9am - 6pm ET

Customer service: 8.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.92/10
2018-06-13

Excellent quality product.

"We love the nightstands. The quality is better than we expected. "

2018-06-13

Great Service, Super Fast Delivery

"East to use website, prompt shipping (and tracking provided by email), and a great product. Ordered because return policy looked better than most selling this item."

2018-06-12

Nothing negative

"Transaction, merchandise and delivery were exactly as expected."

mb2k
mb2k

Verified

2018-06-10

Great experience...

"Ordered a large (250 lb) product. Everything was excellent from communications through delivery!"

2018-06-04

Fabulous company

"Pillows were beautiful! Great design quality and very well priced! "

2018-06-04

Love my table!

"I recently purchased a new sofa and was in need of a new end table. I found the end table at several online stores but the simple stores had the best price. It arrived in great condition and I love it! My room is now complete. "

2018-06-02

Beautiful

"This is a beautiful bed and service was excellent "

2018-05-30

Spot on experience

"I was quite reluctant but I must say the furniture was delivered (over 2000 miles) as perfect as buying it locally. Thx and great job. "

2018-05-27

Super easy purchase

"Website was very user friendly. We loved the fact that we could use paypal for our purchase. Customer service reached out to us to confirm purchase and shipping details. We are very happy with our purchase and shipping method. We would recommend this store to anyone thinking about buying from them."

2018-05-21

Dining set

"Ordered while in Florida for delivery in New York. The set was delivered ahead of schedule and lived up advertisements. "

2018-05-15

Beautiful kitchen table set

"The East West Furniture kitchen table set I ordered arrived very quickly - in two days! It was in perfect shape and was very high quality. However, I ordered the wrong size and had to return it. The customer service people were terrific and quite gracious. I had to speak with Chris, the manager, about an error on the return bill of lading, and he was great. Unfortunately they don't stock the smaller table I needed. I would highly recommend The Simple Stores for anyone contemplating purchasing quality furniture."

2018-05-08

Minor issue

"I ordered 2 headboard and overall they were a great buy. It arrived with a small nick.
I had to purchase 2 longer screws to replace 2 that were not long enough.

tssuser from The Simple Stores has responded
Posted May-08-2018

“Dear Ms. Wilson,

Thank you both for your business and your feedback. We are so sorry to learn there were any issues at all with your Atlantic Furniture headboards. Per our policies if a customer ever receives an item in less than perfect condition we will do all within our power to correct that issue quickly and effectively for our customers. Our friendly customer care team is always eager to resolve those rare mishaps and mistakes. Should you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone (617-500-4169) or email (support@thesimplestores.com). Our trained staff is ready to assist.

Again, we thank you for your business and apologize for the less than perfect experience. We sincerely hope to serve you better in the future.

Best,

Paul”

2018-05-02

Slow, but satisfactory

"Ordered two chairs in a style I’d been considering for years. Shipping took a month, but I was advised up front that the process would likely take this long, so that was ok with me. Delivery,once scheduled, was very prompt and courteous. Overall, I recommend, unless you are unwilling to wait through the full advertised shipping time. "

2018-05-01

Awesome experience!

"Mirror looks great. Arrived well packed and fast shipping -- would definitely order from this site again. Love it. Many thanks!"

2018-05-01

"Had problems with the delivery but they took care of it "

Share The Simple Stores's store rating

The Simple Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Simple Stores is a merchant member
The Simple Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.