Stores > The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Classy Home by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Good experience

"Great product and received in the timeframe promised. "

2018-01-15

Like product, not service

"Not happy to have received the bed, put it together and realize you needed to also buy a box spring or slats. Site should have said it needed it/them."

2018-01-14

Solid Experience

"I ordered a bed from Classy Home. Price was fair, shipping time was reasonably quick, and coordination with Customer Service was easy. When I received the bed, one of the boxes was a little worn through in the corner and unfortunately had rubbed off a corner of one of the rails. I contacted Customer Service to address the issue and they resolved it immediately and to my satisfaction. I'm not really worried about the shipping damage, things happen, but I am more than happy with the way they handled the issue. Would definitely recommend and order from them again!!"

2018-01-11

confusing customer service staff

"We needed to return our counter stools that we had ordered-they were too tall.
Trying to understand the return process was very confusing and directions are schetchy!
Also return policy is not customer friendly-pay attention to policy before ordering. We are losing half our original price!
The stools themselves were well made-we are sorry we can’t use them.

2018-01-08

Fantastic place to buy furniture

"I received my piece before the expected date. Customer service through delivery was excellent. Would definitely recommend and buy again!"

Horrible scam

"The blanket we ordered Andy payed so much money for isn’t even big enough to cover an infant. Will never order from you again. You should be ashamed. "

Slow order processing

"It took over a month for my order to be processed. Not shipped, just processed. I received my item over a month and a half after I placed my order. I won't be ordering from them again."

2018-01-06

SHORT SUPPLY

"NO HARDWARE SUPPLIED WITH THIS ORDER"

2018-01-04

Ultimately a good deal

"We ordered two chairs that came in two cartons. One was in such bad shape we refused to accept it. It took a while to get it all settled, and it was aggravating when someone at Classy Home claimed the chairs were in perfect condition, but they ultimately shipped us two fresh chairs. We're happy with them."

2018-01-04

Couch and service perfect

"After having a bad experience with another furniture store, I found the couch I wanted at "The Classy Home". Ordered the couch and it was delivered yesterday. The couch is absolutely beautiful. I had no problems with the order and things went smooth from beginning to end. Thanks!!"

2018-01-03

Very Satisfied in Lambertville NJ

"I called Customer Service and asked some questions, ordered on line and my Pub Chairs came in earlier than expected. Assembly went well and we used them for a party right away. I did have an issue and left a message and they called me back right away and more than satisfied my question/issue. I’m sold on The Classy Home"

2018-01-03

Subpar Customer Service

"I do love the table I bought, but it took me a long time to get there. I first received a damaged table that also was the product of a horrible delivery service. Then I had to go back and forth with The Classy Home several times to finally get them to ship out a new table to replace the damaged one. They tried a couple times to offer me a very small amount of money to keep the damaged table. Finally received an undamaged table."

2018-01-02

Poor customer service

"Warning! Do not order from this company!!! Item arrived damaged and missing parts. Emailed customer service. No reply. Called customer service who made excuses and offered no resolution. When I insisted they said they would order a replacement but it would take about 3 months to arrive. When I asked to speak to the manager I was told they don’t talk to customers. Horrible horrible experience. "

2017-12-29

McCaskill Wide Seat Recliner

"What a nice well built leather recliner. We call ours our love seat so we can watch movies together. The guys who made the delivery were so good to take it out of the box and bring it inside for us senior citizens. They even said ours was the nicest one they have delivered. "

2017-12-25

DO NOT BUY FROM THE CLASSY HOME - Sold furniture with a broken bottom frame and it collapsed causing a fall

"I bought a Coaster Coach from The Classy Home and the bottom wooden frame that holds up the legs was broken and collapsed upon sitting, normal weight person. I've seen that many people have had problems getting this company to issue a full refund and I imagine my experience in trying to get a full refund will be another horrible experience on top of getting a sofa with a broken wooden frame that would not hold up its legs. People, just go to a store, see what you're getting with furniture, do not order online, it's not worth the few dollars you may save. On top of that their customer service is the worst, they do not offer refunds after sending you defective furniture, it borders on fraud and try to get you to accept repair or a small discount. Do not have this headache and get stuck with a piece of garbage furniture, just simply do not buy from them, go to Raymour and Flanagan where you can see tough and feel and they have good customer service.

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!