Stores > The Neat Company
  • The Neat Compan

Voice your opinion! Review The Neat Company by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

easy

""Easy to set up and use and does everything I need it to do. ""

2016-04-09

Neato!

"Helps with small business tax prep so much! We love it."

2016-02-26

Removal Company in London

"Removal Company in London- trekremovals.com Established since 2007 as top removal and storage company, providing both residential and commercial removal and storage solutions.if you are looking best Removal Company in London, Clapham, Wandsworth, Twickenham, Ealing, Islington, Bromley, Dulwich, UK, Europe the we are best option for you.

Removal Company in London

2015-06-22

"Neat offers a great Cloud Service, except for it's interpretation of every business location on Napa, in town of Sonoma, CA. Neat's database chooses road as name of business, instead of location on incoming scans. I have been dealing with this uncorrected issue for two years now."

2015-01-30

"I used the canner for 3 Months and when it was time to migrate the data and import it from a back up, the software refused to do what it was supposed to do. But that was not the issue, the real issue is when we reached out to seek help, the company wanted to charge us for tech support and did everything they can to hide their tech support number. I never seen a company offering crapy software and charging customers to fix it after 3 months of use. This scanner is not worth the money we paid for it, simply garbage and the lack of support shows how much confidence the company has in its own products."

2014-12-22

"The neat mobile and remote software system does not work. It does not sync. There is NO software support. There is an email support process which I have submitted info and a log of the problem twice. I have Never heard back from them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT !!! IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY!!!"

2014-12-16

"So great, I love the NeatDesk. Makes organizing great!"

2014-11-28

"VERY FRUSTRATED!
Support is NIL!!
Oh, the scanner scans great and puts it into categories, but when a scan shows up for a four-digit number instead of a two-digit number, I have no clue what to do.
I have contacted them twice in the past month and still NO RESPONSE!
A product is only as good as the efficiency and customer service!

2014-11-24

"I can't find most of my files that I destroyed after scanning to neat and you cannot get ANYONE to call you back! It has been a nightmare that I am still ongoing! I would NEVER buy this product again but it has at the very least caused me way more headache than anything it might have offered me!"

2014-10-02

"We have used the Neat Scanner for 8 months now and still can't get all the bugs out. The system should be able to determine if the item scanned in is a receipt or a document. It just decides whatever it wants. It can't recognize the date correctly, it can't recognize the correct amount and forget support...it you can't figure it out yourself...you're just out of luck. Great idea...just poorly executed."

2014-09-24

"Easy to set up and use and does everything I need it to do. "

2014-09-04

"Limited service, and didn't answer my question when they did finally get back to me."

2014-08-25

"I never received a follow up call. Even trying to get the follow up call was time consuming and got the run around/pass the buck. My friend asked if she should get Neat and I said no. She listened."

2014-08-25

"maybe better when I get use to using it."

2014-07-19

"Neat arrive in short order and the software was easy enough to figure out and get started scanning my documents. "

Share The Neat Company's store rating

The Neat Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Neat Company is not a merchant member
The Neat Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!