Stores > The Factory Depot
  • The Factory Dep

Voice your opinion! Review The Factory Depot by clicking a star below.
2017-09-25

new Vtech SN6147 Corded Cordless Answering System

"I purchased a brand new Vtech SN6147 Corded Cordless Answering System Condition through Amazon and it arrived used. Called Factory Depot and they said I must have gotten a resell phone - duh!! They said call Amazon - I said Factory Depot sent a used one to Amazon and what guarantee was there they would not send another used one."

2016-10-17

Bendix D1160 CQ amazon order number 115-9523521-5057824

"Order number 115-9523521-5057824
Ordered Bendix d1160 brake pads, amazon quotes that brake pads come with full refund of 12,000 miles or 12 months which ever come first. However once requested a refund even accepting a 15% less for restock fee I was quoted "we offer a 30 day return policy. we show this order was placed on 08/29/2016 and is no longer eligible for return." but on main amazon website brakes are quoted with full refund warranty if not satisfied within first 12 months or 12,000 miles. So no return is issued so I have now taking my automotive ordering needs with other companies such as CARID.COM in which stand behind warranty on products and return policy that are sold with there company unlike The Factory DEPOT
THANKS
VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER

2015-07-16

"Purchased a Thrustmaster steering wheel via Amazon.com and the order was received in a timely manner, but the product was not new and was missing packing materials etc. Product was in working condition, but it was obviously used (and yes, my purchase was for a new unit, not used). I sent an email to the reseller to ask for information on how to resolve this and they sent me an email with UPS return label. No mention on sending me a new unit or refunding my money. Called Amazon customer service and they said when the reseller received the used unit they would send out a replacement. I responded that this was unacceptable, didn't feel it was fair to wait two weeks for another unit and that I wanted a new unit sent out first and once received I would return the used unit. Still waiting to hear back from the reseller on what they are going to do. **Stay away from The Factory Depot** P.S. Amazon says that TFD is one of their highest rated resellers. "

2015-05-21

"I will from now on look up the company before purchasing a product. Clearly The Facory Depot has terrible costumer service and products, which I myself experienced and apparently many others have too. I used my PayPal account to purchase one of their calculators, but my accounts address was outdated, which I realized after I purchased it. I requested to cancel immediately after. No reply or anything, then received an email that my item was shipped. Long story short I finally spoke with a very disrespectful customer service women who said that she couldn't help me and it was "my fault" and it shouldn't be her job to fix it. I asked to speak to her manager and she said she was, which I'm sure was true.. Not. In that case if the manager has nothing to do all day but answer phones, then I shouldn't be surprised what it's so poorly managed. "

2015-03-03

"really? 1 star? they do not deserve any star,

products are over price,
and customer service is very poor
they don't even reply, they don't care

worst ever, i wish i found this website before i throw my money there.

2015-02-18

"Please for the love of God don't give these people business. They will screw you over I the long run any way they can. Their little company needs to wiped off the earth so honest people can do business. "

2015-01-30

"bought their product on amazon, I am an accountant and needed a reliable calculator, bought the Monroe 8130 Calculator, known for its robustness, however received a fake item, made in china rubbish that said Monroa...does not function nearly as how it should!!! Amazon should remove these scam artists"

2014-09-17

"Beware!!! Story is too long to tell so all I have to say is they SUCK!!!! "

2014-07-22

"I should have seen this site before buying from them.. =(

I bought 2 itens from them using Amazon's site. I thought that just by being on Amazon, which never disappointed me, it would be alright..
I made an order of 2 itens, using the 1 day shipping option, which should deliver the itens on the next business day, because i had a friend who was in LA for a few ays and i wanted him to receive the order.
Passed a couple of days, i looke my order i saw that it was not shipped yet, so i asked for a cancellation, now that my friend would not be there anymore to receive them in time.
They answered telling me that it was shipped, but it never changed status on my orders panel on the site.
A couple of weeks later, Amazon sent me an email saying my credit card would not be charged because the seller did not set the order as shipped.
I felt a relief..
BUT, 1 day after this the seller sent me an email saying that the other item was shipped!!! The sent one after and 2 weeks later the other!!!! And i asked the 1 day shipping!!! Now they sent me the tracking of the first item and it is with the receptionist of the place.
I could be losing only one item, because i ASKED the cancelation, but now they shipped the other with 2 weeks delay and said "sorry for the incovenience"
Now i lost 2 itens and the shipping money because of this incompetent store!! >.<

2014-07-15

"We ordered a computer battery from The Factory Depot. They refused to make it good when it did not work so we are out a lot of money. We have filed a complaint with the BBB. We will NEVER get anything from them again!!!"

2013-10-28

"terrible - they DO NOT HAVE SERVICE. Ordered my daughters Halloween costume the 23rd at 10 a.m. and paid for 2 day shipping. Waited 3 days "prepared to ship" was the status & e-mailed - no response. Waited 2 more days & called - no clue. Minutes later rec'd e-mail that the item was damaged & they are out of stock. Now it's 3 days before Halloween. NEVER use this place!"

2013-04-11

"The Factory Depot is not an Authorized Kodak Reseller and Kodak will not stand behind their products. I recieved a Kodak Scanner for Christmas and it broke 1 week after Factory Depots warrenty ran out. That is 30 days. Kodak finally got back to me saying "it was rejected as the seller of the P811 Scanner is not an authorized reseller. When Kodak products are sold online, by unauthorized resellers they are sold "as is" and do not come with a oney year manufacturers warranty. Please don't buy from this reseller who else are they stealing from. It almost sounds like their merchandise is stolen or obtained illegally. Shame on Amazon for allowing them to resell under Amazons name. Shame on THE FACTORY DEPOT for poor business practices. Shame on Kodak for not standing behind any Kodak product. This was new right out fo the box still in plastic coverings."

2012-11-21

"Buyer beware- The Factory Depot sent me defective merchandise and is trying to avoid issuing a refund.

Don't spend your money with a company that sends out defective merchandise and won't accept a return!!

2012-01-26

"The Factory Depot. What can I say about the Factory Depot. Let's start by call them a bunch of SCAM ARTISTs! Lets's say they Lie, Cheat and deceive the consumer. The Factory Depot should be BANNED from selling on the internet. Amazon should NOT do business with such crooks!
My story involves me ordering toner, receiving toner which was for a different model printer. I was NOT allowed to return the toner for the correct model, even if I paid for shipping both ways (as was my offer). REMEMBER, BOXES WERE UNOPENED
SHAME on The Factory Depot. I work Damn hard for my money. So guess what? I'm throwing away 2 boxes of toner. The Factory Depot has NOT heard the last of me, nor has Amazon.
STAY AWAY FROM THE FACTORY DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!! aT ANY COST!!!!!!

2011-12-30

"I ordered an expensive TV wall mount from the Factory Depot via Amazon. I immediately noticed I had used the wrong shipping address and cancelled the order. A week later they shipped the item, then recalled it, so I never received it. I did not realize that the order had not been cancelled until I received my cc statement. Tried to contact them for days via e-mail. Finally found Customer Service number, called several times with no good result. Finally filed claim via Amazon. Amazon resolved the issues promptly and professionally.

I highly recommend avoiding thee folks. I certainly will never use them again.

Share The Factory Depot's store rating

The Factory Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Factory Depot is not a merchant member
The Factory Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!