9AM TO 5PM EST MON-FRI

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-08

Top Quality, Reliability, Great Customer Support!

"This is what one looks for in a purchase, and in a company.
Great job, Sound Pro! My usb laptop mics work for flawlessly, for very important
hearings and irreplaceable proceedings. Customer support will give solid,
accurate, knowedgable advice if you need technical help deciding on which great product to purchase.
Thank you, Sound Pro!

2018-07-03

Always go above and beyond

"Always individualized attention, rock solid knowledge, and generous & swift corrections any time a mistake is made."

2018-05-15

Great service!

"I'va already placed quiet a few orders with the sound professionals, they are professionals just like their name, all went smoothly with no problems and fast shipping, highly recommended!!!"

2018-02-05

BM - 800

"I bought several times from this site and was impressed by its products and services ... In addition to the technical support of the site ... I enjoyed my products that I bought from Gearbest .... it is really beautiful "

2017-10-16

Excellent Service

"Just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I was very pleased with your professional, very helpful and polite customer service representative. I'm sorry I didn't catch his name but he was very informative about your products and steered me right to the product I was looking for. I also received the product the very next day, with no additional shipping charges. I will surely refer all of my friends and colleagues to your company without hesitation!

Thank you again!
Ginger Vitale, CCR

2017-01-09

Lots of searching BEST PRICE found at The Sound Professionals

"I was searching between B&H, Amazon & the other electronics/music stores, and TSP beat all of them by a minimum of $10 per item. I even was given the customer service guy's cell number to get product info during off hours."

2016-07-07

Delivered On Time with the Best Price

"This is the best place to buy AudioTechnica products. Best price on the net with fast free delivery!"

2016-04-12

THE BEST SOUND AND BEST SERVICE

"I am a court reporter, and this microphone is the best. It sounds great and it is small and convenient. I also want to say that this is the best service. I had to do a system recovery on my computer. This wiped out my drivers and microphone. It was after hours and I had a technical job the next day, and really needed my microphone to work. I got online and Chris answered me immediately, and took over my computer and set me all up. Thank you so much!!!! I can't say enough good things about this company and their personal service!!! I highly recommend them.

2016-01-26

Excellent deal on headphones

"Not only did registering get me the best price on the headphones I wanted, but I got a free case too. Really glad I learned about this site."

2015-05-21

"Very helpful and pretty good with getting back to me on questions I had. Got the products quicker than expected and everything seems good. "

2015-02-23

"great buying experience. thank you"

2014-11-14

"I couldn't be more impressed with the personal service and helpfulness at Sound Professionals and Andrea Electronics. They both got right to work on my baffling problem and never hesitated for a second to give me all the time I needed to get it resolved. Where can you get service like that nowadays? Thank you both so much.

Stacey Stokes
Court Reporter
Miami Florida

2014-11-05

"Minor problem with shipping but customer service handled it extremely well. I would definitely recommend The Sound Professionals to friends and family."

2014-11-04

"thx, all worked out fine!"

2014-10-29

"Quick and professional tech help, wonderful costumer service when dealing with returns or repairs, I have nothing bad to say about this company. My Binaural Microphones were cheap but are extremely well made, + they sound great! "

Share The Sound Professionals's store rating