Stores > Target

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Target by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Online Purchase

"I placed an order online for 2 apple watches just to wake up the next day to find out that the order was cancelled. I reordered but I wanted to know why the order was cancelled in the first place and they said it was cancelled by mistake???? So I'm just getting really frustrated at this point because the delivery dates and everything has changed for no damn reason. I cancelled all of it because I could not get a solidified reason and It's too close to Christmas to be playing around with TARGET!!!!!!! I just can't trust that I will get my product without it being cancelled again!"

2017-12-08

online order

"online order item even target does not have in stock it still item can arrived on certain date because they dont want customer can shop someplace else when that day come item is not there then you check your email track status item is not even shipped yet it will arrived in 3 weeks stay. stay away from target online there is more to it
then you call 1800 wait 10-15 min call lady show up 10 min hold again she cant help you mush just frustrating

2017-12-05

Almost Got Me Arrested

"Target sent a package to my address that was meant for another customer. My girlfriend talked to a Target representative and asked what she should do and they said we could either take it back or keep it. I figured at that point they were shipping another package to that customer. A couple days later the customer came over and asked for the package and I told her what Target had said. I told her we would give it back, but my girlfriend had it and was not home. She then decided to call the cops who came over and told me I was going to jail on a felony charge. After about 30 minutes of discussing the situation, they decided not to. My girlfriend was home when the officers got there so she gave them the product, but they still wanted to take us in?? Contacted Target, but they did not care about the situation they put us in. Told us that is their policy and they could care less what happened to us. Thanks Target! :)"

2017-11-30

Target highly unprofessional and a big fraud

"Target messed up my order for KitchenAid stand mixer on black Friday Didn't deliver and on top of that instead of putting money back on my credit card. Sent me money in e-gift card."

2017-11-30

Careful ordering stuff online. They send you used stuff.

"Bought an Anova Precision cooker online on Cyber Monday. They sent me one that appeared have been returned, dirty and used. If I return it or exchange it I will lose the $20 cash back that was offered on Cyber Monday by a cashback website. Beware buying anything online from them. They seem to send out returned items as new. "

2017-11-29

Online pick up

"Come for twice and waiting they still can't bring me my order...poor service"

2017-11-29

Item never received

"Ordered two very light items and two heavy items. They only shipped the two light items. But the package says it weighs 40+ lbs. Even UPS who delivered the item should have known that the package only weighed 1 lb and known something was wrong. "

2017-11-26

Worst Christmas Ever

"Tree is very unstable. My husband said it looked nice but don’t walk past it or decorate it. Don’t waste your time or money on this crappy tree. My niece drew a better and more stable tree on paper"

2017-11-26

Deceptive purchase

"Purchased an iPad on Black Friday sale went through and on Sunday at 5am I get an email saying they canceled my order! Spent an hour on the phone with customer service got no satisfaction the thing was it said it wasn’t available but it was online
They would not honor the price
Never have written a review before
I guess don’t count on getting anything you order online from target
Lost a loyal customet

2017-11-19

Terrible company

"Recieved a baby bassinett as a gift that had been ordered online. A retaining pin was broken ,no big deal, things like that happen. Took it to the closest target (45 min drive) to be replaced and they informed us that the bassinett was not available in store, an online product only. What a terrible business model. Anyway, they could not scan the order barcode and so we would have had to return with another barcode from the person who had ordered it. Decided to take instore credit. Unbeknownst to us, you only get 75% of the original cost back. In addition to this, there was only one bassinett available in store. Sure did make my decision making fast and my temper even higher. Left the store as quickly as possible, surely never to return."

2017-11-19

Terrible shipping service :(

"Target. Your shipping ****. You have taking 1 1/2 weeks to send my gum with extending your delivery dates day by day. Thanks A lot bro."

2017-11-18

Target is still billing me for merchandise I refused and did not order

"Just spent ANOTHER hour and a half trying to get Target to stop billing my Target credit card for merchandise that they sent to the wrong address and it was returned/ refused. Their online shopping site changed to gift address to MY address and I did not notice it before I hit "submit" . I phoned immediately and customer service said to Refuse items when they arrived at my home so I did. That was 2 months ago. Now they sent notice of failure to pay my credit card to Equifax. And there is nothing I can do except call, call, call - and be told to wait, but they do not know how long . I have lots of proof. I will NEVER shop Target on or offline again. They are abusing me. "

2017-11-16

Awesome

"I love this place! It has everything I need and more. I wish they could have more thing on sale, but the workers are usually great. I'm not sure how they are online, but I feel like its easier to just go into a store."

2017-11-08

Military discount

"After providing State issued veterans I'D, dd 214 service paperwork and honorable discharge paperwork after 6 years of service. I was told I didn't qualify. Save your time and shop somewhere that appreciate veterans"

2017-11-01

I like

"Their service is not bad at all. I received my things on time and their products are solid. Target is a nice place to shop at."

Share Target's store rating

Target is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Target is a merchant member
Target participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.