Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
2018-09-12

Great service

"The whole process from ordering until receiving the item was very straight forward. It took a while to receive it as it was an international order but the delivery timeframe was very clear on their website so it met my expectations.
When the item was received it came very well packaged and in an excellent condition.
The communication was very good and I received prompt replies to all my questions. A professional service!

2018-08-19

Don’t order gift wrap!

"I bought some glasses and paid for gift wrap. The paper was ok but not wrapped well and the message was half missing on the piece of cheap A4 paper they used to print it out on and stick to the wrong side! Ignored my 2 emails which wasn’t surprising as they took ages to send them! Hopefully the glasses will be nice when my husband opens them tomorrow but either way I would not recommend this company sadly"

2017-08-22

Worst customer service ever

"Over a month after ordering, items still not delivered, requested a refund over two weeks ago as I was fed up
If waiting with no correspondence, emails ignored still no money back, no one answers the phone and again all emails going without response. Trading Standards next....

2015-10-26

"The stock was easy to access and they carry an extensive range. Ordering was straightforward and the goods arrived very quickly and were well packaged. I found one item that I was unable to get anywhere else -including Amazon. Very satisfied customer."

2015-10-15

"Excellent service, good products at reasonable prices"

2015-10-15

"Excellent communication, well packaged and fast delivery. I will use The Cooks Kitchen again."

2015-08-28

"Lovely products with great service and cheaper than anywhere else! Next day delivery was a bit expensive but worth it because they got me out of a jam with a birthday present and the Birthday Girl loved it!"

2015-08-17

"Ordered a kitchen utensil tidy on Friday lunchtime and it was delivered on Saturday morning. Product exactly as described.
Good service and value.

2015-08-02

"Very easy to find way round website. Order came earlier than expected, so will definately order from this website again. The only website I found to give precise measurements & explained the 4 sizes of cups. I orderd from another site but cups were too small. I now know the names & sizes."

2015-07-30

"Ordered a set of five pastry cutters of varying sizes inside tin. Product is exactly as advertised and very good. Next-day delivery very speedy and efficient (perhaps a slightly cheaper, non-next-day delivery option would be nice). Processing of order also very efficient — dispatched within hours of placing order. Very effectively and safely packaged, padded with shredded paper (recyclable!). Only thing that irritated me was that (after just good, environmentally-friendly packaging around the product) every single pastry cutter inside was wrapped in a non-recyclable plastic bag — incredibly wasteful and unnecessary. This was, however, the other problem for me in an otherwise excellent product and service."

2015-07-26

"A speedy delivery with a well packaged item. Overall a good service"

2015-07-23

"Great site that was easy to navigate and sold the product I was looking for. Speedy delivery (Ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday) and well packaged. I would use them again."

2015-07-16

"I ordered tea pots and they took quite a few weeks before I received them. They were always out of stock despite the fact that I had been charged for items not received. When I finally received the tea pots they only lasted a week before they chipped, cracked and broke and the quality was really poor. I emailed the company to complain and after repeated emails was told I,would receive replacements. I still have not received them and they do,not respond to my repeated emails and they are never available to,contact by phone. Do not deal with this company, they are severely lacking in professionalism. I am applying for a chargeback with my bank as this seems the only logical solution to get my money back. Rubbish company!"

2015-07-14

"Very reasonably priced jellybag, arrived within 3 days. Does a super job and washes well after. I will use this company again.

2015-06-22

"I brought roll out icing mats.
I think they are brill and saves so much time and effort when covering a cake
so pleased with it.
Was quick and easy to order and delivery was really quick

Share The Cooks Kitchen's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!