Walled Lake, MI USA
    1-248-926-8686

Product & services pricing 5.00/10
2018-07-05

Unprofessional Tour of Facility

"I went for a scheduled tour of the daycare facility. Upon arriving, the woman at the front desk had no idea I was coming. Apparently the assistant director had left already for the day, and the woman there had to do her best to give me the tour, even though she said she was just starting out. She didn't introduce herself, didn't shake my hand, and didn't ask me my name or anything about my child. She showed me inside only the infant room, in which she gave me very little information about their program or how they run things. I was not shown the playground area or the toddler room, or any other areas of the facility. After being there for only 15 minutes, we stood awkwardly in the infant room and she was apparently finished with whatever she was going to provide for the tour. I had to then ask for registration and tuition rates, in which she tells me she isn't sure about. She then brought me to the office to sit and wait for her to text the assistant director for that information. Upon receiving a response with the rates I asked for, she reads off the numbers to me from her phone, as I had to get a pen and write them down. She also gave me contradicting information about their availability for my infant.. I'm still not sure if what she told me means that they could take my child during the time I was seeking. Finally, while we were in the lobby area, I didn't see any staff saying goodbye or interacting with the children that were leaving, being picked up. It was an extremely unprofessional encounter, and completely deterred me from even considering them as a daycare for my child."

2017-09-23

"I am very satisfied with Tutor Time. Teachers are very friendly and my kids are enjoy to go to Tutor Time."

2017-08-22

"I enjoyed the tour very much! The director was so friendly and efficient. She gave me the most I want!"

2017-07-26

"I enjoyed the tour. I loved the opportunity to see where my son would progress overtime if he were to attend. This was one of my final choices in the area for schools. My only complaint was the choice of music being played in the toddler room when we walked in for the tour, it didn't seem completely age appropriate but otherwise the school was great!! Another school in the area was a little closer to home and saved more money so I went with that option instead, it was a better fit."

2017-07-15

"I love this school! They have been kind and extremely helpful from the start. Questions are answered fully and they keep me informed of daily activities going on. The teachers are warm and friendly. I would recommend this school to anyone!"

2017-07-12

"The caregiver at the infant room had dreadlocks which were on her shoulders facing the front. She held an infant and the infant's face was smothered in her hair. No burp towels were used and hands were not washed or sanitized between babies for all the staff. That was nasty!"

2017-07-01

"My wife and I love the school, the teachers are great and the management personnel are really awesome too. In regard to the teachers, I mostly reference Jessica and Mackenzie because I deal with them the most. I know they care about our child and they are also very articulate which make speaking with them nice as well. You would be surprised at how many people their age cannot hold a conversation. Our child really appears to like them too. The school itself has plenty to offer children and our child has changed for the better since her enrollment in TutorTime."

2017-04-22

"The staff are nice, but not very warm. We don't feel like part of a family as we did in our previous school. We don't feel our Children are getting enough personalized attention, nor so we feel they are getting an adequate curriculum taught to them. Our previous school was much more advanced on curriculum. They also treated us like family and paid individual special attention to each child."

2017-03-18

"When we first started I loved the location that is so close to our house and we felt very welcomed. The school director Jennifer has always been so nice and when I've talked to her she seemed to understand our baby's needs. Now that she's on maternity leave we're having this problems again. They're always nice and friendly but what is most concerning to me is to keep my baby healthy. I totally understand that they get sick because of viruses they're exposed but I can't have her getting sick because of negligence. I like that they're friendly and they communicate through the app message portal so I can get updates and let them know if I need anything. Since she started going there she has become more active and she has learned a lot of words, colors and she can count. We are satisfied most of the time that's why I would regret moving her but if this problems are not resolved and she gets sick because of this again we will do that."

2017-03-04

"Was great at first. We where happy but was not happy with the upcoming class rooms."

2017-02-25

2016-12-24

"The school is excellent, the teachers are great and Ms Jenny and Ms Kenya are doing an excellent job! My only concerns are the children are not encouraged to not waste food but value them. Also, during nap time I believe that the lights should be slightly dim, the music more soothing and the volume low!"

2016-12-17

2016-12-10

"The teacher's in my child's cl*** are wonderful. I have no concerns about them. However, my concern is that the cl*** is very large. I understand that the facility is within the state guidelines of 1:4, but there are a lot of kids in one room. I believe they have 12 students."

2016-12-06

"The toys were old and broken and dirty. Again, when I asked when they are cleaned, I was told that the toys that go in a child's mouth are cleaned with soap and water if there is time while the kids are napping. Absolutely unacceptable."

Share Tutor Time - 1230 Pontiac Trail's store rating

Tutor Time - 1230 Pontiac Trail is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tutor Time - 1230 Pontiac Trail is a merchant member
Tutor Time - 1230 Pontiac Trail participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.