• ADDRESS
    n/a
  •  
  • BUSINESS HOURS
    n/a
    GENERAL PHONE
    n/a
    FAX
    n/a
  •  
  • SUPPORT EMAIL
    n/a
    SUPPORT PHONE
    n/a

Payment options

  • option not available Visa / Mastercard
  • option not available American Express
  • option not available Discover
  • option not available Money Order
  • option not available COD
  • option not available Check
  • option not available Wire Transfer
  • option not available Apple Pay
  • option not available PayPal

Shipping options

  • option not available UPS Ground
  • option not available FedEx Ground
  • option not available FedEx Express
  • option not available Priority Next Day
  • option not available Standard Next Day
  • option not available International
  • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery
  • option not available Digital Delivery
  • option not available Amazon Prime

Online Ordering

  • option not available Online Ordering
  • option not available Online Ordering Tracking
  • option not available Secure Order Processing
  • option not available Require User Registration
  • option not available Guaranteed Security

Other

  • option not available International Order
  • option not available Customer Info. Confidential
  • option not available Customer Support
  • option not available RMA Required
  • checkmark icon Review Guard
  • checkmark icon Notified of Public Replies

Review History & Profile

Product & services pricing 0.00/10
Chance of future purchase: 0.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.00/10
Customer service: 0.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 0.00/10
Click a star to Write a Review!
1/5
2018-07-17

Scam; reporting to consumer watchdog

"Complete scam. I purchased a garmin forerunner. I got told lies about the watch being lost, I sent over 10 emails to customer service and I called and left messages, the watch never arrived and all I am told is lies. Fraudulent, in touch with consumer watchdog. Cowboys "

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-07-10

Garmin watch

"I ordered a Garmin watch over 6 months ago and never received anything. Got the same BS story as everyone else about customs holding up the item. We got a generic apologetic email as well. Asked for a refund and now can't get a response. What a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Helpful Cool
+ Read user comments

3/5
2018-06-19

***TECHSMART & TECHSMARTWEAR ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY***

"***TECHSMART & TECHSMARTWEAR ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY.***

***TECHSMART & TECHSMARTWEAR ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY.***

***TECHSMART & TECHSMARTWEAR ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY.***

***TECHSMART & TECHSMARTWEAR ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY.***

Review the correct company.
"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-06-07

If I could give a negative rating I would.

"Stay away! Spend the money to buy in the US! techsmartwear will just take your money & NEVER deliver the product & you can forget about a refund. We ordered 2 watches back if February. It is now June. We have been requesting a refund for months and not only have we not received it but we can’t get any response from the company. There is no phone number so we have been emailing every email we have & using the website to send messages as well. STAY AWAY!!!"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-05-31

Arnaque

"Cette compagnie arnaque les personnes qui passe commande sur leur site. Ils commencent par vous dire que la commande aura du retard (devais de livraison long), ensuite au bout d'un mois vous disent qu'ils sont en rupture de stock, si vous les contactez pour annuler ils vous disent que ils ont déjà envoyé le produit mais qu'ils faut maintenant qu'ils le rappelle. Si vous avez commandé chez eux je vous invite à porter plainte dans les meilleurs délais et de vous rapprocher d'une association de consommateurs. Vous pouvez voir auprès de votre banque pour tenter de vous faire rembourser après avoir porté plainte. Cette compagnie arnaque les gens depuis 2012 au moins. Il est scandaleux qu'elle existe encore."

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-05-09

3 months- no delivery, no response on $300 watch purchase

"Thought I found a good deal on a Garmin watch, but all I've gotten so far are a few generic responses saying that my order was delayed. TechSmartWear is not replying *at all* to my inquiries. I will be taking action through my credit card to seek reimbursement.

Timeline:
My order was placed on 2/14/2018
As of 4/4/2018 they say they are having issues with watches going through customs
It is currently 5/9/2018. I will be filing a fraud complaint through my credit card.
"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-04-12

Do not buy from here

"Bought a garmin watch off them, money taken straight out of my account, no word of a delay, a week later explained there is going to be a delay and then no word, left a review on another site, they quickly responded by trying to get down my post about their poor customer service and lack of an actual location (? Somewhere in Poole) and lack of telephone number to speak to someone ... the only time they have replied to me is via email about my review not caring I am watching for an expensive watch I had saved up for! Pay the extra £20/30 go elsewhere is what I would recommend, now going to wait for a refund which I think will take a few months (if that happens) from other reviews I have read!"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-03-13

Still waiting

"Bought a Garmin watch 3 weeks ago still waiting for delivery up to date. Anyone got their number "

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-02-20

DONT ORDER

"I ordered a watch three weeks ago and I got no word on delivery. I have contacted them and they are saying the delay is due to paperwork at customs! I have now asked for a full refund. Appalling service. Avoid "

Helpful Cool

1/5
2018-01-19

A FUIR !!! ARNAQUE ???? VOLEUR ??? NE PAS COMMANDER CHEZ EUX !!

