Stores > Talbots

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Talbots by clicking a star below.

2018-01-14

"I am looking to expand my professional wardrobe. It appears as though Talbots is more causal."

2018-01-14

"I haven't liked anything in the last two collections."

2018-01-14

"Hard to click back to where I was before. I had problems applying the discount online. Had to call in my order. Website timed me out when I placed my order, which I am not sure why."

2018-01-14

"every item i chose said "not available online." what the heck?? very irritating."

2018-01-14

"not a very easy site to get around"

2018-01-14

"You listed 3 sale items on your website in my size I wanted. They were not available for purchase online. I put in a zip code and they were all suppose to be available at a store near me. When I called the store they said they did not have the items and haven't for a long time. It is the Naples Petite store. The store is 15 miles aware so I will have to drive to the store to see if the items are on their clearance racks. I wish if a item is available at a store anywhere, that Talbots online could get that item from their inventory and send it to me."

2018-01-14

"just about perfect. should remove item if not available."

2018-01-14

"I consider myself a Talbot gal but, not this winter. It seemed dowdy and old fashioned. I went into 2 stores at least 15 times and bought only a few things this winter. Last yr. I'd go in pay a bill and walk out with 10 things. I think I got 3 capes and ordered on line in the stores too. Even the blouses were not working for me. My friends commented and said the same thing."

2018-01-14

"Your style and quality are perfect for me!"

2018-01-14

"I liked the products, but prices were too high and sales were not that great especially at a time when other stores were marking their items way down. This was supposed to be an outlet where you expect to find lower prices. I did like the site especially the way they showed various ways you could wear the item you looked at."

2018-01-14

"I like to shop on line to see new products."

2018-01-14

"I think the products are beautifully designed and well made, but the non-sale prices are higher than I am comfortable paying for 100% of my clothing."

2018-01-14

"Great sales staff at Santa Barbara store."

2018-01-13

"I love the quality of the clothes and shoes. Whenever I want something different and want to feel special I look to Talbots. They understand a woman's taste in clothing without going over the top."

2018-01-13

"Horrible. See my experience with trying to order two skirts. Really bad user experience - and I punish websites that do this by not shopping from them any further."

Share Talbots's store rating

Talbots is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Talbots is a merchant member
Talbots participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.