Stores > The Warming Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Warming Store by clicking a star below.
2017-11-30

DO not waste your time with this seller.

"Received the wrong item, no attempt to remedy, simply wasted my time and "approved" for me to send it back for a refund. No addressing their error. I wish I'd looked at some of the reviews on here. Would not have ordered from this low quality customer service store."

2017-11-27

Very quick customer service

"Their price was reduced after my purchase and they refunded me the difference as soon as they recieved my email.
So far a great service, thank you The Warming store.

2017-11-22

6 Weeks and No Item

"Never buy from this company.

I purchased a women's heated base layer on October 18. A few days later I received a notification that the item would not be able to be shipped until November 19. I called customer service for an explanation. He said it was a manufacturing issue, but assured me that the absolute latest I would receive the item would be November 20. This was important to me because it was a birthday present. He told me hw would put a note on my order to ship it first and, most likely, I would receive it much earlier than that date.

When the package did not arrive, I called again on Novermber22. I was put on hold several times on a 50 minute call. Eventually, I was told I would have the item in approximately 10-14 business days., but that they could send me a substitute item. They sent me an email link to a men's item.

I called on November 23 and asked to speak with a manager. The manager was unapologetic, offering just a refund and stating that the earliest i would have my item would be three weeks. I explained that this was a birthday gift and that the birthday was in a few days. He offered nothing but a refund which would arrive in 5 business days.

I ordered a similar item from another company which will arrive in one business day. I am convinced that the warming store is at best a horribly run company and, quite possibly, a fraudulent internet company. Hopefully, I will receive my refund, but I doubt it. you have been warned.

2017-10-24

Don’t buy anything from this place

"Placed an order on Wednesday for an in stock item. Called Friday afternoon to find out when I would receive it and was told I would receive an email that it had shipped. Called again on Tuesday when I hadn’t received an email from these clowns saying it had shipped and was told that it was on back order and that they were sorry for the inconvenience. This place is crooked and just want to cheat customers. False advertising and saying you’re sorry doesn’t work in this day and age. This place **** don’t waste your time or money "

2017-10-21

Best selection - patience if you’re in Canada

"Found best selection of manufacturers for heated vests here...turns out best pricing as well for the particular item I wanted. Took time to get because I’m in Canada - patience...I think it got delayed at the border. "

2017-10-20

Good Stuff

"Jessica loved the vest I got her for her birthday. The sizing chart was spot on."

2017-10-20

Quick service

"It was my second time ordering from the Warming Store. The first order took a little more time then expected but this last order arrived unexpectanly fast. I ordered a heated vest and radiant gloves. The vest arrived as ordered « Large », the gloves were ordered as S/M but L/XL were sent... I kept them although they are a little too large which make me think that the other size option may have been a little too smal... All in all quite satisfied, I’ll be back."

2017-10-11

Great Guidance for Selection

"I called and talked to someone at The Warming Store about what size I would need, and what were the best options for a heated vest. I bought a vest for myself -- it arrived timely and was a great fit. My husband liked mine so much, I bought one for him too. I really appreciated the live phone conversation with the person who knew all about the vests and the sizing."

2017-09-29

Almost a five

"Didn't receive all of my items that I ordered.

2017-09-28

Love the electric socks

"The socks work great. They work so well I bought a pair for my mom too. No matter what time of the year it was, both my mom and me would always be sitting around with our feet covered with blankets because our feet were always cold. Now we can put the blankets away. Thank you for the warm feet finally."

2017-09-27

Great! On the products I ordered.

"The boxes in which the product arrived, were quite damaged by the transport service. I was wondering whether the
product itself was damaged, but relieved to find that it was not.

2017-07-30

No responses at all. No product. But they took the money!

"Ordered an item which said it was out of stock everywhere else, but it was "in stock" on this "company's" website. About 6 days later, no movement on order, figured they didn't even have the item in stock and emailed to cancel. No response. Opened case for charge back, no response from seller. The only opinion they're leaving me with is that they're just a scam company."

2017-06-28

Poor customer service and too long to receive

"I am always shocked when I get a poor response when it comes to a product I am waiting on. Like, why is this person even allowed at the other end of a customer email. Poor customer service and took me so freaken long to get my product. Unacceptable. They will do nothing but rationalize their snail mail choices and not email back if you try to tell them this is not good customer care to say the least. They have the oh well mentality. "

2017-05-25

No delivery

"I ordered a warming jacket last year and I am still waiting. According to the tracking information the company didn't even attempt to send it from the US it just sat at the dispatch area. They just took my money at an inflated exchange rate and the refund was minuscule. No explanation or apology, just a feeling that it was the norm for their business. Sorry USA, China is a much better option for prompt reliable service."

2017-05-17

Terrible product. Terrible service.

"The gloves I ordered were too large. They recommended a smaller size which were again too large. So now I've spent $40 just in shipping and they say " I don't think our products will work for you". I'd steer away from them. The woman I spoke with was rude and probably the worst salesperson I've ever had. When salespeople die, this the hell the end up in. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!"

Share The Warming Store's store rating

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!