24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    sales@theunlockingcompany.com

Customer service: 9.23/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.98/10
2018-04-18

One Thing, Really

"I have enjoyed my experience with the company. The site is well laid out, and is super user friendly, which is important to me as I create more problems than I solve on websites. I am fixing one of those problems right now. As I sit here typing, my code is being ferretted out.
One complaint, and I may have not seen it, but when the Pay-Pal screen comes up, please put a button to take you to the page I found by mistake, the one where you can enter a credit or debit card.

2018-04-14

Fantastic

"Got the code the next working day. I was struggling to get it to work but the support was so great. They were very helpful and responsive. I had it working vert quickly!"

2018-04-13

Want Fast, Accurate, and Truth-worthy Service to Unlock Your Phone? Use theunlockingcompany.com

"My husband and I both needed our phones unlocked so we submitted 2 different orders. BOTH came back within the allotted amount of time and BOTH unlocked on the very first try! If we ever needs phones unlocked again, we won't think twice about using theunlockingcompany again. Thank you!"

2018-04-09

SIM card is unlocked but only certain carriers can be used

"SIM card is unlocked but only certain carriers can be used to if you plan to use Verizon or sprint be carful this isn’t the site for you."

Unlocking Made Easy

"The unlocking company are honest reliable quick to respond to emails and a good price. It took 2 days to get the code and worked first time. I tried another company first who charged twice the price took twice as long and then tried to get more.

I would recommend The unlocking company 100%

Unlocking my device

"This company offers great customer service. Although my problem was user error they rectified my situation to my satisfaction. Should I need there assistance in the future you can be rest assured I will be using them. Thank you, thank you, thank you !!"

Excellent Service..don't be afraid

"I was scare when a pay..but after 3 days they send me my phone code..I did follow the instructions and Kaboom!!!"

2018-04-03

They dont help me ,

"I get bad experience. I never will recommend this page"

TheUnlockingCompany.com from The Unlocking Company has responded
Posted Apr-11-2018

“Hello Rubenia,

We apologize for the bad experience. After further research on the order, i noticed we asked you to provide the IMEI as it was incorrect; when asked for the IMEI we provided the steps to get the IMEI using the *#06# method on the dial pad and explained this was the best way to get the correct unlock as the IMEI on the sticker is often incorrect. After multiple emails of you only sending the sticker from the box and phone with the IMEI and it being incorrect 8 times, we changed gears and asked you what network you were planning to use after it was unlocked and you said Verizon. Unfortunately once the phone is unlocked would not work on that network (Verizon) as it is CDMA network and they will not allow unlocked phones on their network. Once we knew we could not unlock due to wanting to use Verizon, the corrected IMEI was no longer needed and was never properly provided to us (using *#06# Method) so you were promptly refunded. I am not 100% sure what the 1 star rating is for other than the frustration of not being able to use Verizon on the phone, which has nothing to do with us but a compatibility issue with Verizon. The unlock was never provided as it was not needed since you would not be able to use Verizon on the phone. We apologize for being truthful with you, refunding the purchase promptly, and saving you the headache of having a unlocked phone that you cannot use on Verizon, your intended carrier

Sincerely

TUC Support Staff ”

2018-03-29

It works 100%

"Yes it worked guys. Within 24hrs i got the code with instructions in my email and it worked just as they said it would. Unlike those other companies I've tried this one did not try to take my money and not get the job done. 5 stars to you guys."

2018-03-29

Good service across continents

"I have no hesitation in recommending Theunlockingcompany.com. I live in the UK and was on holiday in Australia recently where I wanted a local SIM card in my mobile. Unfortunately I realised my phone was locked. After searching the Web and several false starts I found The Unlocking Company. Despite some reservations as the company is in the USA and my home is in the UK I decided to give it a go. I am pleased to say that everything went smoothly and the phone was unlocked within about 36 hours. Considering the time differences between the three countries I thought this was very good. I will certainly use this company again."

2018-03-28

Work nice

"I have a Samsung s8 plus from att to t mobile code was rigth 1 try unlock my phone 5 estará thank you"

2018-03-27

Great service

"Great experience and would recommend it to anyone. Couldn't have went better or quicker. One day for me. First tried another company -cellunlocker-they said the phone could not get unlocked because I did not have the original SIM card. The unlocking company said no problem. Instant communication to verify what I had and overnight got the code. Two thumbs up five stars. Carry on"

2018-03-27

Excellent

"Excellent service, received my code in 4 hours, very easy to follow instruction on how to enter code and worked first time.
A very big thank you to the unlocking company.

2018-03-23

Exelent service

"Very nice people,quick response and I get my code in 24 hours .I'm very happy with their services and im sure you will be too. Thx"

2018-03-20

Good services!

"One of the best company i've seen. Cheap price and fast solution for your phone. Unlocked a Galaxy Note 8 very fast."

Share The Unlocking Company's store rating

The Unlocking Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Unlocking Company is a merchant member
The Unlocking Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.