718-388-7516

Shipping & packaging: 5.05/10
Customer service: 5.25/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.59/10
2018-04-23

Good product, great customer service

"Our product arrived damaged.
It happens. Customer service made a potentially pain-in-the -neck issue into a hassle free resolution!

2018-04-17

Took 6 weeks for delivery and Showed up broken. they haven't responded to our claims for 2 months.

"Delivery kept getting pushed out. It took 6 weeks before it was delivered and it showed up destroyed. We have called and send messages to them for the past 2 months and we still haven't gotten a response. Several Times I was on hold for over and hour.
We are looking into filing a small claims suit.

2018-04-12

I was pleased with my table set.

"My table set was delieverd on time."

2018-04-12

been over a month, and they keep moving out the ship out date

"I ordered a month ago, still not shipped, supposed to ship out today, now the new estimated time is in a couple of weeks, then I am sure they will send me another new updated notice of a new estimated ship out date.
They wont let me cancel the order, **** ****

2018-04-09

Everything and more!!!

"I looked at the coffee table I purchased on Houzz. It was $250 more than it was on the Classy Home. They had the best price for the same exact table. They answered EVERY SINGLE question, quick ship, my table arrived in PERFECT condition delivered by the nicest people!!!!
I will be a very long time client, and will be back for any other household furniture needs in the future.

They are indeed, "The Classy Home" !!! Thank you so very much. Jodi

2018-04-04

Damaged furniture, no response from company

"Our order took nearly a month and a half to arrive and when it finally arrived one of the pieces of furniture (part of our bed frame) was severely damaged. We called and submitted a support ticket the following day and have yet to get a response more than two weeks later. It is extremely difficult to get a hold of anyone at The Classy Home."

2018-04-04

Quality furniture, long delivery time

"The furniture is great quality but what I received did not match the picture online. The wood is much darker in the furniture I received than what was pictured online. The picture matches the table we had bought previously but the cabinets I received are a lot darker and do not match the table. This was very disappointing. I was also supposed to be able to unpackage the cabinets at delivery to make sure everything was ok but the delivery driver got there about 10 minutes before me and just unloaded the furniture and left it in my garage with my teenage son. One of the cabinets has two cracks in it. "

2018-03-27

WORST COMPANY EVER! STAY AWAY

"I had ordered a bookshelf over 2 months ago and when I got it it was smashed and broken to pieces! They have told me for 3 weeks now they don't know when it will get to me! I told them I will send it back and they said there will be a 25% restocking fee on a totally broken shelf! And when you call the answer machine says all the time that they are in a meeting. The last time I called they said I did not need to call it will get here when it does! I was like wow! This is the reason I hate to buy online because they do not care about the customer they got there money and now don't care about the product! I will say this has been the worst buying experience I have ever had! I pastor a church and this was for a office andI stood up in service and told my congergation of over 350 people do not buy from THE CLASSY HOME"

2018-03-26

Nice furniture

"The furniture is exactly as pictured and even a little better. Ordering was easy and communication good. The only thing that could use improvement is the length of delivery time. Once in transit it was fast but waiting for the shipment to get sent was several weeks."

2018-03-11

Excellent transaction

"From start to finish customer service was excellent delivery was as expected and on schedule not sure why anybody can complain about this company I didn’t have any issues also looking to order a bed from them as well"

2018-03-08

Great value for exceptional piece

"I choose The Classy Home because it offered a table I was looking at from multiple sources for a much less expensive price and although it took almost two months to receive, the savings was remarkable for a very well made piece of furniture. "

2018-03-06

Nothing but hassles!

"So before I order this cabinet online, I called to get a specific measurement. It was all good so I ordered it...when I placed my order it came up as being back-ordered (for 3 months!). I called to say how could this be when they just physically measured it and was told I guess someone ordered before you...in ten minutes? Doubtful! Then when I didn't get a shipping notice in the timeframe I called week after week and was always told it should ship in a day or two. Finally it ships and even though they say 3-5 days, it sat in limbo for three weeks with them not having any clue to where it was but say I'd get a phone call for delivery. Ok so the day is finally here and they unload.... and leave my cabinet on the front porch! Um hello, aren't you going to bring it in? No this is a 'curbside' delivery...if you wanted us to bring it in you would have had to pay a different delivery charge. Well there was no option for that in the first place and secondly, I have never ever ever had something of this size delivered where they don't bring it inside. Seriously? When I call I'm told because it was free shipping, only 'curbside' delivery is available. So now it sits on the porch (on a rainy day! ) and I have to figure it out. Disgraceful!"

2018-03-04

Fantastic

"I love my chairs. Than you . "

2018-03-04

Excellent service

"My order arrived when expected. My children love their new bed. "

2018-02-24

FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

"Buyers BEWARE! This company will call you the day of your delivery and tell you that one if their drivers is “sick” and then will not work with you to reschedule. They will then tell you when you want your money back, that their extremely expensive delivery charge (~18% of my purchase price) is non-refundable and demand a 25% restocking fee. They may come up as the cheapest when price comparing but this is a TERRIBLE company and will cost you way more in the long run. "

Share The Classy Home's store rating