24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    sales@theunlockingcompany.com
    619-992-1353

Product & services pricing 8.81/10
Chance of future purchase: 8.66/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 8.91/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.72/10
2018-09-10

Highly recommend using this company over anyone else!!!

"Rogers ( who my Samsung galaxy note 5 ) was locked to couldn't help me unlock their own phone ?!?! 2 other unlocking companies couldn't help me either. Then I came across The unlocking company and they helped me figure out that I needed to codes to unlock the phone. Now my note 5 is unlocked and working fantastic! Spend the money and do business with this company because they know what they're doing.

Thanks again The unlocking company! :D

2018-09-10

ULTRA FAST SERVICE

"WOW, these guys are amazingly fast with unlocking. Paid for my Samsung 8 on EE network to be unlocked on the Saturday, and was unlocked by the Monday. VERY, VERY HAPPY and will use again. Will also let friends and family know about theunlockingcompany.com"

2018-09-08

South Africa

"Landed in Cape Town, phone locked. Contacted you guys. Hey presto sorted in a couple of hours. Thank you so much "

2018-09-08

Quick for an unlock

"They attempted to unlock my Samsung Note 9 however they were unsuccessful. They did refund my money automatically and followed up a week later to tell me they could unlock now using a different method. "

2018-09-04

Amazing Company

"My experience was great, service was prompt and got back in running in no time thanks guys "

2018-08-31

These guys are AWESOME!!

"No matter the situation, the job can and will be done!! The team will respond to emails and keep you updated during the unlock process. I highly recommend them for the job. "

2018-08-28

the unlocking company isn't bad at all won't judge next time thanks!!!!

"great job happy with the results would've taken advantage of the offer to support the company but i was in a hurry "

2018-08-23

#headache #notworththetimeortrouble #dontdoit #fraud

"on 8/9/18 I paid the this company 210 dollars to unlock an iPhone 10. they said 1 to 10 business days and I will have the unlock code. today is the 8/23 and still nothing from them. they don't respond to your emails or calls. don't waist your money im sure you can find something better to do with it"

TheUnlockingCompany.com from The Unlocking Company has responded
Posted Aug-29-2018

“We are sorry for the issue, the time frame was 1-10 business days yes, and we refunded on the 10th business days when we could not unlock it, please be aware business days are Monday thru Friday for the service that is in question so it was completed in the 10 business days we promised as order was placed 8/9 but the verification was not completed until 8/10 so we stick to our time frames, it is unfortunate we could not unlock the phone and immediately on the 10th business day when supplier came back with a not found message we refunded the purchase”

2018-08-19

EXTREMELY SATISFIED!!!

"I would have given TUC all "5" stars except my unlock code took over 24 hours rather than the average delivery of 1 to 60 minutes. When I finally received the code and it successfully unlocked my phone, I was super excited!! See - I have spent countless hours over 3 days trying to get AT&T to unlock my unlocked phone. I purchased an unlocked LG G4 phone and activated service with AT&T and then StraightTalk (which is also AT&T service) but when I was making the switch to T-Mobile I found my unlocked phone was LOCKED! AT&T denied my unlock request stating the IMEI number was incorrect - which it was not - and then stated they didn't support my phone (which is an AT&T phone) and could not unlock. I contacted LG direct who confirmed my phone is UNLOCKED and that it could only be unlocked by AT&T. I was even told by AT&T that if I went into a corporate store that they could get it unlocked which was a futile trip as they only could or would create an incident report and attempt to escalate a response. But since I am not going to be using AT&T and thus not a customer, they do not provide Customer Service which is exactly what one AT&T rep stated on the phone to which I replied "and that is WHY I do NOT use AT&T!".
Having to pay for something that should be done at no charge by AT&T was not something I wanted to do but in reading about TUC and their money back guarantee, IF they could not unlock the phone, it would be worth the price. So I paid for the service and it was well worth every penny!! DO NOT WASTE TIME working with your carrier to get your phone unlocked. And DO get your phone unlocked before you make the change to another carrier to make that process go smoothly. If I had known that either AT&T or StraightTalk had locked my phone I would have worked on that first so as to not be without service for several days. There are lots of unlock companies out there since it is perfectly legal to unlock phones (provided there are not any issues which prevent) and it is hard to check out each one so just go with THE Unlocking Company and you will get great service - and be able to actually communicate with them during the process!!

2018-08-13

Great Service

"Fast and easy very happy with this compagny "

2018-08-09

"Was quick and easy. Code emailed quicker than I thought. I recommend this to a friend. "

2018-08-04

1st time buyer

"First time using this company. "

2018-08-01

All good. Galaxy S9 code received & successfully unlocked within 4 hours

"All good. Galaxy S9 code received & successfully unlocked within 4 hours. Service just as expected, many thanks."

2018-07-30

BEST UNLOCKING COMPANY

"I accidently locked my phone & tried getting assistance from the company I purchased the phone from, my current phone provider & also paid another unlocking company. Nothing worked & I was desperate for a solution. Went on YouTube & saw a video about The Unlocking Company, nothing to lose thought I'd explored every avenue. Completed the form online & within 8 hours I had the unlock code & my phone is now back up & running. Brilliant , brilliant, brilliant, The Unlocking Company worked for me, it will work for you too."

2018-07-25

Amazing, quick response by the team, appreciate their promptness.

"Amazing, quick response by the team, appreciate their promptness. 200% reliable and trusted site.
I dont have words to express my gratitude and thankful to "The Unlocking Company".

Thank a ton for all your help.

have a nice day
Srinivas Khandavalli

Share The Unlocking Company's store rating

The Unlocking Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Unlocking Company is a merchant member
The Unlocking Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.