Stores > TacticalGear.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review TacticalGear.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Great site & great people

"I have ordered at least a dozen times from them in the past year or so and have never had a problem. Product is easy to find and order. When I have had to call them the customer service is great."

2017-12-03

I had ordered sky weight boots on November 20 but I didn't get my shoes and when i call them they never pick up my phone .

"This is totally fake don't trust i loose $143 on shoes. They didn't refund my money and also I didn't get my shoes. I loose my money on fake seller it is almost 1 months."

2017-11-30

Where is the customer service?

"Liars. They sent tracking information to Pay-Pal to resolve the unshipped claim, but they didn't ship my order as stated. Received only one of the items, and that is an understatement, cheaply made. They emailed me back telling me to call them, but I responded and said I only do business via email for traceability reasons. If you like wasting your hard earned money and valuable time on a purchase, then search no more, buy from them, they will make you work even harder."

2017-11-22

Amazing company

"It is an amazing company. I had a question about an order and called. The representative I spoke with was very courteous and professional. It was a very nice customer service experience, would recommend this company to anyone."

2017-11-14

Worst Service EVER .. and Why

"Placed and paid for my sling pack October 25th. It's November 14th and still not here. The people operating this site have no funds. They take the funds we pay for our merchandise with and when they have enough to place an order with the manufacturer in China they do. Orders come to them they ship to us. We as customers fund their manufacturing runs.

This is literally the worst and abominable business I have ever dealt with in my entire life.

Anyone you have as options is better to buy from.

2017-11-09

Excellent collection of kit

"Military gear in civilian colors AND tactical colors. Brand new previous level technology items at super bargain prices along with brand new current technology items. The selection ranges from ECWCS Level 2 to present day LEAF products. You can’t go wrong, all brands are available on TG’s website."

2017-10-31

Don't waste your time

"This company has the absolute worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. I can't even say that I dealt with them because they won't answer their phones or e-mails! They charged me EXTRA for two day shipping and it arrived in SEVEN days! Not only that, I received a jacket with a defective zipper and I still can't get ahold of them to resolve the issue. 100% complete waste of time and money. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ."

2017-10-31

Terrible customer service

"I have been waiting to speak to a representative to inquire on status of order. I received an email stating item shipped. Tracking info provided states that only a ticket was printed but item not shipped after 4days of purchase. I will not order from this website again. Also I was on hold for over 1 hour and no one answered the call. No response to email or chat attempt. Don't buy from this place..."

2017-10-30

Definitely better options out there

"I have been looking around for Propper and 5.11 wear as well as 5.11 plate carrier, packs, and Blackhawk pouches. I compared tacticalgear.com with a business that looks like it's been in business for almost 10 years tacticalgear.sale and their prices were MUCH better. You can call, text, email, or use the contact us, and I can pay with Paypal, debit card, check, or even bitcoin. The site is easy to navigate once you learn its layout and the prices are cheaper than anywhere I've been able to find. Tacticalgear.com has the same brands and gear as many other sites as well with similar prices but worse customer service in many ways too. "

2017-10-30

Customer service is the worst

"Ordered a pair of pants, was told the "warehouse" closing delayed processing order...no estimated ship date provided. Inquired again 2 weeks later...same no response.It's over 2 1/2 weeks and no information except the one email telling me sorry but ...... They are the worst company I have dealt with..... also return pants for another size and said they would credit my cc...but instead gave me a store credit......never again. "

2017-10-26

Bad Service all around!!

"I ordered a belt on Oct 2nd, I'd love to tell you how great it is except that today is Oct 26th and I still haven't received it!!!! I called the company and was told it would probably ship out sometime next week!!! Great customer service you have, NOT!!! Having to wait a whole month for an order is BS!! Just goes to show how much this company cares about their customers!!"

2017-08-26

Product is Great

"I am a New York State Lieutenant Inspector. All the products I have bought is exactly what I wanted, and delivered on time. The Flashlights cannot be beaten. That light up a very dark room, I just order a gun holster with a price that cannot be beaten. I water proof the boots and no matter what snow or rain, my feet stay dry"

2017-06-23

Refused to Ship to MyUs.com

"They refused to ship to MyUs.com after payment was made, so I gave them my old address in Texas and they still didn't want to ship my order.
Instead they keep on insisting on providing a refund.

What is their problem!

Highly **** off especially seeing I have spent thousands of dollars with them.

2017-06-12

Excellent

"Great selection, better prices, and fast shipping. CAN NOT GO WRONG!"

2017-04-20

Very pleased

"After many disappointing experiences ordering pants on line it was so gratifying to get my 511 Cirrus tactical pants in just two days and wonder of wonders they fit just right! I perused the reviews and ordered one size up. Today I ordered three m
ore pair of pants! Thanks! I will be shopping this vendor in the future! Julie Indiana

Share TacticalGear.com's store rating

TacticalGear.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TacticalGear.com is not a merchant member
TacticalGear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!