Stores > The Wireless Boys

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Wireless Boys by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Pleasure to do business with!

"Easy from start to ending. Would recommend"

2017-08-27

Excellent Great Prices Great Delivery

"I ordered a few of the six foot iphone/ ipad charger cords, a few screen protectors, a headset.

1) Logistics: Everything arrived
2) Delivery time: 3 days
3) Product quality: Excellent! Pleased with all. The iphone charger cords are nice and heavy. Love them!
4) 5 Stars for all of the above

Thanks for making everything so easy. Product is excellent, works perfect. Screen protectors fit perfect. Chargers nice and good quality. Headset is the gel tip style which is so much more comfortable.

2017-07-08

iPhone cords misrepresented

"Purchased a set of "Apple" iPhone cords. Cords received were not impregnated with Apple Logo, as is supposedly required for Apple certified cords. Firm did not respond to e-mail asking for comment. (On a previous occasion, I had had a non-Apple cord (from another supplier) "fry" my iPhone, so I am especially careful about cords, now.)"

2017-06-23

A+ - Rapid Shipping - Great Selection

"Terric job guys. I placed an order with you - you had the products I needed and the price is excellent. Thank you for the everything, I had a tracking number waiting for me the next time I logged into my email. All around excellent.

Shipping - Lightning Fast.
Selection - Excellent
Pricing - Amazing.

Products work excellent. I have been using them and am very pleased. The charges fit well. The screen protector went on easy. I am very pleased.

You all earned a customer for life. Thank you. You are my go to place.

2017-05-24

horrible- VIOLATION OF PRIVACY POLICY

"Sent them this email: "Received "Your Order Has Been Placed" email four days ago, with the statement "A separate email will be sent out to you shortly with the shipment confirmation." Still haven't received shipment confirmation so wondering what's going on." Got this reply: "I see an email was sent to you letting you know the order was cancelled. The $6 case is currently on backorder. Again, our apologies we could not assist you with the case in the color blue." I never received this email they referred to. I responded back: "I did not receive an email saying anything was cancelled. Has the whole order been cancelled?" Finally received this response: "You have been flagged in our system and your information is being shared with all our sister companies database which is well over 1,000 companies not to accept orders from you." Started receiving spam emails after that, so they clearly violated their own privacy policy which says in the second paragraph "Your information is treated with respect and will not release your information to any other company or firm.""

2017-02-01

Nice Touch with the Free USB Car Charger :0)

"I am heading over to website so that my co-worker can stop taking my charger. I love that you even included a free usb car charger that comes with the order. It is a nice touch.

The pricing is great and is really appreciated especially since I am on a budget. The product works perfect.

I placed my order on a Thursday afternoon and Friday had a tracking email. The package was delivered on Monday.

I have had some bad experiences with some of these phone charger websites where it took weeks for the stuff to arrive. I could not be more pleased. Product works great, product received fast and I got a free car charger :)

Now if you made a pest control to keep a co-worker from stealing my iPhone chargers, that would be great! :0)

2017-01-27

Quick, Inexpensive - Fraction of the Stores Prices

"I have shopped here before and am always surprised at how good the prices are how quickly I receive everything. It makes going to the store obsolete for us these days.

With a house full of phones and tablets I find the ease and convenience of having my shipments delivered to the door so much better than going to the store and everything arrives quick and works great. Delivery is usually 2-3 days.

Thanks for the great prices. You are much less expensive than the Apple Store and the stores around here.

Keep up the great work.

2016-12-07

worst communication ever

"I placed an order. They said 2-4 shipping days. Four days went by, no shipping notification. I tried to use their online form to see why I hadn't received a shipping notification email. Online form would not submit. I emailed to ask why. Got an email back saying the item had just come in the day before and was due to ship that day but they cancelled the order because it "seemed like I was in a hurry." WHAT? I emailed back to ask why they'd assumed that. They never answered.

Terrible service. How do they stay in business. I wish I'd seen all the bad reviews before I ordered from them.

2016-09-02

Responsive, Fast, Nice Guys

"I have found that each and every order has been handled very well by these guys. I found them about 3 years ago and over the years have placed many orders and referred many people to them. Co-workers as well as friends. I think once I had to contact them and they were very responsive and handled me just as I would want. I have had problems with other sites and phone accessories in the past so was pleasantly surprised at how responsive they are.

