2018-01-10

return of an order

"Have repeatedly tried to contact the company about returning an item I purchased as a Christmas gift and I get no answers from anything sent by internet nor do my phone calls go through. I think I have been scammed and will not be seeing a refund. I plan to contact my credit card company amd the Canadian government agency which deals with consumer affairs, There is certainly no concern for customer relations in this company if it is indeed still in business."

2015-02-20

"I contacted TWM Performance through Facebook before placing an order to ask if standard shipping would have made it on time for an important Christmas present that I needed for the weekend after.

I contacted them on Thursday and got a prompt reply stating that I can go ahead and place the order it would be shipped out and it would get there with plenty of time to spare. I immediately placed my order.

Friday came and gone, and there was no sign of my item being shipped. My shipment didn't get sent out until Tuesday and tracking information shows a delivery date of the Monday after I needed the present.

I contacted them through their Facebook again. Did not get a reply. I proceeded to contact them through the live chat function on their website. I was told that it was not their fault that it will not get their on time. I stated I was assured it would have or else I would have chose another shipping method. Again, he kept telling me that it's not their fault. I asked if they could do anything about it or help me in anyway and did not get an answer. 30 minutes goes by and a couple tries of asking nicely why they would assure someone and then wash their hands of it after it's shipped. I ended up figuring out that they signed off live chat to avoid talking to me about the situation.

I closed chat out at about the 45 minute mark and wrote them an email to see if someone else could help. No reply. A few days later I emailed again. Still no reply.

Their shift knobs are great. However, all they care about is taking money. Promptly answering, assuring until they get their money. Then they don't give 2 cents about you.

Share TWM Performance's store rating