talbots.com

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-19

"Getting tired of all the wide, droopy necklines that are on so many of your products---(and everywhere else I shop). This style is very unbecoming to many of we older women who are often your customers. I feel that they are a cheaper style to manufacture so all the stores have jumped on that bandwagon. Please come up with some original neckline ideas."

2018-06-19

"Talbots is my favorite store because of the classic, quality pieces offered at affordable prices as well as fun whimsical items."

2018-06-19

"Ad said up to 65% off. Most all items were greatly LESS marked down, i.e., $95 item on sale for $85 or so. NOTHING like 65%. In the past I've definitely purchased from Talbots, but what I saw today product-wise was very different from what I remember, and only saw one jacket I liked - and it was on sale for about $269, making it not an impulse buy. Sorry, but it seems the buyer/designer/even the models have decreased in attractiveness, and so I am unlikely to return any time soon. When looking at the 'misses'. a large percentage were for plus-sized, with models accordingly. I really didn't want to see these... as a former model myself, (5'9, 120 lbs) seeing obese models in the 'misses' section, especially when you have a section for plus sizes, I found disconcerting, and somewhat strange. Your products used to be quite classic and upscale. Today they seemed quite ordinary, and amazingly overpriced."

2018-06-19

"Disappointing that so few tops/dresses/are cut so boxy through waist! Quality of Talbots clothing always excellent....just sizes run large and too boxy through waist...People who wear a petite extra small (petite, petite) do NOT have fat waists"

2018-06-19

"went to mobile al shop today. great experience! will be ordering online also"

2018-06-19

"I was not able to place my order through the online site through my iPhone :-( Even going to my desktop -- which was an inconvenience -- I had difficulty. After logging in, my billing address continues to revert to an old address (8 years ago!!) although I have changed it numerous times in my profile and when ordering. I have called and have had customer service change it as well. Nothing seems to work!I also qualify for free shipping, but that does not always appear and I have to call customer service to rectify that."

2018-06-19

"Are you referring to Talbot.com or the store? My store only sells Misses and Petites as they exclude all plus size women. I find this shameful especially since I am plus size and would love to buy off the rack like most women and am not offered this privilege!!"

2018-06-19

"Talbots is one of the very few clothes designers I feel confident enough about their quality and fitting true to size to shop on-line."

2018-06-19

"when shopping for pants, I always end up being given curvy fit when I want to find reg. fit."

2018-06-19

"I LOVE TALBOTS' QUALITY, BRAND IMAGE AND STYLE. Great store employees and great online features."

2018-06-19

"Always enjoyable to see Talbots fashions . Only quality, fashionable items for plus size I now can find. Lauren, Nine West stores gone or just plain old designs. Am older but still enjoy creative fashion. Would appreciate more attention to older stylish fashion for plus size. Like your plus catalog, and catalogs arriving at beginning of each month- a reminder like the other catalog companies. Like the reduced post cards too. Website good,fast . Color could be little more accurate. Button cuff sleeve on shirt was not shown correctly it does puff out-yuk! Love the perfect shirt ,material is super, paisleys outstanding, need more quantity in 2x, 3x, 2xP, 3xP-always sold out. Get again cotton modal, span pant you had 3-4 yrs.ago-CA23147,VN5092-great fabric,great fit in 3X. Talbots my go to clothing website and store! Got a gift certificate to spend!!"

2018-06-19

"I was pleasantly surprised. A. I had no idea that Talbots had plus sized items. gosh. B. You have linen clothing!! I wouldn't have know to look here. I want to try it on, and I would feel more comfortable ordering online once I am familiar with your fit, etc. Looks great, though."

2018-06-19

"Love the fit, style, colors and fabrics. I have returned items with no hassles and friendly service."

2018-06-19

"Always enjoy looking at the clothes and will usually go to the store to try on various pieces of clothing."

2018-06-19

"Find it disappointing and somewhat annoying when I find an item and the description states it can only be found in the catalog or store. Why bother putting it online? Especially since there is no store nearby."

Share Talbots's store rating

Talbots is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Talbots is a merchant member
Talbots participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.