9AM TO 5PM EST MON-FRI

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.75/10
2018-05-15

Great service!

"I'va already placed quiet a few orders with the sound professionals, they are professionals just like their name, all went smoothly with no problems and fast shipping, highly recommended!!!"

2018-02-05

BM - 800

"I bought several times from this site and was impressed by its products and services ... In addition to the technical support of the site ... I enjoyed my products that I bought from Gearbest .... it is really beautiful "

2017-10-16

Excellent Service

"Just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I was very pleased with your professional, very helpful and polite customer service representative. I'm sorry I didn't catch his name but he was very informative about your products and steered me right to the product I was looking for. I also received the product the very next day, with no additional shipping charges. I will surely refer all of my friends and colleagues to your company without hesitation!

Thank you again!
Ginger Vitale, CCR

2017-01-09

Lots of searching BEST PRICE found at The Sound Professionals

"I was searching between B&H, Amazon & the other electronics/music stores, and TSP beat all of them by a minimum of $10 per item. I even was given the customer service guy's cell number to get product info during off hours."

2016-07-07

Delivered On Time with the Best Price

"This is the best place to buy AudioTechnica products. Best price on the net with fast free delivery!"

2016-04-12

THE BEST SOUND AND BEST SERVICE

"I am a court reporter, and this microphone is the best. It sounds great and it is small and convenient. I also want to say that this is the best service. I had to do a system recovery on my computer. This wiped out my drivers and microphone. It was after hours and I had a technical job the next day, and really needed my microphone to work. I got online and Chris answered me immediately, and took over my computer and set me all up. Thank you so much!!!! I can't say enough good things about this company and their personal service!!! I highly recommend them.

2016-01-26

Excellent deal on headphones

"Not only did registering get me the best price on the headphones I wanted, but I got a free case too. Really glad I learned about this site."

2015-05-21

"Very helpful and pretty good with getting back to me on questions I had. Got the products quicker than expected and everything seems good. "

2015-02-23

"great buying experience. thank you"

2014-11-14

"I couldn't be more impressed with the personal service and helpfulness at Sound Professionals and Andrea Electronics. They both got right to work on my baffling problem and never hesitated for a second to give me all the time I needed to get it resolved. Where can you get service like that nowadays? Thank you both so much.

Stacey Stokes
Court Reporter
Miami Florida

2014-11-05

"Minor problem with shipping but customer service handled it extremely well. I would definitely recommend The Sound Professionals to friends and family."

2014-11-04

"thx, all worked out fine!"

2014-10-29

"Quick and professional tech help, wonderful costumer service when dealing with returns or repairs, I have nothing bad to say about this company. My Binaural Microphones were cheap but are extremely well made, + they sound great! "

2014-10-15

"sound profession has great mics but also very professional and kind personnel who quickly answered all my questions before and after the purchase"

2014-10-06

"Received my ath m50 blue in perfect condition and delivered in just a week..love it!! Would recommend this to all my friends. :)"

Share The Sound Professionals's store rating

The Sound Professionals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Sound Professionals is a merchant member
The Sound Professionals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.