Stores > Tactics
  • Tactics

info@tactics.com
      1.888.450.5060

Voice your opinion! Review Tactics by clicking a star below.
2017-12-18

nice

"https://cbseresultsnicin.org/"

2017-12-12

Great customer service !

"I had to get a hold of customer service for an issue with my order. I called during office hours and was greeted. They took care of the problem right away very quickly and efficiently. Easy going people! My shipment has not came yet but i will do a follow up review when does :)"

2015-04-19

"Skateboard arrived at my home in 4 days. Brand new and not warped. Was very pleased with service. Highly reccomend"

2012-11-20

"I bought a surfboard from Tactics. Board was shipped by UPS Ground to Florida. Unfortunately, UPS dang the board, but Tactics' costumer service staff miraculously shipped me new board that I received within couple days. I LOVE IT! Not only they worked with me and my anxious desire to get board as soon as possible, but they also send me some goodies to make me happy.
Tactics-the best!

2012-08-20

"I purchased a GoPro camera package from their website because they were affiliated with Mrrebates.com. After 1 month the rebate wasn't posted, so I opened a claim with Mrrebates. After almost 2 months of them trying to contact tactics.com, with no reply, my rebate was rejected. Afterwards, I tried to contact them myself, but, as with MR, I got no reply. I don't see how everyone else raves about their customer service. It seems nonexistent to me.

Why would a web seller make offers that they do not plan on fulfilling? Sorry, but you get 1 star.

2012-05-21

We had a slight issue with a Tactics order, and had to call to clarify it. Naturally I dreaded making the call, imagining being on hold forever or having to navigate a message system. I was delighted to get a real person right away, who was able to check inventory and answer my question quickly. What a delight from most online retailers!!!

2012-04-19

"Great customer service, fast shipping, and you made a custmer for life.
Thanks keep up the good work.

Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil
2012-04-19

"Great store! The delivery was on time. And well packed without damaging the product.
Surely will accomplish new purchases.

2012-04-17

"My experience with Tactics was amazing. I really did appreciate the low prices and the great service."

2012-04-17

"No muss no fuss. Order the shoes and there they are well before the promised delivery date."

2012-04-16

"After years of shopping through catalog and online at a competitor, I found the exact shirt I was looking for at Tactics and placed an order for a few more items. My package showed up at my doorstep less than five business days later, and the order was precise, sealed, and ready for use. I will definitely put Tactics right to the top of my online shopping checklist from here on."

2012-04-13

"Would recommend tactics to anyone looking to get cheap surf gear,fast shipping and great customer service."

2012-04-13

"yes, it arrived my apartment but the UPS did not come to my door. The delivery man just left it out of my OP box. Fortunately my roommate found that. And the shoes looked pretty good shape and also received the coupon. "

2012-04-08

"Totally awesome as usual. Great products, fast service. Happiness."

2012-04-08

"Tactics your awesome the level of pussy I get went up 15 percent because the deals I get from you guys. Not to mention everything gets here in like 3 days. hella sick status."

Share Tactics's store rating

Tactics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tactics is not a merchant member
Tactics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!