I think of this site as a real bunch of stand up guys. Two thumbs up for how they ship as fast as they do, the pricing is far, far below what the stores charge and the merchandise is always received within a few days.

I will continue shopping here and referring my coworkers and friends to them.

Nice job guys!

Jenna

2016-08-22

I won't do business from these guys again

"I bought a wired headset from The Wireless Boys, to use with my cell phone. When the headset arrived, I found that the microphone in the headset didn't work; I could hear the people I was talking to, but they couldn't hear me. I brought the phone and headset to the AT&T store, and the technician there confirmed that the phone was fine but the headset was defective. So I bought another headset from a mall cart, and that headset works fine. When I called The Wireless Boys to ask for my money back, the customer-service guy didn't believe me when I told him the headset he'd sold me was defective. Instead of apologizing, he said that since the headset was so inexpensive, it wouldn't be worth it to return it to him, and as a "matter of courtesy" he'd refund my money. But his "courtesy" didn't include refunding the shipping amount I'd paid to ship a defective product."

2016-07-16

All is good here - product is still going strong

"I highly recommend these these guys. The service has always been good (item ships within a business day or so) and the product is well the best I have found.

We use mostly Apple devices (iPhones) and the cases, chargers have all been excellent. As an electrician I can say the Apple cables are the best or as good as the ones I have purchased elsewhere for far more money. I know my wires and cables being I do electrical work all day. As with any cables and we have seen this when we used to use Samsung phones, phone chargers wont last without breaking or peeling. We pick up a few extra so we are not caught off guard when a charger stops working (Apple is known for their charging cords to not work forever before needing to be replaced, just look on Apples own website and you will see people complaining)

I look forward to receiving our next shipment and thanks for the low price and excellent service we have received from you guys on our previous orders.

2016-07-13

Product didn't work, and the replacement they sent me doesn't work.

"I ordered a 6 ft USB charging cable for my iPhone 6, with a white wall USB plug. The order came on time, and included a free car charger. The wall plug worked, the car charger worked, but the 6 ft charging cord did NOT work. I tried it on my phone, on a friend's phone, and tried changing the wall plug. Nothing worked. The cord was not working. I emailed them about it. Instead of sending a written apology, they just sent me an email letting me know that a replacement cord was being sent. I received the cord, which looked completely different than the one I ordered, and it is only 3 ft long. I plugged my phone in and it seemed to work, so I didn't say anything about it. However, now that I have used it a few times, I am noticing that my phone is not charging with it anymore. It no longer works with my phone, or any iphone 6 that I plug into it. I will not be shopping with this company again. I have included my ordering info with all 3 order numbers (not sure why they assigned 3 different ordering numbers). "

2016-05-29

Fast, Excellent

"I was impressed as can be when I placed my order on a Thursday and came home on Monday to find my package waiting for me. Excellent service.

Products are excellent. Picked up some extra iPhone charging cables and wall plugs. Everything is high quality and works great.

As a former Verizon wireless employee, any complaints should be taking with a grain of salt. People would break their phones, cables, cases, how i have no idea. People would drive us nuts. Take care of your stuff and it will last.

I have already recommended this site to several people and will be back when I need items.

2016-05-25

Fraud

"I ordered an "Apple certified cable" from The Wireless Boys. It worked fine for a two months, after which time my phone started saying that it is in fact NOT certified and stopped working with it at all. Any attempts to contact the seller result in error messages on their website.
Buyer be ware, stay away from this place.

2016-04-26

Two thumbs up!!!

"The boys have become my go to place for accessories for our phones. With a house of Apple products and the kids getting new iPads and the new iPhones I always come here for their accessories since orders arrive quick and the quality is great.

I am back for some more Apple chargers since my son just switched over from Samsung and the Apple chargers I was previously picking up elsewhere never seemed to last or work and yet the ones I pick up here last until my kids or husband lose them. For the price they charge I am picking up extras since I do know they can break and it wont be long till we lose one I am sure.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

TL

Share The Wireless Boys's store rating

The Wireless Boys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Wireless Boys is not a merchant member
The Wireless Boys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!