8:30-5pm Mountain Time

Customer service: 7.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2016-04-11

Highly prized

"Great product. Came in the mail very quickly and in good packaging. The oils Smell wonderful "

2016-04-04

Oily love!

"This was my first order through Ananda apothecary and I have been very pleased! It was easy to order and my shipment arrived very quickly! Will definitely order again!!"

2016-03-22

excellent results

"Ananda Apothecary was recommended by a licensed aromatherapist I know, when I told her how much money I was spending for essential oil from another seller. Accessing the product on the website was very easy, and the product was shipped to me promptly. I use orange for my depression but also plan on using a mood lifting blend as well."

2016-03-16

Fair price and speedy shipping!!

"Fast quick service!! Absolutely love my oil carry case it adsorbs all the smells. Never had any product arrive broken. "

2016-02-28

LOVE THE SERVICE

"Service, questions answered, and products!! Love them all!"

2016-02-27

WOW!!

"I am very impressed with Ananda Apothecary!! I placed my order on Sunday night, had a confirmation of shipping on Monday afternoon. I had a question about it and sent an email to customer service and they CALLED me to answer my question the next morning. My order arrived on Wednesday. I'm just beginning to use the product, but what I have used so far I am very impressed with. Not only is the product good, but even more importantly the customer service is amazing."

2016-02-12

What a great company!

"It is so refreshing to find a company with great quality oils selling for down to earth prices! After ordering my oils and being promised 5 day shipping, I was elated to see my oils two days later. The packaging was superb. Every oil is obviously of superb quality. I will be purchasing from you going forward. Thank you so much!"

2016-01-16

Always the best

" I have been a customer of Ananda Apothecary for several years and have always found their oils and blends to be superior and their service excellent.Shipment is always prompt. I have found their Milk and Honey and Earth Goddess blends especially effective and hope to continue as a customer in the future."

2016-01-13

Fabulous products

"I use their products every day and find them to be of superior quality. Service is great and shipping time is as stated. "

2016-01-12

Ananda Apothecary is my "go-to" for essential oils

"I have been purchasing my essential oils from Ananda Apothecary for a couple years now. Their oils are wonderful. Infact, I never liked lavender until I found their wild lavender....now I use it every day. As I expand my oil collection, I find that Ananda's prices are very competitive and affordable. I appreciate that I can buy direct and not go thru a distributor. The customer service is excellent. The forum is great as well...I've gotten a lot of answers to my questions. Thanks Ananda!!!"

2016-01-03

"I ordered for the first time from Ananda Apothecary on Dec. 30th and on Jan. 2nd I had my oils!!! (I'm in AL, they are in CO)They came packed so well and with such great care!!!! I had been ordering from an MLM company and feeling like a poor steward with my money, so I was really praying for a better option. I recently read an interview of Ananda Apothecary from a blog called Marvy Moms, and it impressed me to try them out. I am so glad I did!!!! My order contained 3 oils and they are all awesome and smell terrific!!!! No more expensive MLM's with 2 + week shipping for me!!!!! I really like this company's business practices and products!!!!! Ananda Apothecary is a great place to purchase oils!!!!"

2015-12-31

"My order arrived well packed and timely. I have been using the oils in my diffuser and am very pleased with them."

2015-12-30

"I love Ananda Apothecary. I am so satisfied with their oils and love their prices and that I have the option of buying different sizes which also help bring the price down. As a massage therapist I am very picky as to what I put on my clients bodies in order to give them the deepest healing possible. After doing much research and sampling many different brands, I am so happy with Ananda Apothecary and am so grateful that I have found an essential oil connection to stick with."

2015-12-22

"I have ordered Ananda oils several times and have been satisfied with both the quality of the oils and diffusers I have received as well as the customer service. The educational material they provide free of charge on their website is hands down the most thorough I have seen. You cannot go wrong ordering from Ananda!"

2015-12-15

"I really enjoyed browsing the Ananda Apothecary webpage. I found all of the information about the properties of the oils informative and more thorough than other oil websites. I placed an order and never received a shipping confirmation. But when I called the folks on the phone were very nice and helpful and my order actually arrived very quickly. I will definitely use Ananda for future oil purchases. "

Share Ananda Apothecary's store rating