West Chester, OH USA
    1-513-755-6692
    6195@tutortime.com
    1-513-755-6690

2017-09-02

"Great. We transferred from anther school that closed down and we are happy with the transition and the work that is done at his new school."

2017-08-26

"We love our teachers - Ms Yolanda, Ms. Rocia, Mrs. Maite. They have all really worked w/ Haley through her highs and lows (biting) They all deserve a patience award for handling so many toddlers at once."

2017-08-12

"All the staff are really friendly. It made it so easy to leave our son on his first day because we came in and it felt like the whole team was expecting him. My son always seems happy to go to daycare. His teachers are great - they help him try new things and develop physically and socially. I love when they send me pictures of what he is doing during the day!"

2017-04-22

"This is one of the best schools our children have attended. The Jr. K program is outstanding. We have one done that has been through it and one that is going through it now. They are well prepared to enter kindergarten."

2017-03-18

"Ms. Yolanda & Ms. Rocio are excellent! They truly care about my son and help him succeed."

2017-03-18

"Some teachers are great but always sitting at a table and only say hi or bye to us. one teacher is always interacting and loving on the kids but some don't really care to engage or play with the children I think the kids at the facility seem to need more love and attention from the teachers as it might help their discipline style. Just a suggestion."

2017-03-11

2017-02-25

"Loved it and so did my child"

2016-12-05

"We loved the school, the tour was nothing like we expected. It was be on our expectations, the school is very clean and secured. I love the fact that they work individually with you child in order to bring out the best in them. The teachers and school director are very sweet and nice, we over all like the school environment and we had a good tour guy, she was friendly and nice and would answer all of our concerns and questions. After the tour was over in that week we enrolled our child, hopefully he will start this January."

2016-12-03

"At this point, we are happy with our daughters care and impressed at her ability to sing the ABC's and identify letters at 22 months of age. Her color identification has increased too!"

2016-11-30

"Your main number should be aware of wait list so a parent knows going in. I feel as if I wasted my time."

2016-11-26

2016-10-15

"It hasn't been very good. I have not received communication back 2 different times regarding concerns I had."

2016-10-08

2016-09-24

"I'm disappointed in the turnover in the school regarding teachers. There have been a few teachers leave recently and I don't think the school is better for it. My child loved these teachers and I truly felt they had my child's best interest at heart. Right or wrong I think these problems start at the top. I rarely see the director or assistant director at the center. When I do speak with the director I do not feel that her interactions are sincere."

Share Tutor Time - 7218 Liberty Way's store rating

Tutor Time - 7218 Liberty Way is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 7218 Liberty Way is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 7218 Liberty Way participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.