the UK and Australia. I've even had sales in France and Malaysia. I know my clients access the courses on various devices and that seems to be working very well. The best thing I can say about Thinkific is that service is uneventful - that is, everything works as it should. As a business owner, that's exactly what I need."

2017-03-08

This has made my life so much easier

"I was struggling to create a member and education site using Wordpress. I had been looking at other options that were well known and extremely expensive.

I don't recall how I actually found them but their feature set and pricing was just what I needed.

I now have a functioning Education/Member portal and Thinkific keeps added new features.

2017-03-05

Easy, Breezy, Income Platform

"Thinkific is a wonderful platform for residual income. It is easy to use, especially for those new to creating online programs. I am extremely happy with the expert advice and help that the Thinkific team provide. I'm so happy that I found Thinkific. "

2017-02-23

Useful platform for learning purposes

"We had to create a trainig web to make online courses and we find, with the help of some friends, Thinkific. It's a complete web when you can make your trainings on the right way. Easy to use and very intuitive.

After three months using Thinkific, I think they are upgrading the experience every month with new features. I am happy using Thinkific

(The order data is aprox)

2017-02-22

Easy-to-use course platform

"Thinkific is a very easy-to-use course platform, with a very intuitive interface for adding content (from text to video to slides with voiceover). The attractive and simple sales page templates also help you get going quickly.

The few minor issues I had were handled quickly by friendly tech support staff.

I had very limited experience trying to use Moodle, and this was a much faster way to get a course up and running.

2017-02-19

Puts the Power in Powerful

"I must say, I've done some things with online training before, but I've never seen the process made so straightforward for the average user. Thinkific does a great job with this! And they have training videos and other assorted helps that make it virtually impossible not to succeed. There are almost too many ways to get help. I'm looking forward to diving into Thinkific even more because they give so much power to the process of developing online training."

2017-02-17

Thinkific is Terr-ific!

"I'm just entering the world of online course creation and after looking at several platforms I chose Thinkific. There are so many good choices for course delivery out there but Thinkific was my number one pick because of features and its user friendly too. You can sign up for free and take it for a test drive yourself and see if its right for you. Lots of potential here and the folks at Thinkific are very helpful if you need assistance or have questions. Highly recommended!!"

Share Thinkific.com's store rating

Thinkific.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Thinkific.com is a merchant member
Thinkific.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.