Stores > TheRTAStore.com

877-992-2246

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review TheRTAStore.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-15

"Didn't like the e-mail offer of 10% which replaced the 12%. Thought that was a little bait and switch."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Looking at your order, you actually did receive the 12% discount :) If you need a copy, please contact us at customerservice@thertastore.com and we can send you another one asap!”

2017-11-14

extremely cumberson purchase policy

"They refused to ship my sample door to my PO box. but then when I gave them my neighbor's shipping address they refused to send it unless I gave them a copy of my driver's license. That has confidential and sensitive information which can be used by bad people to commit fraud. Their system for covering their butts puts mine in jepardy. They need to figure out a better way to do business with landlords such as myself and others who don't live at the remodel address."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We're so sorry for the hassle you experienced to get your sample shipped out, fraud is a constant struggle with online purchases so we do everything we can to help ensure our customer's safety. However, if and when you're ready to purchase your cabinets, we would be glad to work with you to figure out a better way that makes you feel comfortable also :)!”

2017-11-13

"No compaints. Second order from this company. "

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thanks so much for your repeat business, it's the best compliment!”

2017-11-13

Great Customer Service

"My kitchen is being placed together with hopes of having the cabinets here before Thanksgiving. And the lady I spoke with over the weekend was so amazing and so was Susan. "

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much! We will do everything we can to make sure your cabinets arrive before Thanksgiving!”

2017-11-12

rta experience

"good over all but a little confusing going back to cart and then trying to access current cart and discounts."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We're sorry there was any confusion at all, a user friendly website is one of our top priorities so we will continue to work to improve it!”

2017-11-10

Very clean and user friendly website!

"There are plenty of competitors to choose from, but most websites are a pain to explore and adding items to your cart is a chore. TheRTAStore.com seems very user friendly. My only suggestion is to make the sample picture resolution higher and image size larger, as well as maybe adding some better closeups of the features, such as hinges and drawers. Some short videos presenting the features would have probably helped with my decision."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much for choosing us, we know there are a ton of other places you could go and we don't take for granted that you chose to shop with us :) We really value your feedback also, we're always looking for ways to improve the site!”

2017-11-10

Super experience

"Alexandra our designer was wonderful, patient and responsive. Cassandra from Chat Support was extremely helpful. We're very happy."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Great to hear you utilized our free design service and our chat on the website!”

2017-11-09

"I am currently ordering samples as recommended on the site and by the designer to ensure the finish is what I want."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Great that you're ordering samples! We highly recommend that for all customers and we're sure you will find something you love :)”

2017-11-06

So far, my online in phone conversations with Katherina have been steller!

"Looking forward to the arrival of our cabinets."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thanks so much - we're confident you will love your new cabinets!”

2017-11-06

long time coming but finally did it

"vicky was very patient and helpful and did a great job of designing and then rearranging pieces for me..."

“Thank you so much!”

2017-11-06

"This is our second time using RTA and both times have been a great experience, we will definitely use RTA again, thanks to Cathleen Ryan."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much for the repeat business, it means the world!”

2017-11-06

"I just placed my order, so a review is only about working with Lorine, she is very creative and fast. Her work is going to result in a beautiful and oh so much better kitchen."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Fantastic to hear! We know you will love the cabinets just as much as you did working with Lorine :)”

2017-11-06

"customer service lagging........seems that they know less about product them me.......not helpful at all..designer never contacted me. "

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We're really surprised to hear that a designer wasn't able to get in touch with you! We contact customers within 1 business day so it's possible that the email went to spam (which happens from time to time), we pride ourselves in our quick and thorough responses so if you experienced anything less than that, we're truly sorry!”

RTA

"I first starting shopping not knowing about cabinets. My hat off to Nicolette was very helpful and patient. She did a great job service hard to come by. Look forward after install to write more about my experience with RTA. Robert J."

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“We look forward to it also and we truly appreciate your business!”

2017-11-05

Great!

"Great help planning and figuring our which cabinets I needed"

A rep from TheRTAStore.com, service-rta, has responded

“Thank you so much, we're glad we were able to help!”

Share TheRTAStore.com's store rating

TheRTAStore.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TheRTAStore.com is a merchant member
TheRTAStore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.