Stores > Things From Another World

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Things From Another World by clicking a star below.
2017-12-04

The best

"#1 for any of my comics needs"

2017-11-03

Not happy about shipping

"I would rather have everything ship at once then having to pay shipping three times."

2017-08-30

TFAW.com is a Wonderful online Comic Book Store!

"Great Selection. Excellent Prices. Informative Email Ads keep me up to date.
Easy to Navigate the Site. Thank You!!!

2017-06-18

Subscriptions are great

"The Subscriptions are a easy way to make sure you stay caught up with your comics, but since you can't subscribe to the variants you are forced to keep coming back to the site to make sure that you aren't missing any. The shipping also gets out of control if you have multiple orders coming in the same month. Since your subscribed for monthly deliveries it'd be nice if they would hold all your orders for one shipment at the end of the month and let you subscribe for variants as well.

Overall its still the easiest way to make sure you don't miss any issues of your comics.

2017-05-17

A reliable service that you can trust.

"A reliable service that you can trust."

sweetbabycthulhu's Avatar

Lawrence, Kansas
2017-05-07

Colossal!

"Hey, they're relatively less expensive than everywhere else. They ship pretty quick. Items are carefully packaged. Absolutely no complaints. N"

2017-05-07

great job ......

"I just love TFAW ... my next order will be some TMNT statues..."

2017-04-29

Excellent service

" had my account downgraded for my card having to be deactivated for fraud but thats fine, i just made like 7 in stock orders to make up for it."

2016-09-19

New to comics in general

"And "Kyle" from TFAW has been very helpful. Also, all the comics come secured and in amazing condition. Doing all my comic shopping thru them for now on. The only thing I DONT like is that sometimes they use DHL, and DHL where I live is absolutely terrible."

2016-07-14

Not much help with Customer Support

"I recently had an order sent to an incorrect address which was not the stores fault as the site had two "home" addresses saved and i apparently only applied a new address to my billing and not to the shipping as well. When contacting for options i was told that there was nothing they could do, which i was fine with since i figured that would be the case as the package was delivered already to the incorrect address and i am basically relying on them to be decent and return my package.

When trying to get an expedited reorder and shipping through Support, i was told to re add all items and create a new order. I would have liked if they would have taken care of that for me.

Also, i was only contacted about an hour before close of day so any responses coming from me had to wait till the next day, resulting in a 3 day email correspondence.

I just wish it was not as difficult as it was to get what i needed

2016-07-06

Love this site!

"Just getting back into comics again after being away from collecting for the last 10 years. Love the subscription service as I have no good comic shops near me. Comics arrive packed very good and various shipping options are a bonus. Just wish the subscription ordering process was easier. A little hard to get the hang of. Will be visiting your Universal, CA store the week of SDCC. Can't wait!"

2016-05-14

Solid service

"Started ordering comics from TFAW after my local comic shop closed its doors a year ago. I miss the local shop atmosphere, but don't have to worry about the service. Items are well packaged, no problems with basic USPS shipment. Appreciate the bag and board option."

2016-05-03

Great comics and related service!

"Things from Another World are always on-the-ball. When i moved to my new place (in 2011), i hadn't included TFAW in my list of addresses to update. When i received the email about a new shipment, i emailed, or called (can't remember which), TFAW Customer Service immediately went to the mailroom to retrieve the package and readdress it. All the customer service is like that. I really like this company and only wish I lived in the Pacific Northwest so I could go to the store."

2016-01-04

"i from Russia, i received my 4th shipment from tfaw.com, two from three comics is dented. Package in good condition it's not postal service. i very dissatisfied, they answered me:

Dear Rustam,

Thank you for contacting us. I looked at the photos, and unfortunately we can only guarantee a Very Fine condition or better, and these fall within that grading from the photos you sent to us. Sadly there isn’t anything we can do to get you anymore out to you at this time. We sadly can’t guarantee Near Mint as the only way to receive them in that condition would be to pick them directly off the printer. You can view more about our Grading Policies on the site here: http://www.tfaw.com/Help/Comic-Grading___176

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.  If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at any time, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.  Have a great day.

Kyle Steele
TFAW Customer Service

2015-11-27

"Wonderful experiance.low cost.easy buy."

Share Things From Another World's store rating

Things From Another World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Things From Another World is not a merchant member
Things From Another World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!