Stores > Taldepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Taldepot by clicking a star below.
2018-01-21

No Product

"Placed an order 12/18 for a product. Received notice that the item was to be shipped out, but tracking only showed info sent, but package not picked up. Wrote to customer service, a week later they determined that item not in stock, did I want a refund or wish to wait. I asked to wait and they said they would let me know when to expect item, 10 days later I wrote them again, item still not in stock. Asked to be refunded (I was charged same day I placed order), still waiting. Average response time to email, 3 days. Don't waste your time or your money."

2018-01-18

TERRIBLE

"This place has the worst customer service I have EVER seen. They don't answer their calls or messages, and barely answer email. They consistently get order wrong. I don't know how they stay in business."

2018-01-14

Carrot on a string !

"Placed an order with them for 2 bulk items. Finally received half of my order 3 1/2 weeks later with no packing slip or notice as to why it was incomplete . I emailed them and days later they responded and stated that they would look into it. More time passed and then they finally responded with an apology and said that the rest of my order would be shipped out right away. Over a week later they emailed me and stated that my order was being packed and a FedEx tracking number was generated. That was 9 days ago and it still has not shipped. It has been 42 days and counting since I placed my order! I am going to attempt to call them tomorrow (855) 825-3400. And then I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau in their area and I suggest that anyone that has had a similar experience with them to do the same!"

2018-01-12

Order failure!

"Order was messed up and never shipped product after many days in limbo. Product was sold out by the time they responded to my request as to why my order lay dormant for a long period of time. They dropped the ball!"

2018-01-09

Good luck getting your order with this seller!

"I ordered protein shakes and paid with Paypal. They were quick to take the money from my account. A week later still no notifications about packing or shipping, nothing. I wrote in asking what's going on, why don't I have shipping info. 3 or 4 usless messages later from "customer service" with their apologies, the order is supposed to be here this week. So it's been 2 weeks and no protein shakes. Apology means nothing. I won't be ordering from them again. Very disorganized and useless customer service. "

Schiller Park, IL
2017-12-30

Worst experience EVER

"So I placed my order on 11/20/17 received an email stating my order was packed and pending shipment. Two weeks go by and I check the fed ex tracking number and all it says is a shipping label was generated. I decided to contact them via email and did not receive a response until 3 days later telling me they would check into it. Another day or so passes and they tell me my item, vitamin water zero go go is out of stock. Did it say that on the order page, nope. So they ask if I want to cancel my order or wait and since I can never find this flavor anywhere at the stores near me I decided I’d wait. Big mistake! I waited and waited and around 12/20 I received another email after badgering them on when my item would be in and they tell me it’s coming Thursday and will ship right away. Thursday comes around and I received another email saying my item was “cut” from their delivery that day and I would have to wait longer. I asked how long and another 3 days later, we are now past Christmas, I get another email stating it would be in that Tuesday and I would get my item soon. When the order of a case of 24 bottles of vitamin water show up the Thursday after Christmas I’m all excited I finally got my order and my husband opens the package and looks at the bottles because the color is way off and tells me every single bottle in the case expires on 1/1/18, five days from the date I finally received my shipment which was now well over a month since my order was placed. They sure took my money right away but made me wait over a month for my order and then sent me 24 bottles of discolored product that was expiring a few days later. I immediately contacted customer service again and have yet to hear back. So buyer beware! They will take your money, make you wait forever for your order and then send you expired products! Worst order experience I’ve ever had and do they do the right thing and contact me back to say they will replace my order with product that isn’t expired? Nope they ignore my emails and leave me with a case of undrinkable water! Never again, this is some shady business! Do yourself a favor and don’t waist your time ordering from a company that treats their customers this way! "

2017-12-24

They ALL should be INCARCERATED

"BEWARE these THIEVES. Charged my credit card 12-16 and STILL have yet to SHIP the product and it's LATE on 'Xmas EVE. NO response to MULTIPLE emails AND by DESIGN they don't even show me the common courtesy of ANSWERING their phone. Where I grew up these clowns would be considered CRIMINALS deserving of the appropriate PUNISHMENT. IF I had the misfortune of living in New York they would ALREADY have been dealt with......................"

2017-12-23

DO NOT DO BUSINESSS WITH THIS CO.

"I ordered 6 items from them which totaled around 47 bucks & some change. I ordered 4 bottles of seasoning, 1 pkg of Tate Cookies, and 1 pkg of 36 count white cheddar popcorn! They sent me a small box via fed ex with 3 bottles seasoning. I called them and there is a voice greeting but you are not able to leave a voicemail! I emailed them and they replied back- “ You got your order.” This company has got to be a joke and a scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND YOU WON’t GET ALL YOUR ORDER! THEY DID NOT SEND THE ORDER Shipping slip or any order invoice with the seasoning within the box. It was only 3 bottle seasonings wrapped in bubble wrap inside the little box. RIP OFF!!!"

2017-12-22

Horrible service stay away

"I wish I read it here regarding the reviews. They are indeed correct with terrible service. shipping label was created the same day order was placed, however package was picked/dropped of 5 days later and it was delivered by 10 days later with missing items. Stay away and pay little more and get it elsewhere "

2017-12-20

Waste of a business

"Very nice & prompt email response when order problems arise. Unfortunately they arise with every order. I've placed a number of orders with them, just to save a few cents. Not worth it. Delivery, packing, and product quality are all awful."

2017-12-16

They ****!

"Wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. They deserve zero stars. After waiting 2 weeks for my order I found out the items were "out of stock" (only after emailing them several times. When I asked for a refund I haven't gotten a response. I just got an email asking to rate their company. Really? What a joke of a company. It's like someone is running the company out of their mother's basement or something!"

2017-12-14

lame shipping

"First order was great 4 days from NY to OR. Second was meh at a week and a half. Third order its been TWO WEEKS and they havent even shipped it yet. They just 'made the label' two days ago, but there is no movement on fedex tracking. Oh and they took the money out right away such b!!!s!!!. Never shopping here again."

2017-12-12

I will never order from Tal Depot again

"My order has been one issue after the other. First I get a shipping notification that my items shipped and the box doesn't leave the building for a week then you don't have what in stock what the website says is available. I will never use Taldepot again"

2017-12-10

No problems

"Ordered spray cheese since you can’t get it in Canada. Came fairly quickly and was exactly what I ordered. Had to pay exchange but that was to be expected . Would order again!"

2017-12-09

Customer Service AWFUL

"First time customer. Ordered 9 jars of Desert Pepper dips and salsa. Received them two days ago. The seal on one of the jars was broken upon arrival. Immediately emailed customer service. Received a vague (we will TRY to help you) standardized email. Emailed them a second time telling them I expected the jar to be replaced. Have heard NOTHING. NOT COOL. There are other retailers selling Desert Pepper items (which are AWESOME, by the way). This is my LAST purchase with this company. I recommend you GO ELSEWHERE."

Share Taldepot's store rating

Taldepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Taldepot is not a merchant member
Taldepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!