8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
    720-351-9269
    720-859-0895
    support@tastycomputers.com
    720-351-9269

2003-10-07

"Excellent system of name brand high performance components. With free shipping and lack (outside of Colorado)of sales tax made this less expensive than gathering the components and assembling it myself. A couple of connectors were shaken loose during shipment (FedEx) and after leaving an after-hours e-mail, the owner called me on the phone 5 minutes later (having looked up my number) and walked me through finding the loose connectors - exemplary customer service. The system works like a champ and I'm VERY pleased. This small company is highly recommended by me."

2003-09-27

"TastyComputers was just what I was looking for.

I wanted a custom pc but didn't have the time (or energy!) to build one myself. I did a lot of research and then bounced my ideas off of the sales rep at Tasty. They made good recommendations about everything from mb to memory to power supplies. I should tell you that they spent quite a bit of energy on me, even before I commited to buying anything from them. You won't find this kind of service from one of the major vendors.

In the end, they built me a box to my specifications and I am delighted with it. They even shipped it to my particular needs so I would be home when it arrived. It booted right up and I have no real problems with it.

It sounds a bit trite to say they met my every expectation, but so far they have...and I am confident if I have any issues they will help me resolve them.

Helpful (1) Cool

2003-09-22

"Yea, you can get a cheaper computer and pay a few hundred extra dollars for "support" that basically mean ya hang on the phone for hours waiting for the next opinion and if they can't fix it on the phone you're screwed, OR, you can buy one from Tasty Computers and have the owner or someone who actually remembers your box answer the phone and solve the problem immediately! Not just solve the problem but offer extra assistance in a truely interested and professional way. I love my new computer and I've called Tasty three times since I got it,(twice because I had goofed on something) and each time the problem was solved efficiently and pleasantly. They even e-mail pictures of your computer in progress and keep you up to date as it's being built/tested and shipped. It was supurbly packaged and step by step instruction with pictures were included. These guys really are "custom". Your computer could not be in better hands. It's been a refreshing experience I'd recommend to anyone looking for a great box with unbeatable follow/service. "

2003-09-06

"Excellent..A+++
If you are looking for a high end computer with best parts available then this is definatly the place to look.Communication and attention to details are excellent.Computer was built using retail parts and was tested for two days before shipping...oh and shipping was free too...
High end computers and a personal touch...worth every penny!
Glenn M

2003-08-02

"Amzingly good personal service. This was a custom, high end computer - Antec Sonata case, Intel 3 Gig P4, Gigabyte Board w/ 875P chipset, 1G of RAM, ATI 9800 All-In-Wonder video, etc. Fast delivery, perfectly configured to my specs and at a competitve price. Highly recommended."

Share Tasty Computers's store rating