Stores > The Unlocking Company
  • The Unlocking C The Unlocking Company Elite Status

24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
      sales@theunlockingcompany.com
      619-992-1353

Product & services pricing Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Unlocking Company by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

not sure

"I kind of don't like that I get that "you could run into this or that letter" after you've paid the 50 bucks....I just ordered mine now and its only 4 bucks less then me going right to Rodgers and getting it done right on the spot so I hope it works and fairly speedy. ill be happy when I have code and it works"

2017-11-22

got the site from a trusted youtuber and didn't regret it

"i didn't want to have to give my ISP 180 euro to unlock my phone which i bought from them, the website was easy to use and i got the code in a little over 2 days. I was going to record it to get a refund but i just wanted to try the code as quick as possible and it said it was successful. :)"

2017-11-18

Not a scam !!!

"Got a locked SONY, followed instructions, received unlock code in 48h, and it works. To be honest, I had my suspicions, but in the end, all was good! Thanks!"

Very easy

"The code worked perfectly with the instructions supplied."

2017-11-14

Prompt service and very user friendly

"Transaction was very easy, got my unlock code in a couple days after. Entered it and unlocked immediately with no issues... will recommend to anyone."

Unlocking a breeze!

"I am going to Italy in a couple of weeks and wanted to unlock my new iPhone X. I had previously unlocked a phone with another service and it took roughly three weeks and about 50% more cash. On Friday late in the day I placed my order, provided additional information and today my iPhone X was remotely unlocked, well within the estimated 1 - 48 business hours promised. I am very happy with this company and will definitely use them again. "

2017-11-09

Worked immediately

"A friends old phone was no longer holding a charge despite new battery and new charger. I had an old Samsung galaxy S3 mini, but it was on my AT&T network. She needed it for T-Mobile. I got my code in about 8 hours, followed the instructions and immediately the phone was unlocked and as far as we can tell all functions are working. So happy!"

2017-11-08

The cheapest price on the market!

"I'm so happy I did choose this company to unlock my phone coz they got the cheapest price out there. I will definitely recommend this to my friends. Thank You!"

2017-11-05

Top Notch Customer Service

"Unbelievable customer service experience.

I know most people are probably coming onto this website being completely sceptical about how there are an incredibly large amount of 5 star reviews, but in all honesty, that's the level of service that you will be getting.

After paying for the service I received unlock instructions on my email but to my sadness I wasn't able to unlock the phone as my phone was under the Boost Mobile service (which we all know can be a pain). I sent an email to the customer service team requesting for help and the attendee was QUICK with his responses (under half hour) and did everything he could to help me get my phone unlocked.

Long story short, after a week (as I was away on holiday), I came back to an email stating that my phone had been remotely unlocked. I followed the instructions and VOILA the phone had indeed been unlocked.

Thank you so much Unlocking Company for this amazing experience. If any of you have any doubts about this company, please don't worry. You're in safe hands :)

2017-11-02

The BEST people i ever delt with

"hi i usually dont leave reviews but i was so impressed i had to let people know ,
very easy to get your unlock code, these guys are great.

2017-11-01

unbelievable patience and customer service

"wasnt able to unlock my phone but staff spent alot of time and effort with me at no charge!
i will use in the future , very impressed with customer service.
Thank You!

2017-10-28

Unlock

"God gooooooooooooooooooiood"

2017-10-25

Awesome!!!!

"The unlocking company is awesome! After paying for the order for our phone to be unlocked and completing another step to confirm who I was they sent me an email saying within 1-10 business days the phone would be I closed, by day 4 I received another email that it has been unlocked and some instructions to follow. Since our phone was a newer iPhone all we had to do was put in or SIM card and bam finally have a good phone to use again. I highly recommend these guys! They are awesome!!! "

2017-10-18

Excellent service!

"Satisfactory! Just bought the unlocked code online and within a short distance time the unlocked code was sent to me via email and the code unlocked my phone perfectly. Service very reliable."

2017-10-16

Money well spent

"I spent hours online trying to find a company to unlock my iphone 7 plus. I found a couple sites that took my money and never unlocked my phone. Then i found The Unlocking Company! My code came within the delivery standards and was super easy to do! I cant express enough how amazing this company is!"

Share The Unlocking Company's store rating

The Unlocking Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Unlocking Company is a merchant member
The Unlocking Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.