Stores > The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Classy Home by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Terrible Customer Service

"My entertainment center arrived in pieces. It looks like a forklift went through the side of the box and someone re taped it to hide the damage. I emailed pictures to The Classy Home on Saturday, called them on Monday, emailed them on Monday and called them again today. The person I spoke with said that the team that handles this is backed up and will get back to me when they have time. I said that I am not waiting any longer and that I needed to speak with someone. She said to call back later and that team is not yet in the office. It is almost 10:00 am on a Tuesday, how can they not be in the office?? I said that I would like to speak with a manager and she said that her manager does not speak with customers. What kind of company is this? A manager that won't speak with customers to try and resolve order issues? That is terrible customer service. I have no choice now but to go through my credit card company to dispute the charge.

2017-12-09

Used Mirror? Poor Quality.

"I ordered a brass mirror. Shipping was fine. Price was good. But, the item I received looked used. It was a bit beat up. In addition, the frame looked like someone had spray painted it with rusoleum gold metallic paint. It was uneven and bad. "

2017-12-07

Smart Choice for Name Brand Furniture at Discount Prices

"I'm only writing this review to let others know it's the real deal. Very happy with the furniture I purchased, the price I paid and the service (order/delivery) I received."

2017-12-07

Great service

"Great service and timely delivery"

2017-12-02

Poor delivery.

"They were not helpful at all and were going to drop this huge box by the curve of my home, then after a lot of asking they just dropped the huge box right in front of my door blocking entrance... I will never order from Classy Home again, they have poor delivery choices and not helpful at all."

2017-12-01

Love Love!

"Love my new bedroom set!!! It exceeded my expectations!!! It is gorgeous! Great quality! $300 cheaper than else where!!! Delivery was great too! Thank you! Will be shopping The Classy Home again!!!"

2017-11-23

Great price

"Best price around for the item."

2017-11-22

Comfortable with style- The Classy Home!

"We get so many compliments on this table. Really makes the room complete with a modern industrial look. Would recommend for sure."

2017-11-21

If you are looking for quality products, GO FOR IT.

"I purchased the ottoman for my living room set. The brown and red pattern is so Rich and Beautiful. Absolutely STUNNING in person. It's very sturdy all around and the bottom is firm and steady as well. I love that it is different and unlike the typical ones found in local big name furniture stores. I really can't say enough about how absolutely beautiful it was right out of the package. I am so glad I found it."

2017-11-20

The best furniture store EVER !!!!!!

"TheClassyHome is the best. They sell very comfortable furniture. didn't have any issues with them."

2017-11-19

Stressful !!

"I ordered from you all with great expectations after order # 1 turned out great .this most recent order was very stressful getting through the delivery process one of my items that I ordered is damaged I will send pictures soon.

2017-11-17

The best furniture store with quality products!

"I love it. It was easy to assemble with excellent quality. So happy I ignored the negative reviews."

2017-11-16

Great all-around experience!

"I really enjoyed the purchasing experience. "

2017-11-15

Great Quality Furniture!!!

"Love this furniture. It is beautiful as well as comfortable. I've gotten lost of compliments on it."

2017-11-09

great customer service!

"We had to call a few times to see when the furniture would arrive in PA and they were always very friendly and helpful. I will again! "

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!