"A FUIR !!! ARNAQUE ???? VOLEUR ??? NE PAS COMMANDER CHEZ EUX !!

Commande d'un bracelet Garmin effectuée le 12 décembre au prix 209.99£.(order #3005)
Débit de carte bleue rapide, le lendemain, le 13 décembre.

Sans nouvelle, relance le 19 décembre avec pour réponse " Your order has been shipped through our international fulfilment shipping." "Shipping usually takes 10 working days for France".

A ce jour, un mois après, aucune nouvelle, aucun message, aucun colis, aucun bracelet...

Je tente toujours de les relancer et d'avoir des nouvelle !!!!

******

Magiquement, le lendemain de cet avis sur google, réception d'un email de leur part : "Veuillez accepter nos sincères excuses pour le retard de votre commande. Nous avons interrogé votre livraison avec Royal Mail & Laposte. Si nous n'avons aucun progrès cette semaine, un nouveau bracelet sera envoyé.
Nous vous remercions de votre patience et nous vous contacterons sous peu."

*******

Lundi 15 janvier mail de leur part : "We have instructed shipping to dispatch a second strap as we have had no movement on the first parcel. Thank you again for your patience."
Vendredi 20 janvier, ni numéro de suivi, ni bracelet....

A suivre et à fuir vraiment !!!!!!
"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2013-04-09

"Do not use TechSmart. SCAMS military. Marks up product by at least a thousand then sells to you. Look up their products for sale, then google that exact product. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Don't let this shit for a company sell to you."

Helpful Cool

1/5
2003-12-18

"Received bad equipment and did not get any resolution. Could not make contact with anyone. Is company out of business?"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2003-05-06

"I placed order in April. Never received email from them, sent three emails to them, all were returned unable to send.

I finally called them and was told they were having "server problems" and was instructed on how to send payment manually via Paypal (apparently they send some sort of checkout link of their own,) which I paid immediately.

No response. Called again, next day received an email twlling me that my order was being processed manually.

Received an email the next day with a link to checkout (pay again.) Emailed them several times asking for confirmation of order. No response.

Called today (two weeks later) and was put on hold for 22 minutes (long distance call because they don't have a toll-free line.) Finally hung up.

VERY poor communication. Doesn't seem to care about me (the customer.)
"

Helpful Cool

1/5
2003-04-21

"Bought unit from Ebay. First of all - shipping was $43.50 - way too much - for supposed professional packing. A lot of good that did - unit was DOA. The unit was a portable computer - not a laptop but one that has an LCD screen built in and has standard desktop components - baby motherboard etc. I sent an e-mail telling them the unit did not work - it would appear to come on - fan, hard drive spin, but no beeps or display. Attached to a external monitor to check video - still nothing. They sent an e-mail saying to call or use the online help. I tried the online help, they came back with a 'Sorry we can't help, this is for shipping status only'. That was helpful. I finally just took it apart and got it working by replacing the power supply with an AT power supply. The motherboard supported both and was set up for the ATX but it did/does nothing with the ATX attached. Everything works great with the AT supply - this leads me to believe that the unit was shipped NOT WORKING. The ATX power supply works on another standard ATX board. I called and told them what I had done and they said - sorry you broke the seal and the warranty is now void. There was no seal. In addition the keyboard which snaps on the front so is a spcialized keyboard is broke in 3 places - that was never mentioned on the auction. I have sent numerous e-mails after I called but they just more or less accused me of breaking it myself. Hopefully all is not lost if I can rebuild with a baby ATX board and reuse the old motherbaord in an AT system. This is why I will never buy from these guys again or some of the larger sellers. I think they just throw it in a box and sell it. They don't list it truthfully and they don't stand behind it. Thanks for listening and beware."

Helpful Cool

1/5
2003-01-26

"Worest experience I ever had. "

Helpful Cool

Share Techsmart's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!