Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
    (614) 486-3348

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 6.30/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.72/10
2018-05-18

available but out of stock?

"Refunded more than once, out of stock, but still shows available and takes my order only to again cancel and refund. Illogical madness. "

Received wrong book

"I had ordered a study guide for a licensure exam. There are two different types of books/exams: master's and clinical levels. All the documentation I received: confirmation email, tracking information, and shipping receipt had the title labeled as shipping the clinical book. However, I received the master's level book. I contacted them multiple times and they expressed I received the correct book because the ISBN number was accurate (even the link they sent me to "confirm" that they sent the right book had the wrong title). There wasn't a phone number so this continued through email and each response was from a different person so I would get asked the same question multiple times. They refused to exchange the book for the correct one because they insisted I received the correct book because of the ISBN number despite that the titles didn't match and expressed I could ship the book back for a refund (subtracting any damages that may have occurred). Will not be purchasing any future books through them again. "

$0 for matching ISBN for 1 of 4 books sold with no follow up by Textbook Rush

"I got the buyback price for 3 of 4 books I sold to Textbook Rush, but the 4th book was $0 (vs. $15 quoted) because they couldn't "determine the authenticity of this item and it will not be purchased at this time. This item will be sent to the publisher of the book for further review per our buyback terms and conditions." The ISBN (on the back cover) matched what was provided so there should have been no question regarding authenticity. I have not heard any followup from Textbook Rush in 2 weeks since the initial resale evaluation. If they do not follow up in the next few weeks, I would not recommend doing business with this company in the future."

2018-05-18

great experience, and speedy payment

"I've used textbook rush before and never had any issues. A company you can count on!"

2018-05-17

Ripoff

"I was offered what I thought was a good price on a textbook that was in like new condition except for some pencil notes that I could have easily erased had I known they would not pay me because of the notes. In my opinion they are a ripoff and probably get a lot of free books that way. I will never use them again."

Fair and Quick

"IT WAS INCREDIBLY EASY. TEXTBOOKRUSH GAVE ME THE HIGHEST VALUE FOR THE TEXTBOOKS I WAS SELLING. THE PREPAID LABEL MADE IT VERY EASY TO SHIP. THE CHECK CAME VERY QUICKLY! HIGHLY RECOMMEND."

Excellent service

"It was perfect from A to Z! Fast payment, efficient service! Would recommend 100%"

Gave me half my money

"I had the books postmarked by the given date and had no alert that the money coming to me would be halved. Will not be using again. "

Doesn’t make sense

"It is hard to believe that my shipping label got put onto another package and that they have no idea where my 100$ books went. They have all my other stuff but my books and it just doesn’t feel right. Now I’m out 100$ and can’t hold them or the post office responsible because I didn’t buy the insurance. Basically S outa luck thanks for nothing."

Quick and easy

"Flawless and got my refund quickly"

Great

"Super easy and fast to use!! "

Best Buyback Money

"They always give the best prices back for my books. Thank you"

Best Sellback Site !

"TextbookRush was quick and paid more than any other site I checked. After my books were processed, I received my check in about two days (faster than my PayPal deposits from other sites)!!
Would definitely recommend and use again next semester!!

Super fast and efficient

"Everything worked great. No problems."

2018-05-14

Good

"My experience was very and and the process was speedy"

Share TextbookRush.com's store rating

TextbookRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TextbookRush.com is a merchant member
TextbookRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.