9am - 6pm ET

Customer service: 9.29/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.25/10
2018-09-22

Excellent..

"My dining table set is perfect, very good quality table and chairs."

2018-09-20

Great customer service!

"Followed up on damage in shipment and quickly resolved."

2018-09-20

Wasn't Sure

"Buying from an online store can be a hit or miss on quality, value, and or delivery as most people know. I wasn't sure about the site but for the price decided to go ahead and order the table and 4 chairs. After I received it I told my mother how impressed I was all around with the site and she went on and purchased me the matching bakers rack. I will use this site in the future should I need any more of the products it carries!!!"

2018-09-19

Amazing service!

"I am beyond happy with the price and fast delivery of the product I ordered. I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you. "

2018-09-19

Cabinet

"Great price! Beautiful cabinet

2018-09-18

Chandelier

"The Chandelier we purchased was perfect for our dining room. We purchased this one after returning an inferior one we had purchased elsewhere. "

2018-09-17

Just the way I expected it. Good job.

"Great product. Great communication. On-time delivery. "

2018-09-11

Great product!

"I was initially skeptical about ordering furniture online but was pleasantly surprised! Love my new table!"

2018-09-04

SATISFACTION !!

"I'M happy to say products were as advertised."

2018-08-31

Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered

"Fast shipping and exactly what I ordered! I was a little hesitant because other sites had said that the drawers didn’t open and that they were issues with the product. Mine was in perfect condition and my drawers open and it was exactly what I was hoping for !"

2018-08-23

Excellent product

"Nice and strong product. Great delivery method"

2018-08-21

Unprofessional

"Ordered table and chairs set missing chair leg and got damaged table which is still sitting on my front porch for a month now then got shipped a couch table by mistake it's still sitting here and still waiting on my table"

2018-08-13

Cabinet

"The color of the item was yellow not white. They are to refund my purchase price and I can keep or dispose of the item. I am very satisfied with the results and am awaiting the refund b"

2018-08-10

Let’s change their name!!!

"I would change their name in a heartbeat, from the “Simple Store,” to the excellent store!! They definitely deliver as promised!! I was hesitant at first, but now am a believer. I am so happy with my decision to purchase my dining room set from The Simple Store! I love their price, ease of delivery and customer service. I could go on and on and on!!! Way to go!!!!"

2018-08-08

Accepted payment without stock

"I ordered a chandelier, PAYED FOR IT, and then several days later was notified they did not have the chandelier in stock and were unable to fulfill my order. Most websites let you know before you order, put in billing, shipping, and personal information. Huge waste of time. "

tssuser from The Simple Stores has responded
Posted Sep-12-2018

“Dear kjkimmylou,

We are sorry you had a less than optimal experience with our company. While we empathize with you and believe you are justified in being disappointed, we wish to clarify a few points:

1. At the time you ordered this item we advertised it on our website as having "low stock"

2. Your order was placed on a weekend (Sunday 7/8/18). Your order was processed in the order it was received.
Your order was processed on Monday, 7/9/18. Late on Monday we were informed that your order was unable to be fulfilled. We notified you, via email, on 7/10/18 of this unfortunate news. As we indicated in that message, unfortunately, before your order could be fulfilled on Monday the 2 remaining items had sold out and the item was reported discontinued. In just over 1 business day you were notified that your order was unable to be fulfilled and being cancelled. We apologize that this timeline was unacceptable to you.

3. We absolutely did not charge or debit any funds from your bank or credit card. At the time your order was placed we ran an authorization to make certain your account had the funds/available credit necessary to cover your purchase cost. We never charge a customer for an order before an order is shipped.

All that is to say that we are, again, sorry to hear how terrible your experience with us has been. We did wish to clarify so as to put in context better what happened, why, and the timeline of events.

Best,

The Simple Stores Team”

Share The Simple Stores's store rating

The Simple Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Simple Stores is a merchant member
The Simple Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.