Stores > The Classy Home

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Classy Home by clicking a star below.
2018-02-20

Never again

"They don't answer you quickly, my leaf was broken after they delivered it, I know they can't tell you an exact date when orders will come in, but they lied to me constantly about it and then told me they didn't know what I was talking about when I asked where my stuff was. It's been a mess. "

2018-02-13

beware...

"We purchased a full size bed for our grandchild...the picture showed a bed...we didn't realize that it was only for the headboard (approx $500). We decided not to use just the headboard and when we tried to return it (in the box that it was sent in and correctly repackaged), their office said that we had to pay a 25% restocking fee, initial $150 delivery charge and pay the delivery fee when we sent the headboard back...the total of these charges would be the cost of the headboard. When I stated this to their customer service office...they replied that I should just try to sell it, instead of returning it!!! My advice...is that you better be sure that you want whatever furniture you purchase from this company...their return policy is non-existent!"

2018-02-09

Dining room chairs and table

"Thought zi ordered the 5 pc set that was shown but only got the chairs. The table was sold out so they just sent the chairs."

2018-02-08

Shipping follow-up

"I've been dealing with this company since my initial purchase on 01-01-18. Purchased a bookcase for my child's room and it was shipped on 01-04, intransit 01-09, in shipper's depot 01-11 and that's where it's been. Everyone keeps telling me next week it will come, next week it will come. No one will return phone calls, neither Classy Home or the Shipper. I'm now being demanding for an answer or refund is coming tomorrow and I will purchase elsewhere and hope they have a better shipper. What a disaster.....I've paid my credit card bill already because I'm one of those people that don't pay finance charges. Oh can I just say, I'm a business owner and If I ran my business this way I would be done before year-end. Good luck people that have stuff shipped from this company."

2018-02-07

Avoid this Store at all Costs

"The item I purchased arrived over 9 weeks late. The staff was extremely rude and non-responsive when I made inquiries as to an expected date of delivery. When the item was finally "available" for delivery (translated: when the store received it from China) the sales woman told me it would be delivered "three weeks from Sunday". I informed her that I would be out of the country on business that day and that we would need to schedule it for some other day. She informed me that they would reach out closer to the delivery date and reschedule. Unfortunately they did no such thing and the 400 piece of furniture arrived unannounced on Sunday morning, just as my wife and young children were returning from Church. The delivery people leaving the 400 pound piece of furniture on the front porch. I find it extremely rude and hypocritical in the extreme that a store which will not even allow a customer to place an order online from sun-down on Friday to sun-down on Saturday will insists on delivering on Sunday, showing blatant disrespect to other people's religious beliefs."

2018-02-07

Happy Family!

"From start to finish, we thought the process of ordering, pickup and quality of the tv stand we purchased was great! They were prompt in responding when I called about delivery dates and options. We had to order a replacement shelf that when delivered was warped, and a new one came without any difficulties in ordering and was received in a very timely matter. A pleasure to deal with this company!"

2018-02-03

Came earlier than expected

"Thank you so much for coming through after Overstock screwed me over on an order for Christmas. My son’s bed arrived in time to surprise him for the holidays and he was thrilled. Easy assembly and good quality wood. Would definitely recommend your company in the future. -A. Neri . "

2018-02-03

Took awhile, but great product

"Great product, just took over a month to get here. I guess they were out of stock, but I’m happy in the end! Arrived safely, relatively easy to build, and the wife loves it. "

2018-02-02

The worst ever customer service

"Furniture arrived damaged and the classy home Furniture ignoring my calls and my emails. The service department refuses to talk to me on the phone and I was told they management not talking to customers on a phone too. The issues not resolved yet.
Furniture of America can not recognize this vendor.

2018-02-02

horrible!!!’

"Keep delaying order customer service horrible not helpful in tracking it or telling me when tk expect it horrible never buying things from this site again! "

2018-02-01

Loft beds

"Great loft beds for my 2 daughters, they love them. They arrived on time. The boxes were banged up and when we were putting the beds together we discovered some of the pieces to be damaged. Plus one board was missing the pre drilled holes, so we just had to make our own."

2018-02-01

Happy with the price... communication was lacking

"Great price, long drawn out shipping/receiving experience due to backorder with manufacturer so not entirely their fault but communication was not forthcoming and had to reach out multiple times to get updates."

2018-01-31

Easy checkout and fast shipping

"Ordering was a breeze and customer service for the delivery was great. Furniture shipped in 1 week"

2018-01-28

Best quality

"more than I expected the quality is excellent "

2018-01-27

Great communication, excellent customer service!

"I ordered a TV Stand with white glove delivery from ClassyHome.com. From the beginning, communication was great. Unfortunately, my stand was sent via ground not white glove as I ordered and Classyhome immediately refunded me the shipping difference. The item is of good quality and the stand looks great in my husband's mancave!"

Share The Classy Home's store rating

The Classy Home is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Classy Home is not a merchant member
The Classy Home does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!