Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM MST
    support@tanga.com
    1-888-391-7968

2018-04-23

GREAT PRODUCTS

"TANGA OFFERS GREAT DEALS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING TANGA PRODUCTS."

2018-04-20

Better Than I Imagined...

"I have purchased a few things from Tanga. Everything I purchased has arrived on time (mostly earlier than expected) and of good quality (often better than expected). Any concerns about ordering from Tanga have been utterly dispelled. They represent themselves and the products they offer accurately (or understatedly; sometimes they even *overdeliver*)

I don't have anything to say about the customer service because I *literally* have had no problems of which to speak ... but since their goods, shipping and product representations have been on point (even understated) I have no reason to expect anything different.

2018-04-20

Completely Satified

"I purchased 2 items for my first experience with Tanga. Received both quickly and exactly as described."

2018-04-19

Supporting Awesome Customer Service

"I initiated a refund request due to an Item defect.
Constant issue with the printer. Cannot be detected on the network. The alarm continues to flash.
MP drivers could not be installed.
As frustrated as I was.
Tanga replied: "You will not need to return this item and you may do with it what you wish. If it is an item that can be used for something else or donated, go ahead!"
This definitely relieved my frustration and optimized my perception of the defective product being that the Customer Service made up for it.

2018-04-19

Shoe Sizes

"Purchase two different pairs of shoes and picked a size larger that my normal size and both pairs were too small. I would have had to pick a size 1.5 larger than my normal size in order for a comfortable fit."

2018-04-18

"I have seen improvement in shipping speed. I have been pleased with everything I have ordered in the last year."

2018-04-18

Great price

"I love to buy stuff but specially on sale items and everything here seems to be on sale .. Thanks TANGA"

2018-04-17

Tanga gets it done.

"Interesting products. Great prices. Stuff I didn’t know I needed. And things I can try without a big financial commitment. Plus you can get things like iPads and the like at good prices. I like Tanga."

2018-04-17

Fun Shopping Experience

"I can always find something for an amazing price. "

2018-04-16

iPad at Tanga

"Found a tablet at a good price on Tanga. Tanga's web site was easy to use and all pages loaded quickly. Product description was also helpful in making my decision.
I have used Tanga in the past and was very pleased with my purchase. Will continue to use Tanga.

2018-04-15

Nice medicine dispenser

"The two-pack of medicine dispensers arrived quickly. They are a nice size...bigger than the ones we are replacing. One slight disappointment....they are both the same color. Different colors would have made them easier to tell whose is whose."

2018-04-15

Fast delivery

"Good Seller . Strong recommendation "

Surprised

"I haven’t used the product yet.
I am well pleased with the items.
The delivery was quick.

Great Experience

"No gimmick, actual sale and great products. Fast shipping as well!"

Happy

"I've been very happy with all the products I've purchased . I'll definitely buy more products through Tanya. "

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.